The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2017, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold
Unusual past sexual exploits to share

Was having a drink at Clarke Quay earlier, got to know this local guy sharing his unusual past sex exploits that I proposed to share with everyone here. Will be sharing mine as well in due time. Everyone are welcome to share. For now, I'm sharing Mike's first sex exploits.

Mike was grown up from a normal middle class family, only Son. Good-looking, still a bachelor, living alone as parent passed away in a tragic accident when he was pretty young.

Mike was legally fostered to his mum's Brother, a tailor, not married. Mike was unfortunately being sexually abused since then. Mike's Uncle lives at Bukit Merah, 3 rooms HDB. As Mike shifted to his Uncle house, the nightmare began.

Mike recalls he was wondering why his Uncle has volunteer to bath for him Everyday and he was actually sodomizing him. Already Mike first night at his Uncle place where he was stripe naked in the bathroom. Mike saw his naked Uncle with a huge belly, miserable small & hairy dick sitting on a stool while Mike was sitting on his Uncle lap while his Uncle sodomized him.

Mike Uncle Will rubbed soap all over his body especially fondling his hairless prick while watching his Uncle stroking his own dick. His Uncle hand fondle and soaping Mike's small cock while he masturbate later infront of Mike till he cummed.

Mike was asked to share the same bed that night with his Uncle. His Uncle hands were all over Mike and even sucked Mike's cock before allowing him to sleep. Mike was completely his Uncle little toy boy till he finished serving National Service and left the house permanently. Thus till now, Mike rejects marriage and he was rather fond of older man than woman.

Unfortunately many youngs who were abused never get away and the past haunting them for the rest of their life. I was also sexually exploits by my Neighbour when I was young as I recalled.
Old 29-04-2017, 02:30 AM
Samster

singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold
Re: Unusual past sexual exploits to share

I was quite young when its happened to me. My neighbour was a almost 70 old man who stays alone. He kept a tank of goldfish in his room and several times he invited me to his room to feed the goldfish.

The first time it's happened while I just finished my school and just reached home. Forgotten to bring my key and had to wait outside the door for my mum. My Neighbour saw me and invited me to his place while waiting for my mum.

Innocently I went into his place and the nightmare begins. I was attracted to his big tank of gold fish as he got me a chair to stand on the side of the tank to feed the fishes. As o happily stood on the chair feeding the fish, my Neighbour was squating beside me looking up from my skirt.

His hand was gripping on my thigh gently telling me he is holding on to me so I can stand on the chair safely. Then his hand caress my thigh and I was rather naive not stopping him. His hand slowly fondle my thigh and slowly move up as he slipped his fingers between my panties and caressing my private part.i thought nothing about it as I was enjoying myself feeding the fishes.
Old 29-04-2017, 02:47 AM
Samster

That was not the end for Mike by the way and neither for me. Mike recalls seeing his Uncle sexually abusing another girl at the playground. Quite terrible brought up for Mike as he told me when he was a teenager, he will go to the nearby park in the middle of the night where he ever has raw sex with another senior man he met there who has ulterior motives on Mike.

Mike had anal sex with a number of man more senior than him during his growing up. Mike soon make a little name for himself as the disgusting uncles he met at the park soon gathered in small group to have their lust fulfilled by Mike in the park toilet or in the bushes,

I felt disgusted as Mike told me he ever has sex with 4 men in the small cubicle as they took turn to have anal with him raw. Poor Mike till today cannot bring himself up as a normal man. All 5 guys squeezed in the handicap cubicle taking turn to let Mike perform oral sex on them follow by Anal sex with all fours are seriously gross.

Mike at young age fell prey easily by the old men just like me. Guess that's why we two can chat well. Mike even shared that it's quite easy to get another male partner to satisfy his sadist needs. Several occasions, he fall prey at public Swimming pools or even at library.

Mike shared that this people usually at their late 40s or older loiter around the above mentioned place looking to prey young boys like Mike. The ever daring he ever did was being masturbate by another man in the public pool till both cummed. Rather disgusting upon hearing this.
Old 29-04-2017, 02:59 AM
Samster

As for me, I only stopped going to my neighbour house when he tried one fine day to insert his finger in me. Several times my Neighbour only fondle me with my clothes on. Most he ever did was to slip his fingers or hand into my panties and fondle me. But the last encounter with him was he actually pull down my panties under my skirt and tried to insert a finger in me..I saw him licked his fingers with his saliva before trying to finger me.

I was already uncomfortable when my Neighbour tries to pull my panties down lightly patting on my butt. Then I pushed him when he tried to finger me as I feel the pain. That was the last time since I went to his house. I kept this incident from my mum as they were always busy anyway.

It was years later when I knew I was taken advantage by my Neighbour when I had my first sexual encounters with my first Boyfriend. He took my cherry when I was 13 and also my first threesome with him and his ex Girlfriend. Will share more next time.
Old 29-04-2017, 03:21 AM
Samster

Just to add on Mike never had a Girlfriend, least to talk about ever having sex with another woman. Mike told me he ever think of sodomizing other young boys but never dare as he knew it's wrong to do it. Mike had a close Friend who shares his secret as he was also sexually exploits by his cousins when young.

Mike also heard from his other partners who was sexually exploits when young. Mike told me he knew a guy who was forced oral with another men much older than him at the HDB staircase. Worst was he was in his school uniform when they did it on him.

Then he also shared another guy was sexually exploits by his home tutor right under his parent nose, Mike knew him when he was met Mike at Sembawang near Mandai reserve where there used to be a discreet place for all this perverts to prey on other man to have swim naked.

Mike being there quite a few times with his Uncle where he met sometimes some older men also bringing younger boys with them where they will swim naked in the reserve and usually exchange partner and had sex in the woods.

Was glad to hear that Mike's Uncle was sentence to 12 years and 24 strokes canes after Mike reported him. Unfortunately for Mike as he tolerates this sick relationship till his national service. Mike has no intention to report his Uncle and allows his Uncle to continues his despicable acts on him during his national service. But Mike put a stop to it when he saw his Uncle prey on another young boy at home one fine weekend when he book out from the camp. The boy was so young and it was unbearable when his Uncle wanted Mike to join them on the bed.

Mike never dare to defy his Uncle so he did as told and did oral for both and perform a live sex acts with the boy while his Uncle watched. Then Mike decided to call for legals immediately and his Uncle was caught red handed with him and the boy on the bed. The rest is history and Mike moves on.

I feel for Mike as being sexually exploits since young let's you fell deep into the lust you cannot reject as you are too young but this memory will haunt you for the rest of your life and thus created someone like Mike, who was a man who like only man and me, a girl who was a bisexual and even addicted to both sex and drug since young.
Old 29-04-2017, 03:42 AM
Samster

Talking about my first Boyfriend, he was 18 and I was 13. His ex gf was 19 at that time. My first time was rather simple and nothing special. Went to my Boyfriend house at Tanjong Ghu. His parents were not home, I just knew my bf for only 2 weeks by the way.

He was sleeping when I reached his place supposed to wash up before going to a movie. I just finished my school and was in my PE attire. He wanted me to sit on his bed and we chat a while before he kissed me and pressed me on his bed. I was naive and did not struggle when he started to remove my shirt and shorts.

I was rather shy and hide in his blanket when he expertly removed my bra and panties and pressed himself on top of me. He hands were all over my body and in fact not much of a foreplay when he pull his shorts down and pressed on me, pushing part my legs and he just pushed himself on me.

I cried out as it was painful and he did it quite rough. But he pressed on me as he continues to hump me. It was quite painful at first but no anymore after a while, in fact I likes the sensation of him being rough on me. I started to get wet and moaned as I remembered while my bf without changing position and only in the man top woman below position.

But he was a jerk as he cums in me. Luckily I was not able to get pregnant anyway which I found out years back. My by declared his first on me giving me a wicked smile when he cum in me. Then he sit up and I stand up with his semen and my blood mixed dripping out between my legs.

My bf was quite bad as he laughed about me bleeding as he took my cherry and stained his blanket. I angrily ignored him and locked myself in the bathroom to washed away the blood.

Minutes later, my bf wanted me to open the bathroom door but I refused as I knew he has already taken advantage of me and might be asking for more. I was right as as soon as he persuaded me to open the bathroom door, he wanted me to bathe with him.

While he hugged me naked under the shower, he lifted up my left leg and again penetrate in me. It was quite funny as my bf is about 174cm tall and I was only 162cm. So he was actually squatting slightly as he lifted my legs to have sex with him on the bathroom. Well, he cum on me the second time before allowing me to wash up finally.
Old 29-04-2017, 03:55 AM
Samster

The sex was nothing fantastic and we started to have sex with him for a week or so when we met his ex gf at his place one fine day. I recalled it was a weekend, about 5 days since my first time with my bf. He called me to his house as usual his parents are not in.

I went to his house and upon reaching his place, he opened the door for me naked. I was not surprised as he's being remaining naked ever since we had sex. But I saw his ex gf first time as she was sitting on the sofa at the hall.

She was wearing only her bra as she stood up and smile at me. I was shocked but like as she was beautiful. She was about my height but definitely had a pair of "34D" boobs as compared to my "32B". Not knowing also she will be my female partner for the next 6 months in a relationship.

I was surprisingly not upset upon seeing my bf naked with his ex gf. My bf asked me to sit on the sofa while he held hands with his ex gf and both walked into the room and closed the door.

I heard moaning and I knew both were making out in the room while me sat on the sofa waiting for my bf. I was angry but not for long as my bf walked out of the room and stood behind me. I was angry and ignored him with my back facing him. Then he pressed his hardened manhood on my back as he massage my shoulder. I was not so daring at first and not moved a bit while my bf continues his massage. Then his ex gf walked out of the room completely nude as I can see her nice curvy figure so much beautiful than mine. She sat beside me and started to fondle my body.
Old 29-04-2017, 04:13 AM
Samster

Her hands were all over my body as I admire her beautiful boobs. How I wished I can have a pair of boob like her. My bf massaging my shoulder moves his hands to unbutton my top. He pulled my school shirt back to my shoulder as he removed it off. My bf ex gf unclip my bra from the back and removed my bra. I was nude from the top like a little sheep waiting to be slaughtered.

My bf sat on my right and his ex gf sat on my left as both started to kiss and fondle my body. My bf was sucking on my nipples gently and squeezing his ex gf breast while his ex gf pressed her lips on mine. I felt her warm tongue pushing into mine as I peck on her lip lightly.

Her hands moves down to unzip my skirt from my back as I felt my bf hands slipped between my legs caressing velvets. I moaned as my skirt soon fell off and my panties peels off.

Three of us were all naked sitting on the sofa fondling each other. Then my bf spread my legs and pressed his face between my legs. He eats me and licking my clitoris while I continues to french his ex gf.

I had my first orgasm and squirted as my bf also fingering his ex gf. Then he stood up as his manhood was right infront of us as he pushed both of our head to his manhood.

I never knew what to react only when I saw my bf ex gf took his cock into her mouth. She looks at me as she sucked on my bf dick. Next She pushed my bf cock to my mouth wanting me to do the same as she did. I did as I tried to suck my bf cock into my mouth which is already full of his ex gf saliva.
Old 29-04-2017, 04:24 AM
Samster

We both girls sucked on my bf cock for quite a while. Then, I was carried up by my bf and on my four, kissing his ex gf as my bf entered me from behind. I moaned out loud as my bf ex gf hugged me and sucked on my breast while her other hands playing with my g-spot. This was killing as I cum numerous times till I collapse onto my bf ex gf.

Then my bf pulled out his cock from me and I collapse weakly completely spent on the sofa as I watched my bf had sex with his ex gf till he cum on her tummy.

After resting for a while, I was carried to the bathroom by my bf and his ex gf follows. We had another round of sex after washing in the room. My bf ex gf fingered me this time till I had another orgasm before my bf tried anal on me but failed. He then had anal on his ex gf in front of me while I spreads my legs as she eats me. We had a great time together since then.

I left my first bf and had a relationship with his ex gf 2 months later as they both fall off fighting for me as I eventually went into a relationship with my bf ex gf this time. She taught me a lot of sex techniques in both pleasing man & woman. But I was sold by her to had sex with 2 old men as I realised she actually had a sugar daddy supporting her and I fell prey to him as well as for his another business partner.
Old 29-04-2017, 04:44 AM
Samster

Our les relationship lasted quite a while and I was very envious with her as she usually rich and have many branded goods, clothes and even lingeries that she share with me. Let's call her Mandy. Mandy & I both left my Boyfriend after months of relationship.

It was then Mandy recommended her Godfather to me, Sam. Sam was in 58 when Mandy recommended to me during a chalet at Changi suppose to celebrate our 6 months of relationship. I was surprised to see Sam driving his supercars appearing in the chalet that Mandy booked. It was later chalet incident was actually Organised by Sam.

Anyway, so we three had some nice food & wine that Sam bought. I was rather naive still when Sam started to be hanky panky on me. As I was a bit drunk, I lay on the bed while watching Mandy and Sam continues to drink when another Sam Friend, Peter, came and joined us as well. Peter was about the same age but was rather fat. Peter is at least 95kg when Sam is fitter at 80kg I guessed.

Both men were about my Father age but both drove big and nice cars. I was the youngest and thus never knew what awaits me. So I was feeling drunk when Peter joined us.

Peter did not drink much I remembered as he sat next to me while I laid lazily on the bed. As the chalet has 2 room with 4 singles bed. I did not bothered when Peter and Sam carried the beds from the other rooms and joined the beds together. Then the really stuffs began when we started to speak about the haunted stuff in Changi as I was afraid and tugged myself in the blanket listening to Sam haunted story.

Both Mandy & I were wearing shorts and singlets without bra as I never expect the guys will come. I felt Peter sitting closer to me and his hands creep under the blanket and started to tickling me. I laughed innocently not suspecting a thing as Sam & Mandy were right beside me,
Old 29-04-2017, 05:04 AM
Samster

I was getting weak and drunk when Mandy & Sam started to kiss each other infront of Peter & me. Both of us watched as Sam started to remover Mandy's singlet and sucking on her tits. I felt Peter's hand crawled on my thigh fondling my thigh as I gently moaned watching Mandy & Sam by now naked and Mandy kneeling down was sucking on Sam.

Peter than stood up removing his clothes as I saw his fats hanging loosely all over his body and saw his small little fully erected cock between his legs. Peter cock was so small I must comment and Sam was consider a giant rod.

Peter did not seem bother as he removed my singlet & shorts expertly and started to eat on me. I did not manage to struggle slightly as I was drunk but remembered what happened.

I moaned as Peter eats me and its arousing watching Mandy & Sam performing live sex acts infornt of us. Both men are rather gross as they are old enough o be our Father yet both are savouring our young body.

After a while, Sam carried Mandy up and plunge his giant rod in Mandy. Peter too spread my legs wide as he pushed his little small prick in me. I almost suffocated when Peter tried cum very fast and collapse on me.

I struggled as Peter toying my pussy and rubbing his cums on my thigh while we watched Sam continues to hump hard on Mandy. Then Sam carried Mandy and sat between Peter and me on the bed and pushed Mandy to Peter. Peter without hesitation rested Mandy on TOP of his huge fat body and sucked on Mandy tits. Sam then spread my legs & pushed her big tool in me. I moaned loudly as it was fascinating and with me drunk. I had one of the best sex with Sam as he fucked me countlessly that night.

Peter and Sam had sex with us 2 girls especially focus on me the whole night. I had countless orgasm with the 3 of them as Mandy, Sam & Peter were all focusing having sex with me. My pussy was already red and swollen the next morning and I get paid handsomely by Peter and Sam all thanks to Mandy. Both of us became the 2 rich men tools for sex. I was not willing at first but was tempted after much persuasive dialogue with Mandy in the chalet and with the money they offered, I'm not able to resist. You be surprised Mandy & 8 continues our relationship with the 2 men that lasted almost 7 years before we both went seperate ways.
Old 29-04-2017, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

1st to support ! ...T.Q. v. much to tis dear sis for the time & effort taken to share wif us another of her interesting, long & sexciting stories ...Plzz continue asap, sis

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-04-2017, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 7
Nantboy7 is a name known to allNantboy7 is a name known to allNantboy7 is a name known to allNantboy7 is a name known to allNantboy7 is a name known to allNantboy7 is a name known to all

2nd to support.
Old 29-04-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Good start, do share more.
Old 29-04-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter for your past sexual happenings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1