The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2007, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Thai movies/drama thread

The GM movies cannot get subtitles. But since Thai movies becoming more popular, some titles are starting to surface in CHina too. These ones have subtitles
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 20-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

One of my samster bro shared with me this hit comedy movie in 2005, funny - very slapstick and humorous.

Can be purchased here...

JWNY rates 3.5 out of 5 stars

JWNY

Dumber Heroes - พยัคฆ์ร้ายส่ายหน้า

Directed by Rerkchai Paungpetch

Produced by Thanya Wachirabunjong / Piyaluck Mahatanasab

Starring Thep Phongam / Sara Malakul Lane / Jim Chuanchuen / Jaturong Mokjok

Short sypnosis:

The story sets in a weird hospital where you can find anything you've never seen in any hospitals; the spy, the mental people, the exorcist, and the most beautiful nurse. Together, they're tracking down a harmful terrorist who could blast the city with his bombs. The future of the city is on their hand, only the Dumber Heroes who could eliminate the threat.

drink Coke...save water
Old 20-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallD View Post
Anybody who like the Thai History should go for the

King Naresuan. (Phra Naresuan)

Currently Part 1 and Part 2 already available in the market. But unforunately i still cannot find those with english subtitle and they show are using the ancient language so it is quite tough for the beginner to understand.

Just finished the part 1, it seems a bit slow.

www.kingnaresuan.com
I can translate for u in hokkien, aimai!

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 20-09-2007, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallD View Post
Anybody who like the Thai History should go for the

King Naresuan. (Phra Naresuan)

Currently Part 1 and Part 2 already available in the market. But unforunately i still cannot find those with english subtitle and they show are using the ancient language so it is quite tough for the beginner to understand.

Just finished the part 1, it seems a bit slow.

www.kingnaresuan.com
if really like thai history maybe can go to wikipedia to read they talk about the kings histories.

it may not be a movie or a drama but it quiet informative about thailand history.

Cheers
PM72
Old 20-09-2007, 07:27 PM
Samster

pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
I have this documantory in my HDD, about to delete but maybe see if anyone here interested in it, i'll upload it.

It's called the Virgin Trade.

Summary:
Filmmaker Stuart Kershaw embarks on a journey through Thailand's red light districts to investigate the world's largest sex industry. This exploration of international sex tourism turns expectation on its head, in an expedition that is as brutal in its honesty as it is unexpected in its conclusions. But who are the victims? Are parents selling their children into brothels to finance lavish Western lifestyles? Or do orphans fill the demand - smuggled into sex-work after disasters like the Tsunami? Stuart bulldozes a host of Thailand's urban myths whilst viciously affirming widespread exploitation and deceit.

lemme know if anyone here might be interested ...
yo vm upload it i want.
Old 20-09-2007, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nang Nak (Thai: นางนาก) - a romantic tragedy and horror film. 1 of my all time fav thai romance tragedies. i can vividly recall how awed i was with the gentleness of the thai language, and the lasting impression embedded in me, of what it really means when they say; "till death us do part"...

Directed by: Nonzee Nimibutr
Produced by: Visute Poolvoralaks
Written by: Wisit Sasanatieng
Starring: Intira Jaroenpura, Winai Kraibutr
Music by: Chartchai Pongprapapan, Pakkawat Vaiyavit
Cinematography: Nattawut Kittikhun
Editing by: Sunij Asavinikul

Synopsis
In rural village in Thailand, Mak (Winai Kraibutr) is sent to fight in a war and leaves his pregnant wife, Nak (Intira Jaroenpura). Mak is injured, and barely survives. He returns home to his doting wife and child, or so he thinks. Mysterious events occur around the village.

A friend visits and sees Mak living together with Nak. The villagers, knowing that Nak died in childbirth several months previously, realize what is happening, that Mak is spellbound by Nak's ghost. People who attempt to tell Mak, or who know too much, are killed by Nak's ghost, who becomes more active in her aggression due to her inability to accept her early death and her frantic desire to stay with her husband.

Toward the end, Mak discovers what is happening, and shocked, flees to the local temple. The villagers attempt several solutions, including burning down the house and in the end summon a ghost banisher to destroy her forehead (this would destroy her soul as well as the ghost).

The country's most respected Buddhist monk (in the film Somdej To) arrives in the final moments, takes charge and in a tearful farewell Nak repents, leaving her husband to live his life. Somdejto has the centre of her forehead cut out and made a girdle brooch. He wore it till his last day. The epilogue states that it later became in possession of His Royal Highness Prince Chumbhorn Ketudomsak. Then, handed down to many others, nondetected. Until now nobody knows where the item is.

Background
The story of Mae Nak Phra Khanong is famous and a favorite among Thai people. There is a shrine dedicated to her at On Nut, Sukhumvit Soi 77 in Bangkok's Suan Luang (formerly Phra Khanong) district.

The tale has been depicted on film numerous times since the silent era, with one of the most famous being Mae Nak Pra Kanong in 1958. Even after this 1999 version, British filmmaker Mark Duffeld directed a remake in 2005 called Ghost of Mae Nak. There also is an opera, Mae Nak, by Thai composer Somtow Sucharitkul.

source for reference

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 20-09-2007, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 22
Hakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud ofHakoshu has much to be proud of

For previews, Could go to youtube and watch..

BKK-Late May 2010
Old 20-09-2007, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72 View Post
yo vm upload it i want.
I second that. sound interesting
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 21-09-2007, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

will be uploading it, bear with me as my connection is really terrible.

Thanks
Old 21-09-2007, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
will be uploading it, bear with me as my connection is really terrible.

Thanks
khorp khun mak
Old 21-09-2007, 01:02 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
One of my samster bro shared with me this hit comedy movie in 2005, funny - very slapstick and humorous.

Can be purchased here...

JWNY rates 3.5 out of 5 stars

JWNY

Short sypnosis:

The story sets in a weird hospital where you can find anything you've never seen in any hospitals; the spy, the mental people, the exorcist, and the most beautiful nurse. Together, they're tracking down a harmful terrorist who could blast the city with his bombs. The future of the city is on their hand, only the Dumber Heroes who could eliminate the threat.
This movie I have the DVD and I can only say I rate it 3.5 stars but it is upon a total of 10. It is lousy and a waste of money. My thai friend even borrowed from me and after watching told me its a lousy movie too.

The plot is lousy, acting is exaggerated more to slapstick and the actors on the whole are creating lame jokes. If its the 1st time one is watching a Thai comedy, maybe can give this a try if one has time to spare.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 21-09-2007, 01:08 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Hi Mr Suteerak1099,

since you have watched Me, Myself, how about commenting on the character Tan'ya' which was played by Ananda Everingham. Comment properly because after you comment, I will bring in a comment which you posted before on transvestite.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 21-09-2007, 01:15 AM
Samster

Those of you who love action films, can try this movie 'Bangkok Dangerous'.

Watched it 4 years back on cable tv then. Wanted to buy the DVD or VCD but its virtually out of production. (unless find those old old vcd shop that still carries this title)

http://www.heroic-cinema.com/reviews/bangkokd

This movie I would rate it 7/10 because I only watched the middle part when I on the channel by mistake and didn't finish the movie then as had to go to work.

It's a movie I regretted not buying the vcd/dvd because now want buy also don't have.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 21-09-2007, 01:20 AM
Samster

This movie does not lose out on the Letter.

http://www.heroic-cinema.com/reviews/monrak

MON-RAK Transistor

A very meaningful movie on a young man's venture with his wife and kid waiting for him back home.

One of the better thai movies to recommend. Would rate it 8/10. This one the movie might still be available in VCD, though hard to find too.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 21-09-2007, 01:24 AM
Samster

http://www.moviexclusive.com/review/...ameofdeath.htm

13 Game of Death.

Part Comedy/ Part Thriller

Synopsis:

13 is a new and very secret competition offering a grand prize of 100 million Baht. The contestants are chosen from those most afflicted with problems involving work, money, family and love. If they can complete 13 tasks, they'll receive riches beyond their wildest dreams. But there's a catch...the challenges will test them in every aspect of their lives from love to religion and even moral values. They may seem undemanding when they start but as they progress they become increasingly more intense until finally, they reach a stage where they are no longer sure if they are human anymore. As with every game there are rules and these rules must be obeyed at all times. If they fail even one of the tasks, they will be dismissed from the game. The rules prohibit them from giving up from telling anyone else that they are playing and from investigating the origin of the game. A man named Phuchit is delighted to be offered the chance to compete, little realizing that it will cost him his friends, his family, his sanity and perhaps his life...What wouldn't you do for money?
============================
The first few challenges are funny but the latter part of the movie gets a bit too serious and exaggerated

The latter part let it down. 6/10 rating. See it if have time

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1