The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
scorpiobaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by myft View Post
I went with a positive hope of finding a gem & chose L18H18G04 but again disappointed !
Soon after entering room she started giving instructions, can not touch the nipples, but can touch near by area, can not touch here ,can not touch there
After bath, She sprayed some kind of a solution on my didi & near neary by area. may be it is protection for STDs. Did not utter a single word for whole session. No smile.

L18H18G04
Face: 9 (SYT)
Body: 9 (petite but sweet looking with a good shape)
Boobs: 8 (C cup firm fake but well done)
BBBJ: I rejected. (She tried to offer, but I asked for condom. Safety first ! )
BJ: 4 (She started with a hot water in her mouth & then cold water, I did not like it. Asked her to spit the water & try normal way. Still not good)
Bath: Took long time to wash my front & back hole.
Attitude: 3 (very rude)
Fj: 0 (not tried. Bcoz of her attitude my didi never wake up. time up)
Gfe: 0
Overall: 5
Rtf: No

I had similar exp. from few other girls in this lane (eg. L18H34G03) One reason for poor service is too many customers & the whole street is like a fish market. I will ban myself from tyring all the Lor 18 girls.
Bad FR on L18H18G04:

I had the same experience with this bitch! Instructed me not to touch her tits but can press it, etc. Then asked me to lie down and swap my ass and dick clean as if she's going to tongue-fuck my ass. But her AR is really lacklustre!! BBBJ a few strokes and she's fucking done! capped me when my dick is only half erect, how to fuck? NBCCB! then I told her to catbath me and shake it till it's hard, she said "What!!" in a kwai-lan manner. I was thinking nevermind. So what my bro is hard, I forced myself into her even though she's still dry. I fucking don't care!! she did self-lubricate with her natural juice within the minute and I simply banged her hard! after coming inside her with my condom on, i straightaway take tissue and throw condom into bin and walked into the bathroom myself, showing a really black face. She still have the cheek to smile and said I have a "kwan-tin" face. (I vaguely remember kwan-tin means "kwai-lan" or fucking idiot). Then i told her, you then Kwan-tin! I told her in my broken thai - "I'll only come to see you once! and that's enough already!" she said,"mai pe rai" meaning nevermind. I said her whether she has a lot of customers, she said ok lah... I then told her, at her rate she's going, she's not going to earn much money in SG.... and i left the room without tipping or saying bye. I simply told OKT "lau bak sai arh" and he's quite stunned too! coz she's supposed to be one of the lau jios but still.... NBCCB.... i'll only F her once!
Old 06-02-2011, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiobaby View Post
Bad FR on L18H18G04:

I had the same experience with this bitch! Instructed me not to touch her tits but can press it, etc. Then asked me to lie down and swap my ass and dick clean as if she's going to tongue-fuck my ass. But her AR is really lacklustre!! BBBJ a few strokes and she's fucking done! capped me when my dick is only half erect, how to fuck? NBCCB! then I told her to catbath me and shake it till it's hard, she said "What!!" in a kwai-lan manner. I was thinking nevermind. So what my bro is hard, I forced myself into her even though she's still dry. I fucking don't care!! she did self-lubricate with her natural juice within the minute and I simply banged her hard! after coming inside her with my condom on, i straightaway take tissue and throw condom into bin and walked into the bathroom myself, showing a really black face. She still have the cheek to smile and said I have a "kwan-tin" face. (I vaguely remember kwan-tin means "kwai-lan" or fucking idiot). Then i told her, you then Kwan-tin! I told her in my broken thai - "I'll only come to see you once! and that's enough already!" she said,"mai pe rai" meaning nevermind. I said her whether she has a lot of customers, she said ok lah... I then told her, at her rate she's going, she's not going to earn much money in SG.... and i left the room without tipping or saying bye. I simply told OKT "lau bak sai arh" and he's quite stunned too! coz she's supposed to be one of the lau jios but still.... NBCCB.... i'll only F her once!
Why you throw the condom into the dustbin ?? If i were you , i will take out the condom and throw at her face. Of if I going to cum, i will take out my cock and cum all over her bed.
Old 06-02-2011, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 15
EightPoints is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEightPoints is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEightPoints is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEightPoints is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEightPoints is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Why you throw the condom into the dustbin ?? If i were you , i will take out the condom and throw at her face.
Hahaha that was a good one, nearly fall of my chair. Kekeke

1) Jelly (Gone home)
2) BMW
3) Benz
4) Xiao Min
5) Qing Qing
Old 06-02-2011, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Avalonn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi this is my first FR so go easy on me =P

L18H40G08 if i remember correctly
Name: Dont understand some thai name
Face: 7/10 ( Quite sexy look but no eye contact )
Body: Petite small size with some tattoo on her back
Body: A+
BJ: 4/10 ( Quick 1min on the bed )
Attitude: No smile no eye contact
FJ: 5/10 ( Soft moan but fake )
GFE: 0
RTF: Nope

Personally i think its a waste of $ on cat50 girl. Just my 1 cent =p
Old 06-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Why you throw the condom into the dustbin ?? If i were you , i will take out the condom and throw at her face. Of if I going to cum, i will take out my cock and cum all over her bed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EightPoints View Post
Hahaha that was a good one, nearly fall of my chair. Kekeke
bro pete - 555. I think posting a bad FR for her is enough lah. And some complaints to the OKT will do the trick too. FYI - this house (L18H18) prides itself on providing top-rate service. G5 (because of her attitude) and last time G10 were sent back to Thailand because of customers' complaints! All these were told to me by their ex-OKT the fat guy.

bro 8pts - you might wanna try slapping her face with your cock LOL....
Old 07-02-2011, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalonn View Post
Hi this is my first FR so go easy on me =P

L18H40G08 if i remember correctly
Name: Dont understand some thai name
Face: 7/10 ( Quite sexy look but no eye contact )
Body: Petite small size with some tattoo on her back
Body: A+
BJ: 4/10 ( Quick 1min on the bed )
Attitude: No smile no eye contact
FJ: 5/10 ( Soft moan but fake )
GFE: 0
RTF: Nope

Personally i think its a waste of $ on cat50 girl. Just my 1 cent =p
You went to the wrong house and gal! Here's some numbers for you to try to change your mindset. L18H20G10, L18H18G09, L20H36G82 or G3. L06H66G17 or G7.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
xtechkkh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You went to the wrong house and gal! Here's some numbers for you to try to change your mindset. L18H20G10, L18H18G09, L20H36G82 or G3. L06H66G17 or G7.
Do they do 3some? Wanna try 2 pussy at 1 time. 1 pussy riding my cock, the other riding my tongue !! Any GL provide 2 gals for 1 go? what is the damage?
Old 07-02-2011, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 16
AlexStorm is a name known to allAlexStorm is a name known to allAlexStorm is a name known to allAlexStorm is a name known to allAlexStorm is a name known to allAlexStorm is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtechkkh View Post
New to FR but want to share my first fucking in GL . I normally go HC or fuck milf friend but friend took me to open eye at GL. cock stand imediately when look at fishes in tank. Went to L18H36 after sighseeing , cannot tahan already. Book # 5. she took Me to her room. Hug and rub rub me even when I'm still undressing. Wow she strip and exposed her shaved pussy. Yes I'm a pussy man. Her boob so so. Took a bath with her pulling my already hardernd dick to shower.
After bath. Straight to bed with my dick into her mouth. Man damn ggod. Then she sip warm water and return to my dick . Nearly cum !! Her tongue started up to my body then to my ass hole. Finaly cannot tahan. Ask her to spread while I eat her shaved pussy. She moan and grip my head with her thigh till I cannot breath. Bite the pussy lips then she release her grip. Man shiok. And her pussy is not CCB type. Nice smell from her bath soap. Cannot tahan. Ask her to ride on me. She use her pussy to dance on my cock. until nearly explode. Quickly chnge doggie and wham till cum. Shit cannot tahan anymore. KNN Did not get chance to do missionary. . After that lie beside her to chat. Ask her to go out with me se reject. Sigh!!
Gl fish is better than HC
Name: lek
body: slim
boob: nice and firm
pussy: shaved and nice smell
BJ: 8
Fj: 8
rtf : yes
try next time : 3some

GL fish is better than my milf fucks evenbetter than HC. She use hur I blink my eyes. Looks like a bad day for me. Then finaly found a smiling lady at L08H45G18

Name: Lek
Body: 8 (too soft to touch, skin very fair & healthy looking)
Boobs: A+ (soft natural, no-sagging)
Origin: chengmai
Attitude: 8
BJ: 8 (hot and cold)
Room: clean & well decorated with a wall painting.
OKT: Friendly
FJ: 8 she can gyrate her hips and making her pussy sway till u cum
RTF: Yes , maybe with 3some
Bro nice FR... but are you Write on 2 gals?
the gals you called #5 are at L18H36 or L08H45G18?
Old 07-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
tomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on 5th Jan 2011.

Todae, I think I eat the most...

drink with friends and then walk to WH...

H45G6... quite routine but service not bad... quite nice looking too... seducing look...
Bod: 7.5/10
Boob: 7/10
BJ: 5.5/10
FJ: 5.5/10
GFE: 8/10, ...never fire, most probably still high on alcohol (:P) ... she offer to HJ... i decline and she give me a good massage ... (can find her for massage sometimes)

H8G11... super chio... another big bone beauty... long beautiful hair... look like Jap AV star...
Bod: 8.5/10
Boob: 8/10
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: 7.5/10
... unloaded...

Went back to H45 again cos tink saw a machiam jap AV teen lookalike...
H45G1... kawaii... have that hairstyle that look like those jap kawaii teens...
Bod: 8/10
Boob: 7.5/10
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ:7.5/10
GFE: 7.5/10
... unloaded again...

(To all bros, for your info... H45 closed at 4am)

call up my darling FL who is not working today and end up staying in her house till morning... (unload another round in the morning...)
Old 07-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Samster

garygary23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

awsome FR's, going to bonk some of the good Thai girls bros mentioned
Old 07-02-2011, 05:28 PM
Samster

AlexStorm is a name known to allAlexStorm is a name known to allAlexStorm is a name known to allAlexStorm is a name known to allAlexStorm is a name known to allAlexStorm is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by garygary23 View Post
awsome FR's, going to bonk some of the good Thai girls bros mentioned
I'm going now , wanna meet up go together?
Old 07-02-2011, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
bro pete - 555. I think posting a bad FR for her is enough lah. And some complaints to the OKT will do the trick too. FYI - this house (L18H18) prides itself on providing top-rate service. G5 (because of her attitude) and last time G10 were sent back to Thailand because of customers' complaints! All these were told to me by their ex-OKT the fat guy.

bro 8pts - you might wanna try slapping her face with your cock LOL....
G4 seems to have quite few negative reports... but too bad i don't go back that house anymore because the time is too short for me...
Old 07-02-2011, 08:28 PM
Samster

Here an FR for L18H36

When walk in there is an glass on the hall and all gals are seat back of it.
Asking the OKT for #5, answer was need to wait.
Said OKT their gals are all good service and speech Chinese, why don't pick them?
Will looking on those gals saw #7 was nice body and face, but was fully makeup. So I still wanted to wait #5.
while waiting saw few other gals finish walk out but still unable to catch my eye, until #69(if I'm not wrong) walk pass infront of me. The perfect S shap body withe the cute little face. She walk in to the glass walls and just seat not more then 2min another bros walk in and pick her up. (next time will asked for her)
Just moment after she walk passed agin, OKT call me that #5 are done, saw her walking out and wow the look and body are just like gals next door.
Said OKT that batter get $80 for 45mins more fun, and I agreed.
She grap and hug me into room, and that giving me the great GF feel.
The room are nice decoration with mirror on top and walls.
Her shower skill are good, after shower I lay on the bad and she come over hug me and said "Bao Bao", dam again give me the GF feel again.
After she start to lick my body, then she start to do BJ but not very skilled.
So I asked her to ride and we do total 7 style sex post, but sadly was unable to unload. So call her to ask #7 in for 3some but in end was #1 come in.
Finally unloaded on #1

#5 Lek
Body 7/10
Face 8/10 (when eye contact have GF feel)
BJ 6/10
FJ 9/10 (She dry up so I can't unload)
GFE 9/10
Massage 8/10
RTF yes

#1 Cream
Body 6/10 (meaty)
Face 6/10
BJ 8/10
FJ 8/10
GFE 6/10
Massage 8/10
RTF no
Old 07-02-2011, 11:30 PM
Samster

Avalonn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi scorpiobaby bro thanks! alright will try those you have mention next time =P
Old 07-02-2011, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 14
情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold情感王子 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexStorm View Post
Here an FR for L18H36

Said OKT that batter get $80 for 45mins more fun

#5 Lek
#1 Cream
you mean straightaway confirm 2 session got discount?
i was charged 2 blue notes ($100) at WHH2 even i confirm 2 session at the counter

so you pay $160 for the 45 min tarma?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1