The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Nightlife in Chiang Rai/Mae Sai

Wah respect..
Old 23-01-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Mong La

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
How cheap the ST.
Tmr I fly airasia from SG to chiangrai. From the airport, I hope there's bus to the border. I read that there's a bus from airport to allure resort in Myanmar side near the border. If I can reach Allure resort then I will stay here a night, if not then no choice but to stay overnight in mae sai or tachiliek. Hope to stay only in cheap guest house. Hopefully in mae sai or tachiliek I can find some travel agent to buy a bus ticket to mongla via kengtung. Lastly, I hope there's cheap guesthouse in mongla, even room with only fan is OK for me.
Hopefully in mongla there's cheap motorcycle for rent so that I can explore the town.

And last but not least, I will post my adventure and latest findings here. Hope there's internet access for me to post here live (within 24hrs) .
Wow glad that we have you as advance scout to reece first!

Mong La street FLs should not be more than ¥100 ST.
There are also KTVs with hostesses catering to PRCs.

Change RMB in Singapore for better rates before you step into Thailand and Shan State.
In such warlord states only cash, gold and bullets accepted.
Maybe China credit cards are accepted too.

In Mong La you can stay in cheap Motels run by PRCs.
Under ¥100 per night.
I believe there are more better quality hotels available also.

Mobile and internet all piggy back on China's network.
More advance than the other shitty Myanmar cities.

Respect the Army guys, local Myanmar Chinese (KMT decendants) and carry yourself well.
Make Singapore proud by planting the first flag for us there.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 24-01-2017 at 11:54 PM.
Old 24-01-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Mong La

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wow glad that we have you as advance scout to reece first!
Haha Helo Mr TonyCheong2, You r the ace n I hv read all that u post regarding Mongla, I envy u as u hv gone at the time when mongla was at its best.

Thanks for yr advice.

In fact this trip was decided 1.5 mths ago. Because it was a China lady we met in Sihanouk that chio us to go. Before I met her I hv never heard of this place even though this place was discussed many yrs ago in this forum.

In short, I then search the internet, this forum n ISG and regret that I should hv found this place earlier.

Well, is this place still as sinful as it was, the only way is to get in and find out.

Hope to post my first report here tmr night but of course it won't b mongla as I will only reach Mae sai or tachiliek.
Old 25-01-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Hi folks, I've nothing much to report except the following.After my plane reach chiangrai, we took a cab 800baht to the border.

We don't hv problems exiting chiangrai but at the Myanmar immigration, we must pay 500baht as the entry fee. They then took photograph of us, kept our passport and hand to us an entry document with our photo in it. They also say we cannot go to mongla because of fighting there.

The town of tachiliek is dead. Allure resort also is dead, no business, only 8 small time gamblers,
Old 25-01-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Mong La

Bro sohbuckkong,

Appreciate your update.
So the recent introduction of visa free entry to Myanmar for Singapore passports does not apply to warlord states within Myanmar 555.

From Tachilek you can proceed to kengtung without any permits.
From there you can try your luck but it's a gamble though.
Situation in warlord states always changing.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 25-01-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro sohbuckkong,

Appreciate your update.
So the recent introduction of visa free entry to Myanmar for Singapore passports does not apply to warlord states within Myanmar 555.

From Tachilek you can proceed to kengtung without any permits.
From there you can try your luck but it's a gamble though.
Situation in warlord states always changing.

ch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
According to the immigration officer, he says we can't go mongla because there's fighting there. But we r permitted to go keingtung. Last week I saw a report in yahoo saying there's fighting in kokeng near muse n d fighting quite bad. So I was mentally prepared this trip.

Yes, tmr I intent to take a bus go kengtung then try to go mongla from there. Alamak, I'm not afraid because last time I also in army.

But I never let Singaporean down, I gracefully paid the 500baht entry fee with some smile, aiyoo, what else can I do. AnywY, i realise that instead of paying 500baht, u r allowed to pay usd10 instead, so next time whoever wish to go in, just pay usd10 instead of 500 baht.
Old 25-01-2017, 02:10 AM
Samster

Arrow Mong La

Quote:
According to the immigration officer, he says we can't go mongla because there's fighting there. But we r permitted to go keingtung. Last week I saw a report in yahoo saying there's fighting in kokeng near muse n d fighting quite bad. So I was mentally prepared this trip.

Yes, tmr I intent to take a bus go kengtung then try to go mongla from there. Alamak, I'm not afraid because last time I also in army.

But I never let Singaporean down, I gracefully paid the 500baht entry fee with some smile, aiyoo, what else can I do. AnywY, i realise that instead of paying 500baht, u r allowed to pay usd10 instead, so next time whoever wish to go in, just pay usd10 instead of 500 baht.
Khun sohbuckkong,

I like your adventurous spirit!

I think the visa free entry for Singapore passport does not apply to warlord paradise Shan state supported by CIA in the past KNN 555.
The rule of law is the barrel of an AK-47 rifle!
Lan lan just pay the US$10 entry tax loh.

Do keep us updated on your progress!

Old 26-01-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
In tachiliek, we went to the bus station to book a bus n o kengtung, the reception ask for our passport and so we told her that our passport with immigration and we show her our entry pass, she then say this pass is only allowed to be within tachiliek, that means cannot go keng tung. So no choice, we leave tachiliek and head towards chiangrai.

Mission failed . end of report.
Old 26-01-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Mae Sai ... Bus Station ... Kengtung

Old 26-01-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
In tachiliek, we went to the bus station to book a bus n o kengtung, the reception ask for our passport and so we told her that our passport with immigration and we show her our entry pass, she then say this pass is only allowed to be within tachiliek, that means cannot go keng tung. So no choice, we leave tachiliek and head towards chiangrai.

Mission failed . end of report.
Bro, the best way to get to Kengtung is to fly from Yangon as road trip is dangerous as along the way you might not know what will happen as there will be spot-checks and foreigners will be expected to pay bribes.

From Kengtung, you can engage a driver from MTT tour agency to head to Mong La as it will be a safer choice then to go on your own.
Old 26-01-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Hats off to you guys to brave the outback and off the beaten track

My only experience was this longish drive from Chiangmai > Chiangrai > Tachilek. But I couldn't cross over as left my passport back in Chiangrai hotel unlike khun thais. Heard the border market across was a mirror image of the thai end.

Last week, I was that close to Myanmar -near mountain area Suan Phueng, Ratchaburi 2.5hrs west of krungthep. Tempted to check border out but then, I had the comforts of a resort (of many there). No 3G network jialat (only wifi to connect to civilisation).

Chalet, can party on rooftop

Old 27-01-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

... Mong La ( Part 1 ) ...

Last edited by siam66; 27-01-2017 at 03:53 PM.
Old 27-01-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

... Mong La ( Part 2 ) ...

Old 04-02-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

For bros in chiangrai , i found freelancers controlled by okt in this short and quite dark lane here. 19.901467,99.838062
Only operational at night. ST 1200baht. Most gals age above 22 to milf, very few syt.
Old 13-02-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

Arrow Mong La Town, Kengtung District, Shan State, Myanmar (Special Region 4)

THE FOLLOWING INFO IS NOT SUITABLE FOR THE TYPICAL MONGERER WHO HAS NEVER TRAVEL SOLO BEFORE!
IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF STREET SMART AND "CRAZY" THEN PLEASE READ ON!

I will post research material on this thread for the benefit of Special Forces and Cuntmando soldiers heading to all the shady cowboy border towns.

I'm not afraid of American Style Spenders going to such exotic places and destroy the market rate because they will not have the will and guts to explore those risky destinations.

Via China

Xishuangbanna Gasa Airport (JHG)
Kunming Changshui International Airport (KMG)

Nearest Airport to Mong La is Xishuangbanna Gasa Airport but the air ticket prices cost a bomb even if you fly from Guangzhou (CAN).
There will be stopovers if you are flying from outside of China using full service airlines.

Most economical way is still by AirAsia.

AirAsia has flights between:
Bangkok (DMK) to Kunming (KMG)
Kuala Lumpur (KUL) to Kunming (KMG)

Via Myanmar

Yangon (RGN) is damn far from Keng Tung (KET).
Air ticket prices also cost a bomb.
Average price S$500 for a return domestic flight.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 13-02-2017 at 01:20 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1