The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2008, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

This Blatter is just like Platini, they just dont like English clubs. They worry the English clubs will dominate the Champions League. If what Blatter say is to be taken seriously, FIFA should abolish the transfer system.

Just let the players decide who they want to play for, and clubs should not need to pay the other club for it. Then it will be all fair and square. Then again, no one would develop young players since there are no opportunities for income, especially true for "smaller" clubs. There will be no chance for "slavery", small clubs will all turn amateur - relying on sponsorship instead of income, we will have a bunch of old players still plying the trade, since no want would want undeveloped players (who would?), and the football world will be in chaos.

These two so-call heads of footballing bodies should be kicked out of their positions. Getting paid fat salaries and have done nothing. What has the footballing world achieve since they took over? More controversies, that's all.

Silly silly.

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 11-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 22
Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!

nabeiz... just bench him for the rest of his contract.... let him rot in the spectator stands... kill his farken career.... bloody ingrate....
Old 11-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 23
screamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscreamer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrocious View Post
nabeiz... just bench him for the rest of his contract.... let him rot in the spectator stands... kill his farken career.... bloody ingrate....
If his heart is no longer @ MU, why not cash in?? With the cash, I believe ferguson can get 2-3 good player.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Premier League - Injured Ronaldo denies Real deal

Cristiano Ronaldo says there is no agreement to join Real Madrid and expects to be out for up to 12 weeks after an ankle operation.

The Manchester United winger's future has been a fervent source of conjecture since the club's UEFA Champions League final win over Chelsea in May.

Real Madrid have repeatedly stated their interest in signing Ronaldo, if the Portugal international asks to leave United.

Reports have also suggested that the 23-year-old has agreed personal terms with Real, something Ronaldo has denied.

Meanwhile, the Footballer of the Year has revealed he could be sidelined for three months due to an ankle injury.

Ronaldo had been hampered by the problem towards the end of last season and underwent surgery on his ankle earlier this week.

United were hoping the former Sporting Lisbon starlet would be out for six weeks, but the length of absence could now be doubled.

The fleet-footed attacker has also claimed he is in agreement with Sepp Blatter following the Fifa president's claims that there is 'too much modern slavery' regarding player transfers.

Blatter has said that if Ronaldo wants to leave United for Real he should be allowed to do so, and the player supports the Fifa chief's view on movement between clubs.

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 11-07-2008, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Going, gone (soon)? Let's get it over with, kns!
Ronaldo 'wants transfer freedom'
I agree whole hearted that this ron episode is getting tiring. Its a complicated matter but i just dun give a damn anymore where he ends up!
Old 11-07-2008, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Go go..... 100 million into our piggy bank...
Old 11-07-2008, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
tryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samstertryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

He is a great tool to MU, but with sky high price tag, who would resist in a business world? the reality remains MU stays cool even Ron is sold. not the first time MU experienced it.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:35 AM
Samster

dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Let us congrat Queiroz on his new appointment. He will do Portugal proud!

Queiroz appointed new Portugal boss
Manchester United assistant manager Carlos Queiroz has been appointed as the new head coach of Portugal on a four-year contract.

The 53-year-old former Real Madrid coach, who will be presented to the media on Wednesday, will take full responsibility for all aspects of Portugal's national teams, including oversight of the youth teams.

He was previously coach of Portugal's Under-20 teams from 1990 to 1993.

"Carlos Queiroz is unquestionably one of the top Portuguese coaches and was my first choice to be head coach," said Portuguese Football Federation (FPF) president Gilbert Madail.

"Although I have never worked with him because he was no longer with the national set-up when I arrived, I have followed his career with much interest and the experience he has gained in all the places he has worked will be important in helping us achieve the success we want."

"I am very proud and honoured to be able to come back and serve my country,'' said Queiroz.

"It is a very special challenge and a position that any professional would want.

"Since I received the first contact from Dr Gilbert Madail, I have been very receptive to this project.''

Queiroz added that his first priority will be qualification for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

"I believe that we have the conditions in place to continue to project an excellent image of our country through the good performances of our national teams, particularly the senior team, whose first objective is qualification for the World Cup in South Africa.

"I also want to thank Manchester United for our established agreement that I could return to Portugal if the opportunity materialised.''

No details of Queiroz's salary were released, but Madail revealed that the FPF had made a "great effort from a financial point of view'' to bring Queiroz in.

"I also want to recognise the co-operation of Manchester United from the beginning of this process,'' Madail added.

Winger Cristiano Ronaldo, who has been playing under Queiroz at Old Trafford for the last four years, believes the FPF have made a wise choice.

He told Portuguese broadcaster RTP: "He is a perfect choice.

"I have been working with him for some time and I just have to say that he is very good for this job.''
Old 12-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Samster

alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Becks: Ron and Rob are dream pair

David Beckham has advised Real Madrid not to sacrifice Robinho in their pursuit of Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo.Robinho's future at the Bernabeu has been the source of much debate recently, with suggestions that he could be included as a part-exchange deal in any Ronaldo deal or sold to another club to help fund the intended acquisition of the Portugal superstar.

However, Beckham believes Madrid should keep hold of the Brazil international and use him in conjunction with fellow wing wizard Ronaldo if they manage to land the United ace.

When asked by Spanish newspaper Marca if he thought it would be a good change for Madrid if Ronaldo came in and Robinho left, Beckham said: "I don't know, because Robinho is a very good player but Cristiano Ronaldo is the best in the world.

"I think that it would be better for Robinho to continue at Real Madrid and that Cristiano arrives and the two play together. But Cristiano still has (four) years on his contract with Manchester United."

Beckham played for both United and Madrid prior to joining Major League Soccer side Los Angeles Galaxy last summer and he holds both European giants in high regard.

He was quoted as saying earlier this summer that he felt Ronaldo was currently at the right team with United, but he denied to Marca that he recommended the 23-year-old should not join Madrid, who Beckham believes any player would love to play for.

"I did not recommend that he not sign. I said that when you have such a long contract you should respect it, which is what I believe," he said.

"Of course, if someone asked me if he ought to go to Madrid, I'd say yes. But Cristiano is at Manchester United and they are as big a club as Madrid. If you play at both, you are as fortunate as I was.

"To play in Madrid is a dream for every player. But on the theme of Cristiano I cannot say, it is not my affair."

Beckham did admit though that the former Sporting Lisbon player would be a great signing for Madrid, who will be desperate to replace United as Champions League winners next season having underachieved in Europe over the last few years.

"Every club wants to have the best players in the world, and it is normal that they all want someone as good as Cristiano, because he is a decisive player who will help them win titles," Beckham said.

"Manchester United won the Champions League with him, which is the best example. He would be a great signing for the club and for the fans, who always want to see the best.

"The truth is that every player like that wants to play in the Bernabeu some time, to feel the support of the Madrid fans. Real Madrid and the Bernabeu are a unique experience in football," added the England international.

"Who knows (what will happen with Ronaldo)? In football anything can happen, but that two clubs such as Manchester United and Real Madrid want you is an honour."

Old 13-07-2008, 10:09 AM
Samster

He has nothing to do? But to add fuel to the flames.

When is our highly paid slave leaving?
Old 13-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Samster

United are chasing Berbatov - Agent
Dimitar Berbatov's agent says he "knows for certain" that Manchester United are interested in signing the £20million-rated Tottenham striker.
Berbatov's future at White Hart Lane has been the subject of conjecture for some time, with the 27-year-old linked with a move away from North London for much of last season.

United have been strongly linked with Berbatov in the past; however a move in January's transfer window failed to materialise.

Fresh reports in Saturday's press claimed that the Premier League and Champions League holders had offered £20million for the Bulgaria star.

Speaking of the rumours linking the Red Devils with a bid for Berbatov, the forward's agent has claimed United are monitoring his situation at White Hart Lane.

"I know for certain Manchester United have shown interest in signing Dimitar Berbatov," agent Emil Danchev told Bulgaria's Darik radio. "But I'm not entitled to make any more comments."
Old 13-07-2008, 01:11 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

ferguson and man utd will miss our right hand man carlos queiroz no one can replace him..

pele advised ronaldo to see out his contract before making any decision which i agree... a player who is under contract or is paid a salary is not a slave....

i think fifa president blatter and ronaldo don't know the definition of "slave"
Old 13-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Samster

Robinho Sees His Future With Madrid

Robinho insists he wants to stay at Real Madrid next season and not be used in any deal to bring Cristiano Ronaldo to the Bernabeu.

Robinho's future in Spain has been cast into doubt with media speculation suggesting he could be the fall guy in Madrid's pursuit of Manchester United ace Ronaldo.

One option appears that Robinho will be sold to another club in order to help fund a big-money bid for Ronaldo, while it has also been mooted that the 24-year-old Brazilian could be included in a part-exchange deal for the Portugal international.

However, Robinho, who has been linked to Premier League side Chelsea, is adamant that neither of those options are preferable to him, telling Spanish newspaper AS: "I hope to remain at Real Madrid this year.

"Now I am only thinking about Madrid. I am not prepared to enter into the operation to sign Cristiano."

Old 14-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

The transfer market seems to be moving at a snail's pace. Very few major movements. But they have until end Aug and there could be some surprises going to happen!!
Old 14-07-2008, 04:05 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

berbatov's agent said that man utd are making 20million pounds bid for him. hope he can come to man utd to replace saha (who's forever sitting on bench)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1