The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 8
jumilim is a splendid one to beholdjumilim is a splendid one to beholdjumilim is a splendid one to beholdjumilim is a splendid one to beholdjumilim is a splendid one to beholdjumilim is a splendid one to beholdjumilim is a splendid one to behold
looking for rimodicorn. whats her story?

does she has any leak?
Old 23-08-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JustLooking84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: looking for rimodicorn. whats her story?

https://onlyfans.com/rimodicorn.uwu

Intending or hesitating to start?

Maybe ask this bro..

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1445

Last edited by JustLooking84; 23-08-2023 at 11:28 AM.
Old 18-09-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
piusyap is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any story about her service?
Old 18-09-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NotVeryRare is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by piusyap View Post
Any story about her service?
She dont provide services but her past quite rabak but not telling you all
Old 18-09-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Basically a xmm staying in Panjang. Think her parents own some small biz or something, she not interested in studying kind, not sure got her O levels a not. Always go party kind. The last time I was following her on ig, seems she always break and patch with her then bf, not sure if still the same bf. And ya they both horny and have high sex drive. Whereas got leaks a not, not very sure, as you know people nowadays like to take a random asian girl not showing face/partial face one and rename the video title as "@random girl's ig handle" and deem its her set. LOL.

People don't wanna share, but i share what I know.
Old 18-09-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NotVeryRare is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Basically a xmm staying in Panjang. Think her parents own some small biz or something, she not interested in studying kind, not sure got her O levels a not. Always go party kind. The last time I was following her on ig, seems she always break and patch with her then bf, not sure if still the same bf. And ya they both horny and have high sex drive. Whereas got leaks a not, not very sure, as you know people nowadays like to take a random asian girl not showing face/partial face one and rename the video title as "@random girl's ig handle" and deem its her set. LOL.

People don't wanna share, but i share what I know.
Thanks for your sharing aaazzz but her past is worst Chatted with her on snapchat in the past before pretty open girl
Old 20-09-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1306 / Power: 8
cookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotVeryRare View Post
Thanks for your sharing aaazzz but her past is worst Chatted with her on snapchat in the past before pretty open girl
Wow. you also know her? You almost know everyone?! Clap hands* do you know your mom's past?!
Old 20-09-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 3
vincix12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvincix12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looks interesting
Old 21-09-2023, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 13
archuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud ofarchuke has much to be proud of

her leaks are all faceless. in the leak, the body also quite meaty 1. quite opposite of her figure in her ig and tiktoks. dont think the leaks are her .
Old 08-05-2024, 07:18 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Johnlost is stuck in moderation for some time to come

She look pretty. Anyone manage to date her...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1