The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 15
youmifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to all
Blessing by monk

Hi all,

I'm going to Bangkok in a few weeks time, I had been searching on this but still not quite certain on this.

Anyone know where should I head to, to get a blessing by monk. Like getting amulet, chanting by monk or even tattoo by holy monk.

For protection, health and wealth.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
khunthai is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Blessing by monk

You can get all u ask for at wat bang phra but it's 1-1.5 hrs from Bangkok.
Old 06-05-2016, 04:51 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

The religious scene in LOS has commercialized and it is very very rare to find any temple that is genuine in helping you. Most are only interested looking out for donations from you in different guise.

It is better to go to the Cambodian or Myanmar monks who are less money minded and more sincerity to help you.
Old 06-05-2016, 01:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

U may want to try wat hualumpong in bkk, train station is sam yam.

there is a temple at the side, where u can feed cow, all that, on the other side have a small chanting room.

monk will chant there and u bring some offering there and kneel down when they chat. after chant usually monk will splash a little bit of water on each other then give u a white string to wear at your waist.

hope the infor help.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1