The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2022, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
thanks for sharing bro, is this girl prc or viet or thai? i know of a thai girl at orchard towers who is bao by cpf old man but she is still working massage at orchard towers part time level 3, but she do bj only, no fj
She is prc bro
Old 15-01-2022, 06:28 AM
Samster

HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
thanks, really eye opener.

Even bao as mistress also not need that amount ...
Exactly! $5000 per month Wow 😫 and also recently she had some medical problems and her bf is paying for it, foreign workers seeking medical in spore not cheap, I’ve seen her bills, one visit is easily couple of hundreds dollars for private clinics
Her bf is really great, damn nice guy 🥰😆
Old 15-01-2022, 06:37 AM
Samster

Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

MLS’s their sad stories, Good services, best of the best GFE to you are just their jobs, their ways of making $$ are to please men, making you think that you are the only one! These are all transactional plays in the massage joint’s room for that 1hour 😂
Play along with them is fine 👍 but don’t get involved with em in a daily basis.
Old 15-01-2022, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
MLS’s their sad stories, Good services, best of the best GFE to you are just their jobs, their ways of making $$ are to please men, making you think that you are the only one! These are all transactional plays in the massage joint’s room for that 1hour 😂
Bro, how did you jump from 0 to 16 power suddenly.
Old 15-01-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Bro, how did you jump from 0 to 16 power suddenly.
I also don’t know sia LOL😅 maybe my ML’s bf help me lor 😜😂

Last edited by HeyHo; 15-01-2022 at 08:33 AM.
Old 15-01-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In the early 90s the first batch of prc women that came to singapore made millions from the cpf old uncles...now many of them millionaires back in china and own many landed properties ...those were the pioneer batch lol
Old 15-01-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
In the early 90s the first batch of prc women that came to singapore made millions from the cpf old uncles...now many of them millionaires back in china and own many landed properties ...those were the pioneer batch lol
Correct lah but they got what they want Mah, work done go back enjoy lor tio bo?
Only the left behind BFs kesian….can only think back of the lust & pcc to jerk themselves off 🤣🤣🤣
Old 15-01-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

I think ML should conduct a “GFE” course for our wives/gf 🤣
Old 15-01-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Wah shag! 😂😂😂😂😂
Old 15-01-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 11
kakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yeah $20k, and another $20k
And a handsome amount of $5000 per month 🤙🏽
Power lah
Wah, this amount can get sugar baby from local uni already
What a waste
Old 15-01-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarotto View Post
Wah, this amount can get sugar baby from local uni already
What a waste
Well said can get local singapore girl polytechnic student...more clean than typical ml and if you lucky virgin spore girl who still studying uni or polytechnic...lol
Old 15-01-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Exactly brothers! $5000 a month leh
Seriously when my ML told me this I was like power lah Robert head! And most convincing part when she showed me her ibanking statement I also can see her bf name and the amount of $$$ he transfered to her
真是个大好人呢!
Old 15-01-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 11
kakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Exactly brothers! $5000 a month leh
Seriously when my ML told me this I was like power lah Robert head! And most convincing part when she showed me her ibanking statement I also can see her bf name and the amount of $$$ he transfered to her
真是个大好人呢!
Either is really robert head, or he prob using her to "clean" his money since he got nowhere to spend them

Last time at a flower joint I know got unker wash money there..... every 2-3 days tiara for the girl on top of the hundreds of $ flowers he hanged for her per night
Old 15-01-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarotto View Post
Either is really robert head, or he prob using her to "clean" his money since he got nowhere to spend them

Last time at a flower joint I know got unker wash money there..... every 2-3 days tiara for the girl on top of the hundreds of $ flowers he hanged for her per night
Her bf working as a decent occupation and heard from her he is quite a top earner and well that’s what she says…
And while in the room she told me abt their terms n all I wasn’t half the time listening…I was snoozing 😂😂😂😂 tired sia
Old 15-01-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Anyway guys, those who pm me asking me who is this ML
Sorry man I don’t want to disclose lah…thanks thanks 🙏🙏
What started on this thread will remain in this thread k 😜😉
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1