The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 15-03-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 9
robotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

http://www.impmm.xxx/girl.php?id=3397

really jialat, comments in website all said good service, but left me to bathe alone, she's a dead fish on bed, asked me to leave after deed done in 30 mins.
Old 15-03-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

http://sgbeautycastles.online/mei-gu...e-hj-bbbj-cim/

Bros : be careful of this lady , not real person .. Her place is at River vallery massage Shop.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 16-03-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveator View Post
http://www.impmm.xxx/girl.php?id=3356

Yesterday call for this gal called keke.

this keke locate at 98a tj pg rd, fake photo, don bloody believe their FR, who knows multiple account from same person.

also never pay for the room unless u see the real person.

It can be easily spotted along tanjong pagar road.

To the OKT,
please we earn our hard earn money just to find a relaxing place to bonk, not to get a shock and leave with unhappiness. instead of helping your own bro to have happy ending, you helping those woman to cheat your own bro.

you want to earn your money but please earn honest money.
I thought she is at zion road? I just contacted her few days ago but after find out is at zion, decided to skip as i had another ML from the same joint which was bad.
Old 16-03-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wintersum View Post
Anyone tried her? Previously I've tried someone else from same mp who's not too bad.
http://www.impmomo.com/girl.php?id=3576
So how? Did you try this gal?
Old 18-03-2020, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
Aerosmith deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotman12 View Post
http://www.impmm.xxx/girl.php?id=3397

really jialat, comments in website all said good service, but left me to bathe alone, she's a dead fish on bed, asked me to leave after deed done in 30 mins.
She got shower for me leh bro.
Prolly its your chemistry with her.
Old 19-03-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 5
xephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think stick to Dome 1 better, Dome 2 legit like playing russian roulette i feel. After trying quite a few Dome 2, decided to switch and try Dome 1,no regrets, the experience really is different and better in Dome 1
Old 19-03-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arcarc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Same person(tang bao) maybe kana swop when I book her.
But other FL also not bad in the same mp.
Old 19-03-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
the girls from this MP lavender is not bad, from my experience, visited 2, can french and grope, but got one photoshop quite heavy but go back china already, the other one photoshop abit but still pretty. very accommodating also. but overheard they all talk, the room not sound proof, like will say who handsome customer etc etc. so still see whether they like you
Old 22-03-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bros, beware of girls from Hougang and Potong Pasir. They like to swap with one another due to bad business. I kenna , example booked rose from 4niwang but gotten bella from 666. Then worse is I got into Qi qi’s room before being changed again. Then went to Hougang, and booked $$$$ $$$$ but got anqi! Only blame myself for using small head to think! Bro here be warn!
Old 24-03-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post
Bros, beware of girls from Hougang and Potong Pasir. They like to swap with one another due to bad business. I kenna , example booked rose from 4niwang but gotten bella from 666. Then worse is I got into Qi qi’s room before being changed again. Then went to Hougang, and booked $$$$ $$$$ but got anqi! Only blame myself for using small head to think! Bro here be warn!
Wow their bait and switch game has upped one notch lol

When the gal haven't give u any service don't be afraid to confront and reject them
Old 24-03-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 9
fireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant future

Hi bros need some insight on dome 1 girls. Are most all of them stationed in hotels in Central area?
Cos I know dome 2 girls are stationed all around Singapore.
Old 25-03-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireevo View Post
Hi bros need some insight on dome 1 girls. Are most all of them stationed in hotels in Central area?
Cos I know dome 2 girls are stationed all around Singapore.
No

Different stable work differently and have different location
Old 26-03-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence0709 View Post
Any bros try her yet? Heard a shit ton of bad reviews about sgbeauty but i see her profile and pic like quite legit leh. Not sure true or not... her reviews on her page 100% fake. Who the fuck calls themselves that nickname...

Her link right here :
http://sgbeautycastles.online/an-qi-full-service/
Apparently still working around in Hougang. Always swap with her roommate for customer. U be out in half hour. Angry n furious
Old 26-03-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
kidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anybody tried this Jing Jing before? Looks good in the vid

http://www.impmm1.com/girl.php?id=3549
Old 26-03-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Apparently still working around in Hougang. Always swap with her roommate for customer. U be out in half hour. Angry n furious
This is considered bad business etiquette. Had several encounters before. Just boycott. I usually just leave if the photo and actual person totally doesn't match up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1