The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
124asf124, 222nge, kinkyboy94, Prejudiced, Swagelock, Tom666, Upup1234, WankJanice

Old 07-12-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4726 / Power: 16
deathryuk has a reputation beyond reputedeathryuk has a reputation beyond reputedeathryuk has a reputation beyond reputedeathryuk has a reputation beyond reputedeathryuk has a reputation beyond reputedeathryuk has a reputation beyond reputedeathryuk has a reputation beyond reputedeathryuk has a reputation beyond reputedeathryuk has a reputation beyond reputedeathryuk has a reputation beyond reputedeathryuk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Newbies & those wanna to get their 1st power fall in here

Welcoming exchange of points !!! Return of +8!!!

Up & Returned List:
pixated / sadlonelyguyer / mePoke / sammiefan / Exbro / Belt / Unfit / Javabeans / dandan69 / bitch / Eldrath /

Queue List:
Bigbluebird / ~~Fresh~~ / thomasdelaruue / johnn / Yardstick / Howgoodisthat / Spikerman /

Need New Post:
*empty as of now*

Target: 3000 Points
Minimum 5 points for Exchange!

Welcoming exchange of points !!! Return of +12 !!! Minimum 5 points for Exchange!
Old 07-12-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2430 / Power: 14
blackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bros let's love rather than quarrel wif each other

T.Q. v. much to sis ongtammy for her compliments, one of the few frens i hv in tis forum who understands me most ...Yes fully agree wif her tat Bro Wu Song is 1 of the nicest guys here ...Nope he is definitely not a clone or clone master...Bros lets us all not be too arrogant & tink so highly of ourselves but humble ourselves & be frens...sow n spread love rather than hatred in tis forum.....hatred does no one any good...we r all grown up pple, any differences we hv wif each other shd be settled in a gentlemanly or ladylike manner...life is not long for us bros so let's us all enjoy tgt while we still can & dun break each other's hearts...my humble 2 cents worth of tots
Dear bro you seemed to be very respectable with your comments on this issue , But how can one make peace when someone said all this words and accuse me of messing with Alice ? Where on earth in my posts did I mess with Alice ?

Somemore he threatened me in this post :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr
Clone your asshole la clone ..
Hohoho your smelly chee la hohoho ... hahahaa....
If buay song go find SL or bangla la knn cag hkg ...
You don't know what is family ? coz you're a disgrace to your family.. letting others troubling your family and just keep quiet .. ? What a disgrace ... !!!
I warn you again ... don't mess around with Alice ...

Wu Song Jr = clone master = grayface = blackfacenodick = bfacefarter
= ladyboyBface = blackerface

I am only interested in exposing fake female clones in sbf. ( Deborah & NataliDi )

I have already proven that the clone master is INDEED A TRULY COWARD . Why don't you use your main account to talk to me ? It only makes YOU look more stupid clone master .

I have heard that the COWARD CLONE MASTER Wu Song Jr fucked fake female imposters resulting giving birth to ladyboys .

Please do not up me unless I up you . My posts are meant for the 2 fake female imposters . If you do not like what I post you can choose to put me in your Ignore List .

Wu Song Jr is a busybody & a clone master . Need a woman to defend him.
Old 07-12-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

blackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentreader88 View Post
Bro,
I believed those clones are not created by bro wu song! He is a senior here and not so borliao like that clone master! Think his fetish is to create clones!
So are you able to tell me who is the clone master ?

Old 07-12-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Friends ... this guy is creating troubles, accusing and offending many bros sistas,and not showing respect for others ...
What trouble I am creating ? My target is exposing those fake female imposters . Now I am also target those who like to smell my fart . And how am I not showing respect to others ? So now you are talking to your clones .

I am only interested in exposing fake female clones in sbf. ( Deborah & NataliDi )

I have already proven that the clone master is INDEED A TRULY COWARD . Why don't you use your main account to talk to me ? It only makes YOU look more stupid clone master .

I have heard that the COWARD CLONE MASTER Wu Song Jr fucked fake female imposters resulting giving birth to ladyboys .

Please do not up me unless I up you . My posts are meant for the 2 fake female imposters . If you do not like what I post you can choose to put me in your Ignore List .

Old 07-12-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerinW
Alright.
Since your backside so itchy and asking for it, I shall say this.
~~>>>>>
Shame on you blackface, you trouble stirring blockhead bornloser Ladyboy.
tiagong yr mother drank 100litres of ah.neh sperms, that why yr face black. dont be shy to admit hor.
how many Black men gangbang your mother that you are born black face?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbinblackface
Alright.
Since your backside so itchy and asking for it, I shall say this.
~~>>>>>
Shame on you blackface, you trouble stirring blockhead bornloser Ladyboy.
tiagong yr mother drank 100litres of ah.neh sperms, that why yr face black. dont be shy to admit hor.
how many Black men gangbang your mother that you are born black face?

See these 2 dumb clones .

Old 07-12-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
blackfacenodick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Listen and relax

Wait for advertisement to finish first
Old 07-12-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 9
HuatAh16 is a splendid one to beholdHuatAh16 is a splendid one to beholdHuatAh16 is a splendid one to beholdHuatAh16 is a splendid one to beholdHuatAh16 is a splendid one to beholdHuatAh16 is a splendid one to beholdHuatAh16 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentreader88 View Post
Bro,
I believed those clones are not created by bro wu song! He is a senior here and not so borliao like that clone master! Think his fetish is to create clones!
Huat Ah
Old 07-12-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ChoaDaiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbie reporting here for 1st power! Thanks all in advance
Old 07-12-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
Lucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackface View Post
Dear bro you seemed to be very respectable with your comments on this issue , But how can one make peace when someone said all this words and accuse me of messing with Alice ? Where on earth in my posts did I mess with Alice ?

Somemore he threatened me in this post :

Bro threatening people is a chargeable offense even online .
Old 07-12-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 10
JiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to behold

Threaten can be defined as state one's intention to take hostile action against (someone) in retribution for something done or not done.

Any hostile action stated ar
Old 07-12-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
Lucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiBye View Post
Threaten can be defined as state one's intention to take hostile action against (someone) in retribution for something done or not done.

Any hostile action stated ar
Go and read up on criminal intimidation under Singapore law .
Old 07-12-2016, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ladyboyBface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

He was just not only a blockhead but a very disgusting pesky chao ah gua that likes to be trouble maker and going round offending many people.

blackface = clone master = darkcloud = Euro2016 = undergrountree = chao ah gua = ladyboy

I am only interested in exposing fake ladyboy clones in sbf. ( blackface & Euro2016)

I have heard that the COWARD CLONE MASTER blackface fucked fake ladyboy imposters resulting giving birth to ladyboys doggies.

Please welcome to exchange points with me . My posts are meant for the 2 fake ladyboys imposters . If you do not like what I post you can choose to put me in your Ignore List .

Quote:
What trouble I am creating ? My target is exposing those fake female imposters . Now I am also target those who like to smell my fart . And how am I not showing respect to others ? So now you are talking to your clones .
Old 07-12-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 8
blackerface is one of the Best!blackerface is one of the Best!blackerface is one of the Best!

Quote:
So are you able to tell me who is the clone master ?
Simple clone master is really yourself since you are ladyboy started all these war.
Old 07-12-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 8
bfacefarter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbfacefarter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbfacefarter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Up u for good post! bfacefarter

Can trade points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboyBface View Post
He was just not only a blockhead but a very disgusting pesky chao ah gua that likes to be trouble maker and going round offending many people.

blackface = clone master = darkcloud = Euro2016 = undergrountree = chao ah gua = ladyboy

I am only interested in exposing fake ladyboy clones in sbf. ( blackface & Euro2016)

I have heard that the COWARD CLONE MASTER blackface fucked fake ladyboy imposters resulting giving birth to ladyboys doggies.

Please welcome to exchange points with me . My posts are meant for the 2 fake ladyboys imposters . If you do not like what I post you can choose to put me in your Ignore List .

Euro2016 is the worst kay por chee clone reporting to clone master Jibye.
Old 07-12-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
blackfaceborji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanJiaoSeh View Post
mai ran gong jiao wei lah.

how can bro wu song be clone master? lol.

u tok so much cock, shld change yr Or bin nick to Jiao bin.

Bro, he bor ji lah!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1