The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Seem like this thread is almost gone, all the cheonger like to go to CA/CP,and post all the happening on thread CA/CP.
What happen to our LHL king? Not FR from him on ZH?mmmmm

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 10-09-2008, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatoslap View Post
my 'virgin' trip was simply awesome!
spent 2 nites in this new joint called meng hui ba li (sweet memories of paris) near Jumbo Hotel. Supposedly newly renovated and the rooms were all very pleasant.
Girls were in 3 categories: normal in red, hot stuff in purple and model category. Service was remarkable over all areas from waitress to mummy to girls.

梦回巴黎 .. my virgin trip KTV ...
bring back good memories ...
bro pimp bought me there and met bro l3est for the first time ...
times flies ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88
Seem like this thread is almost gone, all the cheonger like to go to CA/CP,and post all the happening on thread CA/CP.
What happen to our LHL king? Not FR from him on ZH..
u r right ... CA/CP thread is more lively nowadays ...
all lao chiao now dun stay in ZH anymore ....

LHL King aka bro tintin is recuperating from his recent battle in CP/CA ..
Old 10-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanucky View Post
Here is the FR of my recent visit to Zhuhai, tried a few saunas, including DMY, Jinyu and Golden Port Holiday by the Gongbei shopping. Stayed at the Chang An New World, room is small and reek of smoke smell, then change to Golden Port which have better room, only 198rmb on weekday. Of the saunas that I have been to, Golden's one gave the best attitude and service, #132, hourglass figure and big knockers, very good bj, the usual liquids and friendly. Have fun.
Your feedback has further confirmed ChangAn Hotel chain really cannot make it. Bro adidas88 also has bad experience with ChangAn.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
???? .. my virgin trip KTV ...
bring back good memories ...
bro pimp bought me there and met bro l3est for the first time ...
times flies ...
Bro, credit belongs to bro 789550 and XY ..... they opened you guys eyes in ZH..... and i think they showed you guys how good the rates can be....
Old 10-09-2008, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 21
sixnine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysixnine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Macau looks interesting now as compared to 10 years ago when I last visited. Planning a trip to Macau in Dec, go there to gamble and to have fun.

Is Venetian a happening place? Which hotel is best recommended for gamble and cheonging?

Thanks in advance for any info provided, will contribute some FRs after I return..
Old 10-09-2008, 04:12 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by break78 View Post
Bro, credit belongs to bro 789550 and XY ..... they opened you guys eyes in ZH..... and i think they showed you guys how good the rates can be....
yes ... bro 789550, bro XY, bro pimp and bro l3est showed me the places in ZH and taught me many things abt prc ..
kudos to them ....

and everytime i'm in prc ... i'll learn something from the sifu ..
in my last trip, i met up with bro break78 for breakfast and he guide me the way to the bus station to CA and even give me the bus time schedules and what to look out for ...
Old 10-09-2008, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
What happen to our LHL king? Not FR from him on ZH?mmmmm
Coz CA/CP is cheaper.... hahhaha.... RMB800 vs 1k or 1.3k.... plus ZH not that wild .... no naked naked... hahhahaha
Old 10-09-2008, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
Coz CA/CP is cheaper.... hahhaha.... RMB800 vs 1k or 1.3k.... plus ZH not that wild .... no naked naked... hahhahaha
hey town council minister dun talk so much ...
u better get well verse with CA and know the place ard ...
cos everytime we asked u abt CA .. ur answer is "I DUNNO" ...
Old 10-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
hey town council minister dun talk so much ...
u better get well verse with CA and know the place ard ...
cos everytime we asked u abt CA .. ur answer is "I DUNNO" ...
Got it Sifu.... hahhhaa... will try my best.... hahahaha
Old 10-09-2008, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
Taurus68 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by break78 View Post
Yes, I agreed to that too. Anyway, ZH is more like a relax place to me after chionging in CP where the daily schedule in CP is pack and furious. But when each time I came down to ZH, I would rather feel more relax and cool down as the daily schedule is lax or rather should say F&E, especially sitting in LHL to just spend an afternoon away by just talk cock with the MM there.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 23
pop00eye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypop00eye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Visa

Hi bros,

A question on VISA
For Singaporean is VISA required for Macau?

If want to go Zhuhai need PRC VISA correct (due to the olympics still not lifted)? Can I apply for VISA there & then, or must get from the PRC Consular Service in Singapore 1st?

Thanks much for advise.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:36 PM
Samster

break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
yes ... bro 789550, bro XY, bro pimp and bro l3est showed me the places in ZH and taught me many things abt prc ..
kudos to them ....

and everytime i'm in prc ... i'll learn something from the sifu ..
in my last trip, i met up with bro break78 for breakfast and he guide me the way to the bus station to CA and even give me the bus time schedules and what to look out for ...
That one is bro 789550 teach me one..... he master...
Old 10-09-2008, 06:38 PM
Samster

Re: Visa

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop00eye View Post
Hi bros,

A question on VISA

If want to go Zhuhai need PRC VISA correct (due to the olympics still not lifted)? Can I apply for VISA there & then, or must get from the PRC Consular Service in Singapore 1st?

Thanks much for advise.
Macau no need visa....
Old 10-09-2008, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
Taurus68 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop00eye View Post
Hi bros,

A question on VISA

Thanks much for advise.
Bro,

For S'porean, going to Macau does not require any visa.

However, if you want to go to ZH, you will have to apply the visa China Ambassy in S'pore and cannot apply the visa in Macau. Hope the above help. Cheers...
Old 10-09-2008, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 23
pop00eye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypop00eye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks
I hope the VISA requirement will be lifted soon or I'll need to go Tanglin Rd liao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus68 View Post
However, if you want to go to ZH, you will have to apply the visa China Ambassy in S'pore and cannot apply the visa in Macau. Hope the above help. Cheers...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1