The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2005, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
isabu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
massage centre in Katong shopping centre?

hey people, jus went to katong sc today at 2pm, saw a new massage centre there at the 2nd floor beside a model shop(long time nv go katong liao ) any 1 been there?
Old 30-01-2005, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
GuyonGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: massage centre in Katong shopping centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabu
hey people, jus went to katong sc today at 2pm, saw a new massage centre there at the 2nd floor beside a model shop(long time nv go katong liao ) any 1 been there?
ya lor me also long long time didn't go there too... Anyone too, lOng long didn't go there? so a TN just beside a model school ... anyone interest to continue?
Old 31-01-2005, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyonGal
... so a TN just beside a model school ...
I think the 'model' shop Bro Isabu os referring to is a shop selling model kits for aircraft, automobiles, etc. Not a modelling school.
Old 31-01-2005, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

not beside lah ... opp the model shop ... that should be YONG LEE ... just check out this thread ... Yong Lee TN @ KSC
Old 25-02-2005, 12:14 PM
before

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up Re: massage centre in Katong shopping centre?

the last time I WENT WAS LAST YEAR. THE shop was at the forth level. nicve place. Went there two times. gals service is good. cannot remeber name. but the massage was good. sure know how to satisfy a customer. worth the money.
Old 25-02-2005, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
joerush72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by before
the last time I WENT WAS LAST YEAR. THE shop was at the forth level. nicve place. Went there two times. gals service is good. cannot remeber name. but the massage was good. sure know how to satisfy a customer. worth the money.
not this is not the one.. the shop that the thread starter is talking about is situated at Katong Shopping Centre (the one just at the traffic light junction at mountbatten rd + amber rd) .. just beside odeon shopping centre..

the tn shop he refers to is a relatively new set-up, i have not tried it personally due to a lack of time, but i have seen the girls in there and one or two of them look relatively not bad (with make up)..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1