The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xiao Yan(1606A) + 1606A

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Well done! me old buddy. Excellent FR on "little swallow".

I tried her too and your FR was spot on.
Hardworking gal with a pleasant personality.

Nowadays if I go Alibaba house, got many choices liao.

If I wan to bonk a tall slim gal, Xiao Ting will fit the bill.

If I need a good BBBJ and foreplay, Xiao Yun or Xiao Xiao boleh la.

Little mentioned Xiao Yi is one of the "senior" in Alibaba's den.
Tried her when she was newbie last year.
Svc has since improved very much and I RTF her few times liao.
Tks a bunch for yr own free sharing of 1606A's mms as well, me old buddy
Old 04-04-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xiao Yan(1606A) + Free Open Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Thanks bro for the FR. Will definitely try
You r welcum as always buddy!

Actually must compliment you on this once again

Quote:
No need to pm me. It’s open sharing
Sharing of FRs/GL Info freely without any preconditions in this open forum - this has my total support!

I am totally against any Preconditions nonsense/dog in the manger rubbish being bandied about in this open forum
Old 04-04-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xiao Yan(1606A) + Free Open Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
You r welcum as always buddy!

Actually must compliment you on this once again

Sharing of FRs/GL Info freely without any preconditions in this open forum - this has my total support!

I am totally against any Preconditions nonsense/dog in the manger rubbish being bandied about in this open forum
Haha I did not do much, the other bro Bomb who wrote excellent and accurate FR on Xiao Xiao and Xiao You, should be thanked. Nowadays I can’t write, especially after I get a nice BbBj and Fj I just dazed and dozed. Mind blanked out.
Old 06-04-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 20
Bomb is one of the Best!Bomb is one of the Best!Bomb is one of the Best!
Re: L1606a

Xiao yun FR, i wrote quite some time back already.
I think she mentioned somewhere end of year going back?
Biz is pretty slow for her with the new gals coming in strong, who knows she might just decide to pack her bag like Xiao juan back then.
Xiao Juan supposed to go back same time as Xiao Yun, but decided to leave early.

For people whom have never try Xiao Yun, do go for her 1st, gal next door, shy shy feeling was what attracted me last time. Now season already, might be different to me, but new customers, who knows she might revert back to that type.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb View Post
Xiao yun FR, i wrote quite some time back already.
I think she mentioned somewhere end of year going back?
Biz is pretty slow for her with the new gals coming in strong, who knows she might just decide to pack her bag like Xiao juan back then.
Xiao Juan supposed to go back same time as Xiao Yun, but decided to leave early.

For people whom have never try Xiao Yun, do go for her 1st, gal next door, shy shy feeling was what attracted me last time. Now season already, might be different to me, but new customers, who knows she might revert back to that type.
Hope she will still be around in may .
Old 06-04-2018, 06:42 AM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Hope she will still be around in may .
WOW you lined up a list of girls to try and she has to wait till May?
Haha 2 a week you will reach her if you listed all the ang pais in GL first before her
Old 06-04-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
WOW you lined up a list of girls to try and she has to wait till May?
Haha 2 a week you will reach her if you listed all the ang pais in GL first before her
No la.. I will be back to sg then ...
Old 06-04-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
vincent_tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvincent_tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry. Can I confirmed the dmg is 150
Old 06-04-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_tan View Post
Sorry. Can I confirmed the dmg is 150
Yes. $150 for 1hour
Old 06-04-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Cool True SIC in this Open Forum

Quote:
Haha I did not do much, the other bro Bomb who wrote excellent and accurate FR on Xiao Xiao and Xiao You, should be thanked. Nowadays I can’t write, especially after I get a nice BbBj and Fj I just dazed and dozed. Mind blanked out.
Your consistent actionable support in sharing of FRs/GL Info freely without any Preconditions nonsense/Dog in the Manger rubbish in this open forum is very laudable and has my total support buddy

The list of mms in yr siggy rider(which i note is continually updated) is gold dust.....same goes for ejectjoy n panad0l's lists contained in their siggy riders....this is an eg. of true SIC which sld be supported and encouraged in this open forum
Old 07-04-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Josephliu is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Yes. $150 for 1hour
Including shower?
Old 08-04-2018, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephliu View Post
Including shower?
What stupid question is this?? LOL
Old 08-04-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to this house last week.
Here is my FR on Xiao Ting of 1606A.

Damage: $150

Appearance: 7/10
1.68m tall and with a roundly-shaped face. Has a small butterfly tattoo below her right ribcage. Look like some naïve, innocent sec school gal. She told me she is 21 and came here when she just hit the requirement age. Skin texture is soft and couldn't resist myself from caressing her body. :P

Boobs: B-

French: 8/10
Literally drowning me with her mouth and want to swallow me. Totally hot stuff that turned me on. Very engaging

Shower: 8/10
Standard service. Caught me off guard when she gave me a BBBJ right there in the shower without me requesting. Takes initiative/control.

Catbath/massage : skipped

BBBJ: 7/10
Not the best but definitely very accomodating. She deployed slow and sensual strokes which I prefer over the the hard suction style. Tongue flickering action is almost non-existent but made up by giving deep throats. Enjoyed a good 15min of lollipop service.

Painting:
No weird odour. Only slightly trimmed bush. Quite responsive to licking. Moans and held my head when I flickered my tongue quickly on her clitoris.

FJ: 8/10
Pussy not as tight as I thought it would be. Did missionary first then doggie. Doggie was amazing. Slapping sound from every thrust that I gave. Butt/waist meat is just nice to hold. Gave her a few light spanking and she loved it.
Wanted to try 2 more positions before blowing my load but don't know why today my didi sensitive. Blew at doggie hahahaha

After sex/GFE: 9/10
Cuddled a lot and talkative Excellent conversationalist, no awkward silence in the air. Also didn't rush me to the shower after FJ, unlike some of the others like Meng Lu. So in this regard, every minute of the 1hour is fully ulitised. Worth.

RTF: yes.

Cheers!
Old 08-04-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonchs View Post
What stupid question is this?? LOL
Upgrade from Petain will have this FAQ

Or even HC & TN are given a Wet tissue or Cling Wrap
Old 13-04-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Wonderful RTF with Xiao Yun 1606A

Waited for her as she is busy
When she walked in, immediately I can noticed her presence with her long wavy hair and her black See through shawl.

Giving me a sweet smile, I happily stood up held her hand and walked together like a couple to the room. In the room she gave me a hug and a kiss, 好久不见。
Well I was trying and RTf other girls ... and missed out her.
She looks good, sweet and has very nice complexion.

She gave me a nice shower with soapy massage and we had some more pecks and kisses like long lost lovers. Continued kissing on the bed after shower, which I turn down her offer of back massage. I just want to continue to hug this girl right and kiss her. Slowly she moved on to perform her cat the on my nipples and onto my manhood. She did a great Sensual BBBJ with occasional strokes of fingers on my balls... shiok

We kissed again and moved into my favorite missionary position and started thrusting. Her soft fade but sexy moans turn me on to pump and pump to orgaism and I hope she did too. It was really a nice GFE sex session that I will remember. Really a 7 or 8/10 bonk overall.

She has worked more than 1 and half years here. So any bros whom have not try her, can do so before she is gone. (Caveat: she did not say anything, but nowadays the girls just disappeared back quickly. Especially when new batch RS of girls coming, if they feel business affected, they scoot away)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1