The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDen View Post
5. Bao Nhieu

No. 5 is also very important... or else later need pay lots of interest leh.. not only pay her but her whole clan..
hahaha...fully agree...bao nhieu are two very important words in tieng viet...everything also relates to how much?...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

I m interested to know you, learning viet for 3 yrs, should know more than 6 phrases
Quote:
Bro, I have been learning Tien Viet for 3 years, you see me no up??? Now I know more... just 1 more la (No. 5)..

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 28-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
XeDen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXeDen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I m interested to know you, learning viet for 3 yrs, should know more than 6 phrases
Usually I follow My LaoDa "Mafia King" to go cheong. Sometime, also follow Captain and SGT. I will try to join the gang tonight. Come, lets have fun together!
Old 28-08-2009, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Usually I follow My LaoDa "Mafia King" to go cheong. Sometime, also follow Captain and SGT. I will try to join the gang tonight. Come, lets have fun together!
i deleted your number from my phone accidentally...
activation notice just sent out. send me a sms so i can record you number again
Old 28-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
...With his ***** face, wear what oso the same one la.. the moment you see his face and hear him speak.. GONE!! Ah Beng lai liao..

Follow Xe Den.. His standard 5 phrases of vietnamese:
1) Xin chao - Hello
2) Em ten gi - Whats your name?
3) Anh yeu em - I love you
4) Lam tinh - Have sex
5) Bye bye - Bye Bye

Disclaimer: Please note that the 5 phrases are in pecking order..
u funni man...picking laoda's nose..then poking "newbie's" tieng-viet...but I enjoy reading...lighten up my late evening...

[can't cum to join le...told KT liao the reason...altho I want to hear SS08 crooning Vn-songs..]
Old 29-08-2009, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
Should have.. Got international buffet: young, old, short, tall, fat, super slim and somemore got a F***ing beautiful guy.. you want ??

Regards,
vlover
shit!! should have read your post earlier before going to HM...very 'lucky' I kenna already...
Old 29-08-2009, 04:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
shit!! should have read your post earlier before going to HM...very 'lucky' I kenna already...
when SS08 asked me... i kept quiet
at least you find out before he/she sits down
Old 29-08-2009, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
koroquet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"High End Sauna establishments?"
Hello All,
I find Vietnamese girls' figures to be irressistable and want to do a first hand investigation in November.
I tried to RTFF of all postings from 2008 onwards but have failed to find any info about sauna establishments that are similar to those in Macau in HCMC, seems like most action takes place in smaller MPs, KTVs, hair salons, or bar pick-ups?
I will be traveling there and staying at the Sofitel and since I will be alone therefore don't want to venture away from the city center. Could any one of you point me to a higher end (clean, safe) sauna/massage place?

Many thanks in advance.
Old 29-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 15
SING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SING_IN_HCMC View Post
Hi all,
I am back in Sin mid Aug. A short update on what happened with the girl I came to know, M. To recap, some photos of M:

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/631/img0278x.jpg
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/4456/img4196r.jpg

Taking kind warnings from bros here, I was mindful of the typical Vn gals' trick: asking for money etc.

M is no different. She told me she had resigned from her work and was borke. She wanted to sell me her iPhone. Quoted me US$1K and I was like "what the fuck!". Told her I could meet her for dinner and she could keep the phone as I didnt like iPhone. The same evening, she kept texting me and asking me to go over her place (rented one) and have dinner. I told her ok, but later, managed to secure another appt (with another SYT, D - more story on D when I have the time) and I bluffed by saying I had business meeting cum dinner and hence could not meet her (M). Had a good time with D though.
End state - didnt manage to up M (yet). See how when I next visit HCMC (next month).
I am mindful not to splurge $ on M.
Super busy plus not convenient to type any update due to OC's omipresence. Ok, now on the story wiith D. D appears a decent girl, SYT, whom I made friend while roaming Dong Khoi street in Apr 09.

She speaks little Eng, and so I had to use whatever Tieng Viet that I learnt from my office staff to comm with her. That was about 4 months back. We went for lunch and some shopping...I bought her a blouse and a pair of shoes. Nothing happened...(I needed to be patient).

After that I didn't call her for the next two or three months, and with M casuing me a little heartache for her antics ($ face), I decided to try D. We went for dinner and I managed to rub-rub abit while in the cab. No resistence!! Again, nothing happened although I did hint we next time could go khack san and she was like "huh?".

D knew I was marraied (I think I told her roi, but couldnt remember actually). Nevertheless, I made good progress, and eversince, we had commed via skype while I am in Spore.

Two weeks ago, D skyped me and said she lost her HP!! Hwat the fuck...same trick again? Asked me to lend her $$ via Western Union. I told her no way, if any, we can "thao luan" when I am there.

Yet again, what the seniors here had gone through/encountered were unfolding right in front of me....I hope I was wrong with D, but let's see.

Tks to all seniors' earlier inputs and FR that kept me up to mark when I deal with the ban gai o HCMC!!

Next trip to HCMC in mid Sep for 1 week. Let's see what happens...till then tam biet !!

(Btw, I had actually wanted to upload D's photo, but wifey saw the photo and asked me who that was. Lan lan deleted and said no lah office colleauge which the Sing office guy wanted to see the photo.) phew....

Also, I had began to distance myself from the goody gal that I met...cos I told her I am not married, and she had shown interest in me. No heart to hurt such a good girl. (I wrote about this some time ago seeking advice if I had to come clean or otherwise. Decided to pull plug instead.) Hence I had decided that I will be upfront with all the ban gai that anh co vo roi. And if they still want to see me, then ok lor, if not, move on and change target. Like that no need to carry the lie that can be quite heavy sometimes.

Any seniors or experienced bros here care to advice how I can up D or even M (without burning a hole or kena KCed)? When mission done, FR will follow.

Last edited by SING_IN_HCMC; 29-08-2009 at 01:51 PM.
Old 30-08-2009, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Hi Bros,

Need some advise from you all....

i will be going to hcmc from 16 to 19 Nov and then to bangkok from 19 nov to 22 nov....

so is one whole week of Fcuk fest....with 3 bros in hcmc and 7 bros in bangkok.

if i ask the girl(who i took from a pub that needs sianz bit) to stay with me during the whole trip at hcmc, i have to pay barfine regardless of which pub?
Old 30-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
VietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
if i ask the girl(who i took from a pub that needs sianz bit) to stay with me during the whole trip at hcmc, i have to pay barfine regardless of which pub?
Barfine is necessary at pubs along 49, 51 and 91 Hai Ba Trung Street in District 1.

Lịch nghỉ hè
Tp Hồ Chí Minh
07.08.2013 - 12.08.2013 ($1xx.42)
18.09.2013 - 23.09.2013 ($9x.00)
24.10.2013 - 28.10.2013 ($9x.42)
Old 30-08-2009, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VietnamLover View Post
Barfine is necessary at pubs along 49, 51 and 91 Hai Ba Trung Street in District 1.
Hahaha sure after he will ask more questions...this point someone answered him and yet he still ask...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-08-2009, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi Bros,

i will be going to hcmc from 16 to 19 Nov and then to bangkok from 19 nov to 22 nov....

Bro, i'm not as lucky like u, as i have not been to a fcuk fest before. But i think the whole idea of a fcuk fest is to try as many different gals as possible. So if u bring girl from pub, u'll be stuck with her throughout the entire trip!
Please don't tell me that when u go to pub, massage or disco with your friends, u just leave the poor girl in the hotel on her own?!

Whatever it is, please practice safe sex at all times during the fcuk fest.
Old 30-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Time to do charity work.

Some bars require bar fine some bars do not. Most of them on Hai Ba Trung require you to pay a bar fine to take the girl out.

Regardles of whether you have to pay bar fine anot, you still have to compensate the girl for the lose in income for not going to work. Nothing is for free. Simple thing is to ask her how much she wants if you ask her to acompany you and not go to work.

Maybe some kind soul here can help you more....
Old 30-08-2009, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Hahaha sure after he will ask more questions...this point someone answered him and yet he still ask...
bro hurricane88, dont't like that lah....sorry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread