The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-06-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerkOff View Post
duly noted....hahaha didnt expect so cheap....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick.01 View Post
Yeah wild is quite apt, so is strong-flavoured lol. It was an eye opener for me but I have to say it’s not for everyone.
+10 for both for exchange
Old 27-06-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
Helplessbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thinking between to try xiaoxi or mumu.. which would Bro recommend here if can only pick one of the 2?
Old 27-06-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
MR for Xiao Ya - https://sglonelyguy-3.com/xiao-ya-massage/

Location - 7/10 apt that's centrally located

Looks - 4/10
Boobs - 4/10
Massage - 4/10 keep complain hand pain
Sensual - 4/10
HJ - N.A
BBBJ - 4/10 feel rushed
FJ - N.A
GFE - 4/10

RTM/RTF - never, just not my cup of tea i guess

i think you are too kind on the review … clearly looks like at least 40s and balding ….
Old 27-06-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But pretty damn amazing this chair if the girl knows what she's doing.. Great for 69..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick.01 View Post
Yeah wild is quite apt, so is strong-flavoured lol. It was an eye opener for me but I have to say it’s not for everyone.
I walk into her toilet I thought I was gonna get violated.. Even walking on streets of johor at 3am also felt safer

Even during the massage alot of surprises.. Haha
Old 27-06-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-dan-ni/

After seeing so many reviews of DanNi, went to visit her yesterday.

Looks 90% as photo, handful boobs, capped bj lasted for 5 mins then switch to hj, overall will rate 8/10
Hi Bro does she go FN or SN and can roam
Old 27-06-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iammrpotato View Post
An An

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/an-an-massage/

Time watcher, started late and ended early, duration also less than an hour
Was using phone multiple times throughout the session
Sensual not up to standard
Only stand out point is the smoothness of her skin and better than average massage
Boobs was soft, not my kind
Will not RTM
Honestly don’t get the good reviews about her, please share if your experience was different from mine
Actually, I am not surprise that she behave such way. I visited her before and can feel she already felt much jaded on the job. I don't sense any GFE from her except for a very commercial feeling that she have a guidebook which lays down all the procedures and she have to abide to follow it strictly. Strictly unable to french too which I believe most bros here wanted that as well. For her rate $120 , I think is still fine for what she delivers but definitely will not RTM. Just felt really too commercial le. Unless you are choosing a wife, being that pretty will not salvage the situation though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
As luck would have it, managed to book AA for a session today.

Location: near MRT, and has parking. Again, entrance is by the main road, but covered my a major construction as a fellow bro pointed out previously.

Looks: imho, there’s nth subjective abt her looks. Among the MLs I’ve listed on top, I think AA is the prettiest. She has that bubbly and cheerful personality as well. Very good height, and altho some bros mentioned her boobs are enhanced, I think it’s done quite well.

Massage. AA does give a decent massage. Definitely not piano, relaxing, and sets the tone for what is to come. Her head massage at the end was even better. Shall share more later on.

Sensual: compared to the sensual princesses listed above, AA’s sensual is definitely not the crazy sensual type, but more of the girlfriend type of sensual, if it makes any sense. I like how she came into the toilet and dried me after my shower, both before & after the entire deed.

I don’t know how to describe it, but there’s something abt her sensual which kept me looking forward to what her next move is. Accurately like a bro mentioned, her 蚂蚁上树 involved no finger nails, yet it was arousing.
No offence but felt your reviews is trying hard to promote on her. The sensual part definitely can get better from other girls. Can try Molly (https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=823927) from the "health thread" and you know what the real sensual means. The 蚂蚁上树 is very common on all masseur now. But I see that your account is 2013 le , you should have a lot more experience to judge on how good sensuals are and all those tricks coming from a masseur. AR wise is just really touch and go only. Nothing fantastic about that. The real AR queen is qingqing (https://sglonelyguy-3.com/xiao-qing-massage/), giving the best AR deep inside. Hmm , I still do not understand how good the head massage can be with 1 hand messaging and the other hand replying to message. Even for her bbbj, is also like a 70% hand and a 30% bbbj. Girl is definitely pretty which I agree with you but she does not display the bubbly personality at all. Bro, I am not trying to go against you . I even give you examples of girls that can perform way better than her. If you just started chionging, i can fully understand but you 2013 account , chiong for 8 years and you written the above seem abit too "try-hard" to promote her uhh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Interesting review coming from someone who started the account this month with only one post and the post is so, so different from the existing reviews.

I have visited An An thrice. Other bros can confirm that she doesn't use phone until the head massage.

Haha sensual not up to std? I am not sure what you are expecting.
Do not have to be sarcastic to put him down for what he had mentioned on his review regardless of new account or old account. My post with an-an is also not a pleasant one as well (https://sbfsg.net/showpost.p...ostcount=95439) and I am coming from an old account. If you shot down every new accounts , nobody will be sharing their reviews again. Be open-minded instead. I do agree with you and confirm that she doesn't use phone until the head massage part. Sensual or not is self-expectation bah. Some people just have different taste and expectations. We cannot force them to align our expectation with them. Some of my friends just simply love BBW girls.
Old 27-06-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows whether Lulu is still around? Her ads down and can't seem to reach her...
Old 27-06-2021, 01:10 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
+141 upped

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-06-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Interesting review coming from someone who started the account this month with only one post and the post is so, so different from the existing reviews.

I have visited An An thrice. Other bros can confirm that she doesn't use phone until the head massage.

Haha sensual not up to std? I am not sure what you are expecting.
Wow. An An has assrim ? That is off menu!
Old 27-06-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner88 View Post
Hi Bro does she go FN or SN and can roam
Bro, her ads listed FN, during my visit her panties is on, but based on most of the FRs she’s FN + autoroam is allow.
Old 27-06-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/hai-yan-massage/

tried her recently cos the pic look like slutty milf.
looks: turned out to be auntie. and not the sensual aunty. more the sa ba po kind of attitude
massage: got strength but not vgood/ not here for it anyway
jg: i stopped her 2 seconds in. i thought she was trying to castrate me
hj: soso... mechanical. lifted tee for roaming

hope this doesnt get me zapped and helps someone!
Old 27-06-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
darkwing0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkwing0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post

looks: turned out to be auntie. and not the sensual aunty. more the sa ba po kind of attitude

Thanks for the save bro. Was on my list of to do’s. Will skip now

Last edited by darkwing0; 27-06-2021 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Grammar error
Old 27-06-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

In fact a kind soul told me about that too … luckily I heeded his advice. Your FR double confirm …

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-06-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Maybe pic was 20 years ago...
Thanks for posting honest FR
Old 27-06-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 14
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute

FR for xiao ya
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/xiao-ya-massage/

Hygiene 2/10 - Floor is sticky, can feel bits on the floor. Personal opinion but I just prefer a clean environment. After CIM, did not go toilet to rinse off, after eating of abalone, did not go toilet to clean up (at least while I was still there). Was browsing social media instead.
Looks 5/10
Boobs 5/10
Massage 3/10 - Answers text/phone during session
Bbbj 5/10

Services offered: FN, full body roaming, bbbj, eat abalone. Whatever is listed on the website is offered but she is just way too commercial.

Usually i get disappointed when services offered is different from what they claim but for xiao ya, its a different kind of disappointment lol. In and out < 30 mins.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1