The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Then, knowing that huge kick-backs are also easily negotiated at G-Clubs, you 2 included this very profitable "service" in your menu of offerings to Samsters. Any other "services" you two are offering?
They also trafficks thai girls to Singapore for illegal employment...
Old 05-04-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

I think it is clear now... After I further expose these society scums of trafficking thai girls to Singapore for illegal employment... They zap me even harder... In the red is not stopping me from exposing these evil devils... I will continue to expose them till they jiaksai and become humchee...
Old 05-04-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
I am guessing you met them on your march 2015 to bkk, why dont you recount your bad experience with them and how they mislead u so we all know how devious they are
Old 05-04-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
Dear SEAJ
..I will just say that your MISSION is doomed to fail.
I take it your mission is to
1 Save newbies from stealth agents
2 Educate the masses and find new cheong spots esp with the demise of the china market.
Call me Don Quixote! LOL!
But I just cannot stand crooks – and worse, that the rules of SBF not only condone, they actually encourage stealth agents and crooked practices.

I cannot even understand why the paying advertisers have not complained bitterly to Boss that these rules are TOO unfair to them who actually pay money!!
The paying advertisers gotta play within the rules and these crooks run rampant by USING the rules to steal!

Quote:
Point 1
Firstly the days that sex forum …as a source of educating material are gone…..
NOPE!
I still get a LOT of great info/insight NOT available from other sources, from sex forums. The biggest problem specific to SBF is that too many of those “plaintive” posts asking for info/help/spoon feeding are Stealth agents trying to sucker in kind members who just want to extend a helping hand. The same with all the incomplete pfaff that they put up to lure the unsuspecting! So much garbage put up by these stealth agents.

Get rid of stealth agents and more genuine reports AND genuine guys willing to just help out or just getting together to monger jointly etc. Just look at the Bantam thread where I don’t think there are/there is a need for agents. Or the Hong Kong thread where mongering is so easy and Pimping is so dangerous legally – hardly any of what you describe.

Quote:
Point 2
… do u really think thats someone who has found a new "fishing hole" will risk its ruination by broadcasting it.
Errr…. I’m only 1 of 6 billion and what 10, 20 readers that will actually follow my recommendations – they are also only 20 out of 6 billion and just 20 more clients. Not such a big deal!
And yes, I do contribute as a way of re-paying back for information others have taken the trouble to ALSO post up. Yeah, John Lennon-esque – but I do wish that more will not just think only of themselves in this world.

Quote:
6 years ago when i first joined sbf, after …
So pardon me if im a just tad cynical of the "Shareing is careing" and ….. "sorry if i offend, please ignore if you do find it offensive"
Sorry to hear about your experience – but why should it now guide your feelings and actions.

You’re your own man and whilst I do understand that you do need to suit your actions to carry out your part-time vocation whilst satisfying the rather strange SBF rules, at least you have NOT succumbed to the easy temptation of all the lying and under-handed/secret methods that stealth agents employ to totally screw their victims. I just wish that you not be so bitter about the whole thing – just do your own thing!

And no, no offense taken at all as you are just being your straight self; and that is something I really appreciate about you.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 05-04-2015 at 11:11 PM.
Old 05-04-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
....trafficking thai girls to Singapore for illegal employment... They zap me even harder... In the red is not stopping me from exposing these evil devils...
Sympathize with what you're going through - I've had to endure recurring bouts of these gangs and their mass-zapping me hundreds of points too.

NOT nice.....especially some of the really nasty comments - all anonymous of course - accompanying such Zaps. Just ignore them - heck I nowadays hardly ever even bother to check my User CP! LOL.

And YES, please do keep on giving us the dirt on these scumbags! Truth prevails and shit just gets flushed! And I'm pretty sure/hoping earnestly that fair minded Samsters will step in and Upz you back out of the red.

Guys...? Please...? And like I said, PM me when you Upz ChiefPilot and I will try to promptly upz you back with my measley 7 points if I hadn't upzed you prior (I don't Zap). Points means nothing...except when one is in the red and having to wait around for one's post to appear while it's being moderated. Thanks beforehand!

And Thanks again!
SEAJ
Old 05-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Kudos! Great reply!

But I gotta ask, 1.5K SGD a week is big money to you?.....
Whaddya think?

SEAJ
Thanks for taking time to reply me. I guess u are feeling lonely no one to chat with u. Allow me to try to satisfy your curiosity.

1.5k x 4 = 6k sgd income. A lot? Maybe not a lot for some who earns 20-30k a month. I guess it's pretty sufficient to have 150,000 baht to spend in Bangkok? Furthermore it's passive income. No need to do anything. I not sure for u lah but I dun study much. I can't work in MNC and get sponsored for 5star hotels etc. I believe many samsters here do not have 6k sgd passive income every month. Not away for too long. Just went back a few months. Definitely miss Sg food.

Never met any "Chong". Nope. I dun supply girls to any samsters. Get your facts right. I'm a coyote agent supply coyotes to coyote bars in Bangkok. I am not a OKT. I dun supply coyotes to people who message me.

How would u know it never took place between the girl recommended and myself?

Now u say I did not bring any samsters into my bar. Just now u were trying to say I happily brought them to my bars to earn commission. Hmm told everyone there is non to profit for lady drinks for a agent. And sadly nope! None went with me to gclub. Any other services? Nope! As I said I am model agent to bars and discos. Not OKT between Thai lady and Sg man.

The other half of your reply does not apply to me. Because I have no services available for samsters. All I can is to direct them to establishments if they sought for any info.

I do not need to refine or improve my service because I do not provide girls or tour guide services. I only provide my service to BARS /DISCOS and Thai lady nationality. So I hope future reference from u will not repeat the same questions again UNLESS I really provide additional services other that those I stated here. Thanks for reading and understanding.
Old 05-04-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:

Yup. I agree to that statement to some extent. I would call myself a facilitator for those who are interested to seek illegal employment. Not by force cos they come to me on their free will. And so?

Quote:
I think it is clear now... After I further expose these society scums of trafficking thai girls to Singapore for illegal employment... They zap me even harder... In the red is not stopping me from exposing these evil devils... I will continue to expose them till they jiaksai and become humchee...
Not sure who Zap u but I dun zap people. Maybe u piss people off with your clone nick? I will up u 1 point since I never believe in zapping.

Quote:
I am guessing you met them on your march 2015 to bkk, why dont you recount your bad experience with them and how they mislead u so we all know how devious they are
Never met ChiefPilot or other nicks behind that. Never try meeting likely clones or new nicks. I reply selectively to PMs for meet up and for real meet ups really depends on initial chat up prior meeting. Like I said, I dun feel comfortable meeting the person why should I? If can click we can go club or anything.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
Sapsinmike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Thanks friend... I never met him in my real life... Not sure why he knew about my background... Hilarious... But let's wait for him to recount his bad experience... I just did a checked on his past postings... He were in Bkk on mid march... And I'm in Bkk during end of march... why must he wait till now to expose things if there's any...? Have you thought of it friend... you seems quite understanding... Once again thanks friend for being such understanding...
Old 05-04-2015, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Thanks for taking time to reply me….
Never met any "Chong". Nope. I dun supply girls to any samsters. Get your facts right. I'm a …
Hoookkkaaaayyyy – you still want to play this feigning game, the I don’t do this…the I don’t know what you’re saying…. Hookkaaayyy!
Just don’t say we here never gave you a chance.
I guess you ARE after all, another one who just cain’t do anything honestly. Pity.
Quote:
How would u know it never took place between the girl recommended and myself?
Yeah, right – like anybody would be so gullible as to believe that you would pay THB 6K for a girl when you yourself know very well what the going rate is; plus that as a “wholesaler” you easily get “trade” discounts or even freebies. Yeah right!
What, you’re gonna give us this “never shit on own doorstep nonsense” again?
As if you don’t ever meet other girls NOT under your charge! Yeah!!
Quote:
….. Just now u were trying to say I happily brought them to my bars….
LMFAO - when have I mentioned that you brought anybody to your bar? I said there’s not much you can make from bars – peanuts compared to what you made directing your unsuspecting prey to G-Clubs.
Quote:
Any other services? Nope! ..The other half of your reply does not apply to me. Because I have no services available for samsters. ..
Of course!! You only need to offer services which bring in the most bucks. Honest agents need to offer a full service agency. You? You only offer services which pay you best as your clients don’t even realize that you ARE an agent.
Quote:
ll I can is to direct them to establishments
Again of course - all that is needed to get kick-backs from G-clubs is to direct your prey to ask for so and so Mommy/manager at the club! LOL – please don’t think that we all are as naïve as your victims who do not know this!

Ok bub – back to you!
SEAJ
Old 05-04-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

You are really living in your own world. Now I believe since I was never interested in your fights against many in this forum. Now I realized it it really pointless even replying to u. go ahead and think I am a agent to supply girls to samsters and a agent who benefit from bringing people to places. As far as I am concerned , the people I met never felt that way and we are chatting everyday and they tell me not to be too bothered with all these accusations. Since I never brought anyone of them to my bars or gclubs. For your info , I dun like to be OKT and never will be. U know why? I very frank. Sg guys. 5k baht want model quality. Very hard to find. I always ask them to go look themselves.

I'm comfortable aiming to get 30 coyotes day in and out by end of this year. Then I will have a passive income of 6k sgd. Until then, I still need to source girls for my ever demanding coyotes bars and models in Sg Thai discos. I can't be online sword fighting as I only a low ranking runner.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are really living in your own world. Now I believe since I ...
Err... I thought you stated in your last post that you were ALREADY earning that amount from 20 girls?! Now you're saying that you "aim" to earn such and from 30 girls? Hmmmm...!

And as far as you being a low-ranking runner - you yourself said as much previously!
In fact you stated "...Anyway I am just helping a close female friend of mine with this sideline...." in your post http://sbfsg.net/showthr...8817&page=1600
Or is this yet another example about how "economical" you are with the truth?

Anyway, OK - a wise senior from here once advised me not to be so persistent on stealth agents as you guys are protecting your living and will fight tooth and nail.
So .... I'll lay off you for now.

Just understand that I WILL be back on if you go too far out of line again.
Fair enough?
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 05-04-2015 at 11:04 PM.
Old 05-04-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Err... I thought you stated in your last post that you were ALREADY earning that amount from 20 girls?! Now you're saying that you "aim" to earn such and from 30 girls? Hmmmm...!

And as far as you being a low-ranking runner - you yourself said as much previously!
In fact you stated "...Anyway I am just helping a close female friend of mine with this sideline...." in your post http://sbfsg.net/showthr...8817&page=1600
Or is this yet another example about how "economical" you are with the truth?

Anyway, OK - a wise senior from here once advised me not to be so persistent on stealth agents as you guys are protecting your living and will fight tooth and nail.
So .... I'll lay off you for now.

Just understand that I WILL be back on if you go too far out of line again.
Fair enough?
SEAJ
I posted "for your info, having 20 coyotes will get a min of at least 1.5k a week. I am aiming for 30 consistently working for me everyday to get another figure. I did not reveal how many coyotes I have right now. See? Maybe my English too lousy that's why some samsters can't understand.

Yup this close friend of mine is my ex gik. She is overseeing taking care of everything. She helps me for work in Sg as well. It's vice versa. If it turns out successful, naturally I would love to be a sit back partner while she does the operations. Nobody can work alone on such a large scale operations. Especially handling a few bars. I'm not sure what u are thinking but u need people to take care, so the calculations and etc. having 30 girls all under yourself and stingy to hire someone to do some easy stuff? Then everyday I need to run in between the several bars? I still need time to go gclubs and find models send Sg leh.

Do as u deem fit. Sibey Lor so he say u. one of my chat friends I met told me.
U can think what u want. I cannot control what u think or say. I only explain once to u. U can get what I say. It's not my problem.
Old 05-04-2015, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL...! Why are you saying your good friend a dickhead... Don't tell me you don't sapsinmike fk his own girls for free and still earns a huge commission from them... Any FR to share on this dickhead girl you tried...? You can pm me if you don't want to be accuse of advertising...
I never met bro sapsinmike. He is just a mere acquaintance online. He dickhead or not I do not know. He want to fuck his own girls it's his problem. My work policy never to mess with your own girls. Plenty of girls. This also cannot control. How to be successful? Not a FR person myself. Better at giving FRs on places visited. His girl I advertised for what? I dun like PMs. Anything can thrash out here.

Quote:
Does this amount includes the number of girls you trafficks to Singapore for illegal employment...?

Are you sure you don't know who sapsinmike really is... ? Feigning innocence and ignorance eh... ?
Nope this amount only involves the coyotes in Bkk. Sending models to Sg are way profitable than this. I normally do not reply to people in red. Get yourself out of moderation then we shall talk again
Old 06-04-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
I posted "for your info, having 20 .....Do as u deem fit. Sibey Lor so he say u. one of my chat friends I met told me.
U can think what u want. I cannot control what u think or say. I only explain once to u. U can get what I say. It's not my problem.
Sibey Lor huh?
Ahhh... apparently you want to still keep at it huh?

The twisting around, the double meanings, the outright nonsense!

One day talking about "...just helping a close female friend of mine with this sideline.." then another day stating you're already earning SGD 6k/month running 20 coyotes and going to G-clubs, then back-tracking and saying you're only "aiming" for the amount and with 30 gals and now talking again about "...work alone on such a large scale operations.." And oh, of course again about going to G-Clubs!

Keep it up bub - let's see what you got!
SEAJ
Old 06-04-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sibey Lor huh?
Ahhh... apparently you want to still keep at it huh?

The twisting around, the double meanings, the outright nonsense!

One day talking about "...just helping a close female friend of mine with this sideline.." then another day stating you're already earning SGD 6k/month running 20 coyotes and going to G-clubs, then back-tracking and saying you're only "aiming" for the amount and with 30 gals and now talking again about "...work alone on such a large scale operations.." And oh, of course again about going to G-Clubs!

Keep it up bub - let's see what you got!
SEAJ
Sibey lor so!! Understand mai?

What twisting? I think u think too much ler. It started out as a helping hand for someone close to me. Did not realise it's potential until getting to know the Thai agent that has 60over coyotes over in Bangkok. I never never ever said I already earning 6k sgd from this or from others. Neither will I see the need to inform u on how much I am getting right now. I was only sharing with u the possibility of earning 6k passive income if I have 20coyotes. U are the dumb guy who assumed I am earning just like the other fairy guy who can't read as well.

I think u really can't read. Period. I have an undisclosed quantity of coyotes under me now. And I am aiming to get 30 end of year. I am giving myself time and being realistic. People took 3-4 years to have 60over. I aim for 30 ok? so what's my going to gclubs to enjoy got to do with u? Bring your arse down like a real man and meet me at my bar. Then we shall talk. Dun just type like a silly old man behind the com. Real man meet up and thrash things out. I be gladly to bring u to the real boss behind the bars and let u know if agents earn anything out of LDs and barfines.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1