The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 27-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
Houllier was gone in the summer of 2005,I think u r talking abt the uefa cup match when houllier was still managing the club.
yeah i thought the Barca match was the year Pool won the UEFA cup under Houllier..?
Old 27-11-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
BrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
yeah i thought the Barca match was the year Pool won the UEFA cup under Houllier..?
The team that won the CL was also Houllier's team too..... RB just made some minor adjustments to it.
Old 27-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.lfc-1.com/archive/euroclu...club=Barcelona

Liverpool Vs Barcelona recent results. Barcelona must be very happy they can't meet Liverpool in European competitions recently. We seemed to be their bogey side.

http://www.lfc-1.com/archive/eurocou...?country=Spain

Anyone remember us beating Real Madrid 5-0 over 2 legs? Who is the manager?
Old 27-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
DavidShao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendanRodgers View Post
The team that won the CL was also Houllier's team too..... RB just made some minor adjustments to it.
So Rodgers are playing with Dalglish team now? I suppose by your definition, Rodgers shouldn't be blame for our current low position. Is that right?
Old 28-11-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yes...in 2006 CL - liverpool beat barcelona in the 1st knock out round...we won 1 -2 away and lost 1 - 0 at home...advance with the away goal rule...
If i remember correctly, that Barca team had Ronaldinho, Deco, Messi, Iniesta and Xavi. Ronaldinho was at his peak of his game then.

Also, Rafa gave Arbeola who is a rightback his debut by playing him at leftback with a task of marking out Messi. That plan work to perfection as Arbeola put Messi into his pocket the whole night.

Hahaha, that is Rafa for you.
Old 28-11-2012, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

Anyone remember us beating Real Madrid 5-0 over 2 legs? Who is the manager?[/QUOTE]

That is Rafa but not sure whose team was it. Was it still Houllier team?
Old 28-11-2012, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

The preview for 2nites game against Spurs

http://espnfc.com/en/preview/345723/...t=true&cc=4716

http://www.liverpool.vitalfootball.c...e.asp?a=301072

I really do hope our lads will be able to picj up 3 points from this game. It will be a great boost to them.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 28-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
http://www.lfc-1.com/archive/euroclu...club=Barcelona

Liverpool Vs Barcelona recent results. Barcelona must be very happy they can't meet Liverpool in European competitions recently. We seemed to be their bogey side.

http://www.lfc-1.com/archive/eurocou...?country=Spain

Anyone remember us beating Real Madrid 5-0 over 2 legs? Who is the manager?
Who can forget that matches,1-0 away and 4-0 at home,they cld not fuck with us in Europe in RAfa time
Old 29-11-2012, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Sad but not a surprising result. We seem to have problems coping with speedy teams with our tiki taka style. WBA, Gunners, Devils, Spurs. Seriously, if we adopt Rafa's kind of compact style we may convert draws into wins, losses into draws.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 29-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Never saw the match but the stats shows more possesion from us but then again.....final result is always more important than these stats.

Indeed it is a expected result against a strong Spurs side...It's almost like bale vs suarez..without these 2..both sides will look lost every games..we simply cannot be without LS at the moment..that's how thin our squad is.

Enough said about Rafa la...he got many surpporter here..but not for me anyway since years ago because of his tactics...try to lead by 1 goal..then you will see how the rest of the balance mins the team play

Ppl who left are history..looking back don't change anything so just move forward...Sat match against S'ton at home...looks a positive result..but then again...nv bet on them
Old 29-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Indeed it is a expected result against a strong Spurs side...
Bro KangTao must have been watching last night's game..... jus jokin'

We had 2 legitimate penalty calls which were not given by the referee.
Otherwise the result would have been different...... sigh.... really getting old liao... stayed up to watch the game and went to sleep @ 7am...... knocked out until 7pm then woke up.
Old 29-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Heng lucky I never watch. Actually I have a bad feeling that we will be ending our unbeaten run at white Hart Lane . Really I saw the highlights and the way we let in the first goal was very bad. what the hell was Downing doing ??? Why did he stop chasing after lennon and that resulted the first goal ? This guy is really CMI . As usual not surprising referee again kelong .

For those who miss the game this morning . Here are the highlights.

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2012/1...n-goals-video/

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 30-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
BrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
...Sat match against S'ton at home...looks a positive result..but then again...nv bet on them
Have confidence in Liverpool...... go with them for a win against Soton.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 0
Bellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBellars deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What is wrong with Raheem Sterling?
That boy really thinks he's already a superstar!
Acting like a prima donna and wants a contract with terms similar to SG!
Old 01-12-2012, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendanRodgers View Post
Have confidence in Liverpool...... go with them for a win against Soton.
Again, some fans here may be offended but no excuses for Pool to drop points
agt lower table opposition like Saints at Anfield. We're still leaking goals, hope our defence does a clean job. Not asking too much, 2-0 win will suffice!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1