The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
No have lah, they already gold pile washed hands long ago.
ok time to move on then.
Old 07-03-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
ok time to move on then.
which MRT? E6 or K7? thanks
Old 07-03-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post
which MRT? E6 or K7? thanks
which one?
Old 08-03-2022, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 15
intense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethereal View Post
Let me help abit bro. Further down the road, just opposite the shit shop u went beside the ball court there are 2 side by side. The left one has gq and was a slim milf that served me. Didn’t try the right one coz the inside looks damn dark and old.

Otherwise behind the shit shop, the spa facing the main road mrt is worth a visit too.

Have fun!
I usually go 844 too
Old 08-03-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
ethereal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterethereal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
one of the spa left already bro. now is some fruits wholesaler.

the spa facing the main road mrt one i tried before twice. no GQ. and not cheap also. the girls inside very average. maybe time to try again. been at least 2 years since i went back there.
The main road one last I went was early 2021 I think. Was served by viet ke**y. Yes the ml there looks nothing to shout about. At least massage is decent with gq. Nothing more though.
Old 08-03-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 11
Kingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
aiyah now new open then give them chance lo... already say is last time shit mah.. maybe now they wake up their idea leh? anyway past is past liao no need to dig out if new open still chut pattern then sooner or later will kenna exposed then can close shop again...
Passed by the other day, 3 MLs from Fave were sitting outside chitchatting & smoking. For looks, personally I feel that MLs from L spa have better & younger looks
Old 08-03-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sawadi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsle View Post
Passed by the other day, 3 MLs from Fave were sitting outside chitchatting & smoking. For looks, personally I feel that MLs from L spa have better & younger looks
Anyone tried N*** from L spa?
Old 08-03-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 3
Kenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Anyone can recommend any good MP with specials around Tampines area besides B***W***? Have gone there many times and looking for new playground. Thanks.
Spa mondelllo
Old 08-03-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 11
Serious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenkenkenchan View Post
Spa mondelllo
I think there was a FR posted in this thread about few months back about this place. Chop carrot, no GQ and demanded for $100 tips or something
Old 09-03-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 3
Kenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious View Post
I think there was a FR posted in this thread about few months back about this place. Chop carrot, no GQ and demanded for $100 tips or something
Eh? But I go is ok leh. Just that is the standard $88 type shop. Girl not very outstanding also only good point is near my house
Old 09-03-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenkenkenchan View Post
Spa mondelllo
Boycott this...Very bad reviews from all bros here regarding the ML attitude. Money face type. Cannot this and that
Old 10-03-2022, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 12
savageboy1983 is a glorious beacon of lightsavageboy1983 is a glorious beacon of lightsavageboy1983 is a glorious beacon of lightsavageboy1983 is a glorious beacon of lightsavageboy1983 is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody can intro one good MP in Tampines with GQ. And if possible, do also include the damage if possible. Been a while since I last massage with one of my regular ML. But now she's uncontactable. So need to hunt for a new one.
Old 10-03-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by savageboy1983 View Post
Anybody can intro one good MP in Tampines with GQ. And if possible, do also include the damage if possible. Been a while since I last massage with one of my regular ML. But now she's uncontactable. So need to hunt for a new one.
B*** W*** should be ok but think u need to know who to look for, here got more syt I think. Another one near blk 13*, Paradise restaurant chinese name, there more milfy. Again, haven't been around these places for some time, so no need to pm me for details. The rates should be standard, not $88 type.

I would just add blk 13* should have a few shops worth exploring but I don't usually visit this area so maybe other bros have more experience.
Old 10-03-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Was at Marine Parade just now. Saw Blk 81 beside coffee shop has a new spa named Sea Wave opened. 2 young PRC Lisa and Angel managing the shop, nice renovated, understanding from them, is newly opened just 1 month ago. opted for an hour.

Name: Angel
Look: 7/10
Body: early 20s curvy body
Very nice and chatty
Need a bit of strength as she just started and arrived in SG.
So far no GQ asked but maybe I am new customer.

Next visit will try Lisa.
I went and tried Angel, she look quite chio leh

I like this place cause no need to take up 88 bullshit so anyone need wechat contact can PM me

btw i heard from Angel got new vietnam girl but i duno chio anot
Old 10-03-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10334 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
I went and tried Angel, she look quite chio leh

I like this place cause no need to take up 88 bullshit so anyone need wechat contact can PM me

btw i heard from Angel got new vietnam girl but i duno chio anot
ya angel not bad.. got new VN girl also
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread