The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
deaf student going to HDB heartland joint and pressurized into

scanning thru facebook and saw one joint with a lot of pics of young SYTs..

Decided on gal . I went there after facebook messaging receptionist, saying I am a 17 year old student, can?
She replied "ok. 4.30 pm for you."

Upon seeing me, I was clumsily looking and cannot hear..
All gals in uniform look at me like that, then talking to each other.
Receptionist look at me, rolling her eyes..
I pick 60 mins massage for $xx.
she shook her head , recommending combo package which incduding P-massage.
seeing me hestitating, she gesturing that I leave.
I took out wallet ,taking out 4 $50 note. and give her $100, and get back change.
she asked the chosen gal to come and see me, whispering to her..

This SYT got golden hair, and red lipstick, and fair face peppered with cosmetics.

After I was taken to a small room, where she gave me paper short and walk out.

I took a shower and then come out, drying my body and then wear paper short.
She went inside . giving me massage, then she pulled down paper short abit and massage my back. then she sat on my back, massage my back.

Later, she apply oil massage my bum. and slide her hand to caress my cock.

and massage my hips ..
she asked me to turn around and give hot stone massage, placing stone on my abodmen...

she then sat on bed, spreading my legs wide and slide her hands inside my short.. and massage my cock, then massage my ass by sliding inside..
I was like grimcing in pain as she was hard..

Till my cock get hardon, she popped out GQ, asking for $100, where she would HJ me allowing me to caress her.

I prefer to give her $50, she said in that case, no autoroaming..

she caress my cock and shook hard till I cummmed

she went out after drying her hands..and I bathed.

When she came back, asking me to see her again when free.
Old 29-07-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
massboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: deaf student going to HDB heartland joint and pressurized into

What is your intention here? Catch no balls?

Look at your points, u 17 yrs old meh?
Old 30-07-2017, 06:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
pshan3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypshan3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Join 2004 and said he's 17yo , hmmm.
Old 30-07-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

I look like teen boy becos of my appearance. I am suffering from disorder which make me look younger. there is no hair on my legs.

I once went to coffee shop with my short and tee, asking for 1 bottle of beer, beer promoter ask me how old are you? I replied 40 year old. She said she dont believe and ask for IC.
She was surprised ...

Thus, I acted as disabled person to see whether HC gals will offer specials.
I have been doing that for few years. Many regulars here can attest to that.
Old 30-07-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!

Are you sure you were pressurized?
Old 30-07-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Propermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ang076, i woinder you go ktv whether you kana reject...Hmm..Anywaymind sharing joint with us so tt we are aware
Old 30-07-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 0
Karatan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to behold

adding extra 50 for roaming is crazy, for 50 it should come with it already.
Old 30-07-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

agreed with bro karatan.

It dont make sense to pay $100 for autoroaming..
this type of spa, same as S spa . charging $88 for prostate massage, which is high enough. thus, I dont pay more than $150 for these.
Old 30-07-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

I'm curious.. are you really deaf due to disorder or you fake it?
Old 30-07-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Here really have crouching tiger,hidden dragon.
Old 30-07-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
I'm curious.. are you really deaf due to disorder or you fake it?
From the previous post TS replied tat he acted as disabled person to see whether HC gals will offer specials to him, so i think he juz fake it.
I dun think HC gals will believe him as normally for those handicapped people, there will b some pass to notify the public tat he/she is handicapped if any inconvenience cause. Even if someone is really handicapped, I still dun think those HC gals will give special discount out of kindness! Btw, they r doing business, juz wan to earn easy money in shorter time!
Old 30-07-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
fastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud of

Quote:
agreed with bro karatan.

It dont make sense to pay $100 for autoroaming..
this type of spa, same as S spa . charging $88 for prostate massage, which is high enough. thus, I dont pay more than $150 for these.
Agree with you on the pricing.
Old 31-07-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Quote:
I look like teen boy becos of my appearance. I am suffering from disorder which make me look younger. there is no hair on my legs.

Ang76, still up to your old tricks ah... Lol. The girls see your cock should know you are not 17yo.. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1