The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: shower together

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
He's William Shakespear...the famous poet....
like that lagi worst... i dunno what is gd poem but what he write confirm is not poem because never say "roses are red...."
Old 29-01-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Roses are red, violets are blue,
Some may not understand economics & history, but some do.
Even if such are disregarded, benefits of shower together are true.
Save precious water, & ultimately HYGIENE is the rule,
Critical in this Covid era, with soap & water, virus to slew,
Fresh & cleaned, pleasures await with no woe.

No offence intended or taken. Humor is often the best medicine.
Old 29-01-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudweiserX View Post
Best massage and spa treatments in Singapore 2022
Click here G1298.com Massage Directory
What's up with the sudden advertisment? Lol

Any in there good with showering together?
Old 29-01-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had a Cambodian girl at race course road about 14 months ago. She was great, very pretty, 27 year old, fake boobs but overall body average, no tummy, nice hourglass figure. She let me massage her but she kept playing with my rod while I massaged her back, boobs, ass and crack .

Had a great session, we both had our orgasm and at the end she wanted to come shover with me: washed me well and wiped me dry... It was unexpected, very good service.

Now I regret but the reason I did not keep her contact was that she cost 50+150 (no massage) and did not want to french.

I have not checked on her since then and have not read about her in the forum she I guess she disappeared... Further, my guess is that she found a love (sugar daddy) who set her for life
Old 29-01-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
He's William Shakespear...the famous poet....
I like William shakespear
Old 29-01-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 5
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
I fully agree with your 1st statement. Never ever forget we ARE Singaporeans - pragmatic always - which is why we are a successful nation where none at the least goes hungry unlike our strife & confused neighbor nations.

The majority of Singaporeans have good upbringing, being sheltered & protected by forefathers who built this nation. We have no aim to cheat others but at the same time we do not want to be cheated by others. Perhaps such is due to Western & American culture we were brought up with & exposed daily.

We Sporeans worked hard for our money, & thus DO have a right to see value in return for money spent - nothing more & nothing less. If what is stated upon either verbally or written is NOT performed, then that is utter cheating.

The majority of us can only be cheated once, & then it is bye bye to the cheater. We Sporeans are not fools. For cheating businesses that relies on word of mouth or advertising, they can only make quick gain & will have to fold up the next day, as in this age of information, a brand or a name be made or broken within light speed.

For ladies working in the nightlife industry, they depend on numbers, to survive. If they think they can be supported by spendthrift rich fools, then they r the fools & will have no customers soon, as in Spore-majority are middle class. The rich are but only a few, & majority of the rich are NOT fools, as it is by savings & scrimping that they got rich.

Now, due to covid surges, the supply of ladies in this industry is low, & thus they think they have the upper hand. It's only a matter of time when they & their managers wake up to their senses, or be bankrupted, as most of Asia had now decided to 'live with endemic covid', with borders open to the hungry to earn a living - money for services rendered honestly.

As for the 2nd part of your post, all I can say is that may fellow Sporeans not be naive when entering this industry as a customer or no need to be overly suspicious. It's only entertainment, akin to watching or experience a movie in a cinema. Whatever that happens there on any particular nite, ends there that nite. The next day is a new day to refocus back to family & work, which are real & critical to one's well being & survival.

It's ok to spend money for entertainment, as money can be earned back the next day by working hard & smart, but if one loses one's mind in entertainment, it is almost impossible to gain it back, trapped forever in sweet memories which are only fantasies.
I have upped you Shakespeare. I enjoy your writing.
Old 29-01-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post
I have upped you Shakespeare. I enjoy your writing.
Thank you Sir, and to the many others whom had generously given me points. I do sincerely appreciate it but it is not necessary. I am only insignificant & a nobody. It is YOU who is important that I am posting & sharing insights for.

I am not perfect, & flawed like everybody else, & learnt lessons in life,( outside of schools & work which we Sporeans excelled in), in social life that I was not ready or prepared for, & hope only hope to help others as SBF had helped many over decades, thru discernment & critical thinking, knowing between bad or good to make informed decisions in life .

Once again thanks to all, kind souls & critics alike. All the best to you all, & may we all Humanity progress mentally tougher than before & overcome any challenges ahead. Cheers!
Old 29-01-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 13
Iceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
I had a Cambodian girl at race course road about 14 months ago. She was great, very pretty, 27 year old, fake boobs but overall body average, no tummy, nice hourglass figure. She let me massage her but she kept playing with my rod while I massaged her back, boobs, ass and crack .

Had a great session, we both had our orgasm and at the end she wanted to come shover with me: washed me well and wiped me dry... It was unexpected, very good service.

Now I regret but the reason I did not keep her contact was that she cost 50+150 (no massage) and did not want to french.

I have not checked on her since then and have not read about her in the forum she I guess she disappeared... Further, my guess is that she found a love (sugar daddy) who set her for life
Bro I think you are talkng about the one near the famous abalone noodles. Agreeded on the shower part and I think she is a person who likes to be clean. Enjoyed her services, very nice figure but only thing I don't quite like is the man-made boobs. Otherwise i will continue to support her.
Old 30-01-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Noodles? I am not sure... Was not looking for the restaurants . Her name was Jasmine.
Old 30-01-2022, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
I like William shakespear
Would you like to shake my spear?
Old 30-01-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

The extras you don't expect, are the most endearing.

my experience was at SBR. Good hard session but she followed me to the common shower without me knowing, darted in before I closed the shower door. Almost went for another round right there

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post

Old 30-01-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendude82 View Post
The extras you don't expect, are the most endearing.

my experience was at SBR. Good hard session but she followed me to the common shower without me knowing, darted in before I closed the shower door. Almost went for another round right there
Haha...'The extras you don't expect, are the most endearing'
True, true.
'she followed me to the common shower'.
That's nice... That's like 1 in a 100 or even more rare nowadays. A keeper
Old 30-01-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 5
pingtimeout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypingtimeout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Agree with all the bros here. Very rare these days. Best one I experience still is May from Fortune Center last time. She will shower with you before and after action. Sometimes also have action in bathroom. Miss her.
Old 31-01-2022, 06:19 AM
Samster

The solution to reopen legal brothels may be right before our eyes.

Covid variant Omicron had been proven to be less severe than other strains, & as more had been vaccinated, Covid strains are beginning to lose its effectiveness to even harm, as recorded data had proven 99% infected do recover, most with no symptoms or only mild symptoms even with its strongest variant Delta from India where it had its best opportunity to grow, with most infected neglected or dump into rivers.

We know now how important HYGIENE is - water & soap - which effectively destroys the weak membranes of Covid virus cells on the Exterior. Thus SHOWERING before any contact will destroy any lingering cells on body surfaces.

With FULL vaccination status, while some may still be infected, the vaccines are working to destroy the virus withIN the body. The infected may still carry the virus on the exterior, but with hygiene, the virus loses much of its effectiveness.

Thus, with vaccination status & MANDATORY SHOWERING at such establishments, a customer will be protected from the virus, & further protection by no kissing or raw sexual acts without condoms.

This way will help the many millions of both locals & foreign workers in Spore on depletions of their savings thru high prices charged by the few who prey on male Human weakness for attention & affection.

Furthermore, it will help strengthen the Spore Dollar as less S$ are being exchange for foreign currency which are sent back by working girls here whom are mostly foreigners, leaving much S$ here as they have to spend the little amount here for their living costs, thus CIRCULATING S$ here for local businesses - real estate, shops, etc.
Old 31-01-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light

I will go to 7 Princess. She will shower me and clean clean & swee swee.
Massage is also good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1