The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-03-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Out of curiosity did a search that I first mentioned a Mango here back in 2015, back then another fruit a lemon was in season.

https://sglonelyguys.info/mango-massage/

This current Mango is a different one from the 2015 version and probably a better one. Don't really fancy her location though it's popular with ML, limited roadside parking (small mall carpark nearby). MRT not too near - 15 mins walk I reckon. Waiting area a bit exposed so best option (for drivers) to park along roadside and wait in the car.

Relative new small project typical of most property in that area. She alone occupied the apartment which was kept very clean.

She wore loose, abit baggy, homely clothes - looked a bit like those girls studying nearby who just returned home. Showered alone and started the massage face down on a big cosy bed. I would say her massage is quite good, the kneading type with some stretching.

Sensual the best part for me was when I saw what was underneath the baggy clothes. Nothing too big or too small, just nice for me. Good sized Bs with sensitive nipples on a rather petite frame - may not be for boobs seekers or meat lovers. The action itself wasn't too raunchy but overall worked well for me. Her looks and figure was a key factor, what else that probably worked for me was the environment - we chatted very naturally and it felt really relaxing.

Definitely on my RTM list.
Her playability good? Hope it has improved. Last time tried, not too much and later read that her playability generally not high.

Is she still fully clothed? Cannot lick nipples? A pity on those nicely shaped boobs.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Has been here for a long while - know her as Mei Mei. Massage is not bad. Main point I think to consider is that operating in MP with one shared shower cubicle.

She's leaving in a month's time.
Tried her before. Worked in a mp

Really pretty but cannot massage.
HJ is decent but cannot make me cum twice.
Cannot lick on the nipples too
Old 05-03-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1926 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Her playability good? Hope it has improved. Last time tried, not too much and later read that her playability generally not high.

Is she still fully clothed? Cannot lick nipples? A pity on those nicely shaped boobs.
Playability in terms of what you meant should be the same bah.

Topless with panties leh, if fully clothed how to touch to know nipple sensitive (didn't try to lick)...

TMT
Old 05-03-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Has been here for a long while - know her as Mei Mei. Massage is not bad. Main point I think to consider is that operating in MP with one shared shower cubicle.

She's leaving in a month's time.
Mp usually cut time and time management problem. plus entry fee?
Old 05-03-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Playability in terms of what you meant should be the same bah.

Topless with panties leh, if fully clothed how to touch to know nipple sensitive (didn't try to lick)...
She used to wear a translucent silk lingerie that time, can feel through.

Thanks bro.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
just came in a new wave of ML, with quite a number of them in the $80 cat, and a few in the $100~$120. happy chionging bros, may you all find a new gem and regular
Eeks. $80 CAT, beware what you pay is what you get.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1926 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Mp usually cut time and time management problem. plus entry fee?
Quite common if you ask me on the time management etc. More than often I get frustrated by timing issues when I used to visit the MPs. However the good thing is that they can really accommodate last minute booking (which may be a big reason for the time mismanagement).

For this MP entry fee pay at counter- think is $50 for 45mins. How she adds up her rates in this listing I am not sure as as my arrangement with her is different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
She used to wear a translucent silk lingerie that time, can feel through.

Thanks bro.
OIC, just like you I probably won't RTM if I didn't get to see those bare bosom of hers

TMT
Old 05-03-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 11
johnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnyo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A humble review to share after a long break.

https://sglonelyguys.info/cheryl-massage/

Visited her around 2-3 times back in 2016 and 2017. Really enjoyed those sessions especially her HJ technique which is still there. Location is quite discreet, 15-20 mins from nearest MRT. I think she gained a bit of weight now compared to last time but she's not fat at all. Looks wise, won't reject - MILF vibes Her boobs are more than a handful but I can't verify if it is natural or not... Massage is decent, not TCM standard but it was done properly.

However, she's priced at $100 which is $10-20 less than other SYT that offer more (full nude, BJ etc) so no RTM for me for now cause I'm aiming for Ning Xia/Summer/Ai La. But I have to say that she is a friendly and polite MILF which may be appealing to some bros so I'll leave it to you guys to decide if she is worth trying based on this MR
Old 06-03-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
durian999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good ML in the west to intro?
Good massage and service of course is a ++ !
Old 06-03-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
Did she put a tissue at your little bro too?
I agree with you, but i'm just sharing what i saw...
Which one you suspect?

But eventually will put in laundry basket, need to fold one ma? haha won't it be more suspicious?
For me is I pass her back towel on way out which she throw into a basket. Nver saw refolding. Went a few times before so I nver had the impression she reuse.
Old 06-03-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ChOcObOY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited and RTM a few times in her last stint. So I am really happy that she is here again, quickly made an appointment, FR as follows:

At the edge of a bustling area. Accessibility is okay with limited carpark and 10-15 mins walk from train station.

House:
She stayed alone in a 1 bedroom condo and area is kept clean

Looks:
The first 2 picture accurately represented her. Very long hair that reached her waist (Though she might snip it shorter since it can get in her way ).

Body:
Petite frame with decent sized boobs and nice nips (good enough for me to hold).

Session:
Greeted me in a nightgown that revealed her slender back. Had a quick shower (clean and dry towels provided) and opted for 2 shots.
She removed her top and started with a sensual massage and teasing. She’s pretty sensitive and responded well to my caress with shiver and soft moans.
Massage begun after a quick shower cleanup. For someone that petite, she has a lot of strength and is attentive to my sore areas. She provides great head massage too. One of the best massage I ever experienced.
Flip over for my 2nd release, played with her boobs to see her shiver.
She’s good at talking and joking. Made me feel very relaxed and comfortable around her.
Left her as a satisfied man.

TLDR:
Go for her if you are looking for a strong massage with release. Very hardworking, Good GFE feel and really nice to talk to. She’s a keeper, I will definitely RTM.
Old 06-03-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChOcObOY View Post
Visited and RTM a few times in her last stint. So I am really happy that she is here again, quickly made an appointment, FR as follows:

At the edge of a bustling area. Accessibility is okay with limited carpark and 10-15 mins walk from train station.

House:
She stayed alone in a 1 bedroom condo and area is kept clean

Looks:
The first 2 picture accurately represented her. Very long hair that reached her waist (Though she might snip it shorter since it can get in her way ).

Body:
Petite frame with decent sized boobs and nice nips (good enough for me to hold).

Session:
Greeted me in a nightgown that revealed her slender back. Had a quick shower (clean and dry towels provided) and opted for 2 shots.
She removed her top and started with a sensual massage and teasing. She’s pretty sensitive and responded well to my caress with shiver and soft moans.
Massage begun after a quick shower cleanup. For someone that petite, she has a lot of strength and is attentive to my sore areas. She provides great head massage too. One of the best massage I ever experienced.
Flip over for my 2nd release, played with her boobs to see her shiver.
She’s good at talking and joking. Made me feel very relaxed and comfortable around her.
Left her as a satisfied man.

TLDR:
Go for her if you are looking for a strong massage with release. Very hardworking, Good GFE feel and really nice to talk to. She’s a keeper, I will definitely RTM.
Fully agree. Pretty girl, nice body. Good massage
Old 06-03-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Jackie90 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi any recommendations for jap nuru massage ?? Wanna try nuru
Old 06-03-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Jackie90 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any jap nuru massage recommendation??
Old 06-03-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie90 View Post
Hi any recommendations for jap nuru massage ?? Wanna try nuru
Angel is not bad

https://sglonelyguys.info/angel-baby-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1