The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 14
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: my affair with my sis in law

Part 8
The Courtship III

I couldn’t agree more that time passes extremely fast when one is happy. We began to meet at least once every weekend for the next few months. Yes, we were busy, but we tried our best to find time for each other. Sometimes over a meal or drink outside, other times a simple meal cooked by me.. we caught movies or binge watch Netflix series together, or go for a jog, gym session or a swim at her condo.. there were even a couple of times we just sat on opposite ends of the sofa, reading our own books and sipping coffees on a lazy afternoon.. we did everything a couple would do except one thing. No physical intimacy or rather not even physical contacts like holding hands or a kiss on the cheek. I was fearful of breaking what we were having with a wrong move.

As much as time were spent together, it was never with others. We were living in our own world, our little cocoon most of the time (her condo)… I knew the answer deep down. Although J’s sis and I were no longer married, the social stigma of being with a former brother in law isn’t something that most people can accept, and J was very mindful about that. So when a good friend of mine was getting married and asked if I am coming alone or with a partner, I couldn’t give a straight answer. It took a couple of days before J agreed to go with me. The actual day arrived, and I told J I will pick her via Grab knowing we will be drinking for sure.

The truth is, all these while we have been back in contact, J was either in professional office attire or casually dressed. That day, J was in a sleeveless, body hugging red dress that accentuated her lovely figure. It wasn’t really revealing but the neckline compliments a clearly visible cleavage. She must have spent quite some time to doll up her hair and make up too. As she came onboard, the smell of her perfume completed the entire outfit. As she sat, the slit of her dress rode up quite high, revealing her pair of lovely toned legs. She still looks so attractive all these years.

Me: You look stunning today. Really beautiful. Afraid there might be more people looking at you than the bride

J chided me jokingly. Throughout the short journey, I kept stealing glances at J even when we were not talking. A couple of times she even caught me doing so cheekily and just rolled her eyes at me and grimaced. When we reached the venue, I walked over to J and gentlemanly gestured for J to place her arms under mine. She gamely obliged.

The wedding banquet was really romantic and lovely. It was a relatively low-key affair, less than 300 guests but the atmosphere was nothing short of stunning. The video montage was an excellent narration of how the couples got together and their love story was so moving that there were a couple of ladies actually tearing. The 3-piece band did so many wonderful renditions of love songs of our time, it really felt like a celebration of love not just for the bride and groom, but for every couple out there that night. The highlight of the night to me was the bride’s speech.. not only had she gotten some ladies tearing again, even the groom was red eyed. J commented that there were such an amazingly loving couple and I agreed wholeheartedly. The night went on with a surprise game for the couples too, where they were quizzed on how they met and their love life. Food wise, it was delectable. My good friend was also generous in serving free flow of red wine from good wine regions in France. We have never had a wedding with not only great fun and laughter but tears and joy all rolled into one.

After the wedding ended, the newly wedded couple rounded up the group of close friends to the bar at the hotel for a more intimate round of celebration, and more drinks of course. After I had another 8-10 rounds of scotch on the rocks, things became very blurry. Obviously having drank too much, I started to slur and was getting groggy. What happened next was a series of blurs. I had flashes of what happened.. stumbled out of the bar… had a fall after missing my footing on some uneven ground… Someone pushed me into a car with J by my side.. vomited out of the car window and next thing I knew I was in J’s sofa.. topless except for my pants on. J was nowhere at sight…

I closed my eyes and totally lost track of time. I only woke up to something very hot on my forehead and brushed it away unto the floor… only to hear a loud booming voice coming from J who was in the kitchen.

J: “would you stop it already?!”

Like a small boy being reproached for throwing tantrums, that ‘scolding’ kind of woke me up from my drunken stupor a little. I picked up the hot towel and placed it back on my forehead. It was really very hot but I had to endure.

I: “The towel is so hot its really burning me leh” I went on to protest a little above a whisper.

J must have started doubting her judgement on the temperature of the towel and walked over and held the towel between her hands.

J: “Oops. I am sorry. Its really a little too hot. But at least it woke you up!” She said tongue in cheek and chuckled.

I: ya I drank too much

J: Too much? How about “way, way too much”? Do you know the Grab driver almost refused to send us and I almost had to beg him? And he had to help me to get you out of the car when we were back? Luckily your puke didn’t stain his seat but only your jacket and shirt. Otherwise I will feel so bad and paiseh

I: Sorry, I spoiled an otherwise perfect night

J: yes I really had a lovely night with much fun until you decided to drink like its your own wedding dinner

I: The night was only lovely mainly because you were with me

J: the fact that you are talking like this means you have woken up from your drunkenness. You rest for a while and I go and take a shower

In a way, J does understand me better than all the women in my life. I was feeling better but couldn’t totally shake off that spin in the head. I was still lying on the sofa with my eyes closed when I felt J tapping my shoulder.

J: you want to continue sleeping on the sofa or are you ok enough to take a shower?

I: I need a shower

Took a long hot bath and although alcohol was still in the body, it felt better. J just finished drying her hair when she took out a pillow and place it on the sofa for me.

I finally picked up the courage and walked up to J and asked: “J, can I sleep on the bed tonight?”

To be continued...
Old 27-04-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 27-04-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks sl for the nice updates here, can sleep on the bed means closer to normalisation with J.
Please continue your story.
Old 27-04-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
lilikim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice courtship, hope it goes to the next level!
Old 27-04-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

During courtship if cards play correct will definitely advance to the next level.
Good luck to sl and looking forward to juicy part 9.
Old 28-04-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 29-04-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 29-04-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
thanks for your interest.. coming to a close pretty soon to bring us to present day
Old 29-04-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Thanks sl for the nice updates here, can sleep on the bed means closer to normalisation with J.
Please continue your story.
you are right
Old 29-04-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
During courtship if cards play correct will definitely advance to the next level.
Good luck to sl and looking forward to juicy part 9.
very eventful part 9 coming soon
Old 29-04-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story bro!
Old 29-04-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by seowlang View Post
very eventful part 9 coming soon

Great, camping here for more updates.
Old 29-04-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Part 9 – Our night

J said ok without looking at me in the eyes.

I picked up the pillow from the sofa and walked gingerly into the bedroom. As I reached the doorway, I watched J routinely massaging some moisturizing cream over her arms and neck. The fragrance didn’t take long to reach my nose, and I was deeply enchanted to that sweet, familiar jasmine smell. I made my way to the other side of the bed and lay down, facing J who was still seated at the edge of the bed with her back against me. She didn’t once turn or say a word to acknowledge my presence. I could feel a certain awkwardness between us and strangely, a certain antsy feeling growing inside me. The initial lusty feeling when I made the request to sleep beside her had turned into one that is getting a tad uncomfortable; and a certain nervousness. I was staring the back of J, longing for her to turn around anytime soon but she never did. She instead turned on the night light and lay down with her back still facing me.

Despite the alcohol and tiredness wearing on me, my eyes stayed fixated to the back of J. It was then that J finally turned over and our eyes met for the first time in such proximity. J whispered a good night and I took the opportunity to lean a little closer to give her a peck on her forehead. J then turned over a second time, leaving me once again facing her back. I must have thought for a minute or so and decided I really didn’t want our night to end this way…

I wrapped my arm round her tiny waist for a few moments and was praying she won’t tug it away. When she stayed still, I strengthened my wrap into an embrace and slide right next to J. By now, our upper bodies were touching each other, and I could hear J’s breathing. The smell of the lotion blended perfectly into her natural sweet scent; giving me an instant arousal. I raised my head to breathe a little heavier next to her ear to signal my intent, all these while keeping her close and tight at the waist. My breathing soon turned into little nibbling and kisses around her ear lobe. J’s breathing had intensified by then and I could still smell traces of the whiskey from the partial breathing through her mouth as I moved even closer to her. I turned J over and locked my lips against hers. We kissed and smooched so passionately and loudly… like a couple being reunited after years apart. I embraced her body even closer to me and didn’t want to loosen the grip. The frenching turned to kisses again as my lips tracked round every part of her neck and her ears. My arms were slowly inching its way up from the side of her waist to her bosoms from the outside of her T-shirt. As I cupped one hand on her breast, my other hand was working round the back of her bra to unclick it from behind and underneath her T-shirt. I worked both sides of her bra straps off her shoulders and through her hands, all the while with her T-shirt still on. As I went back to kiss J on her lips, I took away the bra from underneath the T-shirt and flung it away. I was now squatting on top of J’s crouch, taking off my shirt. As I bent over to kiss J again, I grabbed both her wrists and pinned it firmly above the crown of her head; exposing her arm pits and putting her in a rather vulnerable position. With one hand still on her wrists, my other slowly lifted up her shirt inch by inch until I saw J’s lovely pair of perky breasts again.. for the very first time in years. I was mesmerised by how her body and skin remained so radiant, tight and youthful, showing almost no sign of ageing. “Your body is a wonderland”… I could have verbalized my thoughts out aloud in line with how John Mayor belts out that lovely melodious song on the airwaves all the time. Still on top of J, I leaned over to plant kisses on both breasts, giving the same amount of attention that they rightfully and respectfully deserve. Her nips were hardened very quickly with constant attention from my lips and fingers. I was setting the stage as J’s eyes were almost closed now; allowing me to dictate our next move. I took the liberty to remove my shorts followed by hers.. and as we were stark naked together, the heat that had emitted from our bodies gave comfort and coziness to the chilly night.

I guided J to form a 69 with her on top as she performed a fellatio on me and I gave her an oral below. With one arm wrapped round her thigh and opening up her vagina lips while the other occasionally stimulating her tits, J was reaching a high and moaning intermittently. There were several times she stopped, burying her head beside my inner thigh, as if lightly gasping for air and begging for a truce, as she was way too aroused to return the favour on me. A sadomasochistic part of me didn’t want her to recover, so the torture and the pleasuring with my tongue went into overdrive, painting and licking the clits as well as inside and around her v. J was never that wet before in my memory of yesteryears…

I gathered our foreplay was well and truly sufficient and satisfying for J and whispered to her: “Do you have a condom?”

J probably came down from 7th heaven to earth and snapped: “Why would I have a condom with me?!”

What an anti-climax… and for the night to end prematurely.

I: Can I not use a condom?

I couldn’t believe those words came out of me. To my utter surprise, J actually agreed to my request.
As I inserted my penis into J’s body raw for the very first time ever in missionary position, there was almost an electrical current that ran through my entire spine to the back of my head. Although still tight, J was so wet that the entry was smooth and almost effortless. She had no time to recover from my blow job as I continue to penetrate her.. pumping slowly at first and gathering speed almost instantaneously. The moaning was constant now, as she was finding it harder and harder to stifle the arousal and sexual pleasure I was giving to her. The leathery bedframe’s friction against the wall was causing a squeaking sound; probably half a second after the noisy slapping of our fleshes with every thrust of my hips. Our moaning was evolving into groans.. growing louder and louder too, engulfing all into an entire cacophony that we didn’t care to mask at all in the silence of the night.

I flipped J’s body over to enter her from behind, the position that pleasures both of us the most. The alcohol in me was reduced rather significantly but had that right balance to increase my sexual stamina and delay my ejaculation no matter how hard I pumped. J’s groans were transiting into grunts as I went into beast mode and thrusting at an extremely fast pace. I could feel and hear J’s climaxing and reaching orgasm, as I could reach her G-spot easily with my rock solid erection that night, one that reached the maximum possible length of my manhood and sufficient girth to complete the deed.

J was almost in a semi-conscious state by the time I withdrew from our doggy position. Her entire body went limped and collapsed unto the bed face down the moment both my hands released the grip on her hips. I gently flipped her over and guided her to the edge of the bed while I got off and stood on the floor. Her storage bed was tall and was of the right height for me to do it standing. I pulled J even closer to the edge of the bed and pushed both her bended knees all the way to her chest level. I helped myself into her vagina once again and continued the work. The standing helped to penetrate really deep inside and was surprisingly quite as stimulating as doggy. The final position proved to be as pleasurable for me and it took a while more before that one final thrust.. and I was spent, withdrawing just in time to ejaculate unto J’s belly with my thick cum.

That night, we didn’t have sex. We made love.
Old 29-04-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
oceancrest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fabulous story bro, had a hardon while reading through!
Old 29-04-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
Oldman13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Liked the ending....
" That night, we didn't have sex. We made love. "

Well done TS
Advert Space Available