The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
Xiao Qian is busy everytime she's working. If her picture is posted here, the queue will be even longer.
You know why she always busy cause of us who always post things about her and that why her business is so good.

Like I said before if you got $150 I would recommend to look for other place which they are much more worth it, unless your pocket are deep enough then go ahead.

As for newbie is best not to go here if you want to gain some experience while okay otherwise please try other place which I personally feel that this place can only maybe try once or twice only.

There’s really other place which I feel much more better then here and the amount you spend is almost the same!

Same price but different service with more time allowance given
Old 11-03-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Realy no idea wat peeps mean by milf but lets say well made up 40+ trying to pretend 20s but good legs n obviously fake titties
finally saw the new blood in this new shop but doubt it's the same lady. I wouldn't describe the one I saw as having "good legs" but age is about the same.
Old 12-03-2021, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 4
DOMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDOMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
You know why she always busy cause of us who always post things about her and that why her business is so good.

Like I said before if you got $150 I would recommend to look for other place which they are much more worth it, unless your pocket are deep enough then go ahead.

As for newbie is best not to go here if you want to gain some experience while okay otherwise please try other place which I personally feel that this place can only maybe try once or twice only.

There’s really other place which I feel much more better then here and the amount you spend is almost the same!

Same price but different service with more time allowance given
Can share your other suggested place?
Old 12-03-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMan View Post
Can share your other suggested place?
You can search in this forum which there any other out there. Like I mention for these who have try out Cheryl/ Miu Miu / apple / Wei Wei / Abby you will know what I mean ! And you will know what is call service which worth your every cent spend in PL
Old 12-03-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Hmm, I heard of Cheryl and Miu Miu. But who is apple, wei wei and abby? can share?
Old 12-03-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
RF2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Hmm, I heard of Cheryl and Miu Miu. But who is apple, wei wei and abby? can share?
Apple , Wei Wei & Abby are MLs that used to operate nearby vicinity of PL.

Apple went MIA some time back and resurfaced a few months back as Yaya.

Wei Wei rtc last year..... but arrived on our shores again recently.
Dunno if she has started work yet or whether using back same nick.

Abby is still around..... many writeups on her oredi.
Old 12-03-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piak2Piak View Post
I also encountered once, also new milf at first floor.
Dont understand who taught them this sop.
Shop opp korean bbq?
Prc milf big tits?

She ok full 120 total,
Bbbj included.
Old 12-03-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!

I concur with the good reviews about XQ. Petite and slim frame. Tits are not big, but still okay for me to grab and knead. Great bj even with CD on. Damage is as what was mentioned in previous posts. Had a chat with her after deed and feel that she dont chop people like how other MLs in PL do. (Eg. Guy opt for full job but shoot earlier during bj, XQ will only charge the damage for bj and no fj, whereas some MLs will just charge you for fj damage even if you shot off earlier.) That conversation alone has made XQ one of my better MLs I’ve came across. Everything is okay, just that if there’s an attached shower in her shop, it would be better.

My 2 cents worth.
Old 12-03-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
You can search in this forum which there any other out there. Like I mention for these who have try out Cheryl/ Miu Miu / apple / Wei Wei / Abby you will know what I mean ! And you will know what is call service which worth your every cent spend in PL
Thanks for the leads.
Old 12-03-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF2013 View Post
Apple , Wei Wei & Abby are MLs that used to operate nearby vicinity of PL.

Apple went MIA some time back and resurfaced a few months back as Yaya.

Wei Wei rtc last year..... but arrived on our shores again recently.
Dunno if she has started work yet or whether using back same nick.

Abby is still around..... many writeups on her oredi.
The Wei Wei discussed here is a different lady from your Wei Wei. Our Wei Wei used to be popular in PL but relocated to JSP to aviod harassment by a stalker. She uses another name in JSP but her regulars there have another nickname for her aka Pokemon
Old 12-03-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 0
kleverman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykleverman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizarre View Post
The Wei Wei discussed here is a different lady from your Wei Wei. Our Wei Wei used to be popular in PL but relocated to JSP to aviod harassment by a stalker. She uses another name in JSP but her regulars there have another nickname for her aka Pokemon
Can share her shop location in JSP?
Old 12-03-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 0
kleverman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykleverman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaee View Post
I concur with the good reviews about XQ. Petite and slim frame. Tits are not big, but still okay for me to grab and knead. Great bj even with CD on. Damage is as what was mentioned in previous posts. Had a chat with her after deed and feel that she dont chop people like how other MLs in PL do. (Eg. Guy opt for full job but shoot earlier during bj, XQ will only charge the damage for bj and no fj, whereas some MLs will just charge you for fj damage even if you shot off earlier.) That conversation alone has made XQ one of my better MLs I’ve came across. Everything is okay, just that if there’s an attached shower in her shop, it would be better.

My 2 cents worth.
Talking about XQ.... I dunno if I should post my one and only experience here.
A kind bro had given me her shop unit and I went to try my luck after reading so much about her. My 1st 2 trips there were in vain as her door was closed. On my 3rd trip down I was lucky as her door opened to let a custoner out just as I was passing. Saw XQ and asked available? She told me to wait 5 mins while she locked the door and went off. It was my 1st time seeing XQ but somehow I felt she looked familiar. 5 mins later she returned and told me she needed to go to the toilet. Negotiated for 30 mins session with short massage and full service for $150 all in.

Massage was really short @ 5 mins only befire she told me to turn over while she stripped to full nude. Used wet wipes to clean me up and started bbbj. Quite long and allowed me 5G roaming including letting me fingerfuck her pussy. She wets easily and soon my fingers were dripping wet with her juices.
She then went out to get a cd and cap me before riding me cowgal. Her style is fast and furious up down riding. Seeing her panting and sweating.... I suggested to change position. She ask me what position I want to do? I reply her doggy can? Of course can she reply..... and got up to change position to reverse Cowgal..
Like this is also doggy she said..... and continued her fast and furious riding until I shot my load. Could see she was high and enjoying herself.

While XQ went out to clean herself up.... it suddenly dawned on me why she looked familiar. She is residing at the unit opposite my in-laws at their condo. To confirm that it is not a mistaken identity... I tried to ask for her contact details. She would only give me her wechat but not contact number. I then told her she looked familiar..... she ask did I ever book her before?

She was stunned and shocked when I asked her if she is staying at XXX unit no YYY?
I told her my in-laws are her neighbours.
And XQ is also familiar with my in-laws as her kid sometimes play with my nephews & niece.
Luckily I dun visit my in-laws often.... maybe once or twice a month. I told XQ to keep our tryst a secret from the old folks.

That was my only visit to XQ as I forced myself to avoid her so as not to complicate matters.
And she is a divorced Singaporean lady with a pink nric although she claims to be PRC.
Old 12-03-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

I don’t understand why some people are so sickening... knocking on closed door while people hving fun inside knn ...
Old 12-03-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

From China but naturalized to Singaporean
Old 12-03-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
huffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleverman View Post
Talking about XQ.... I dunno if I should post my one and only experience here....
Later ppl flood your inbox asking for condo location liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread