The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
ski7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyski7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Funniest MRT Grope Method

Saw the funniest thing this morning as I was heading to work in the CBD area via MRT.

Train was packed like sardines and I saw a super hot chiobu stand next to me. Didn't think to much as the train start moving, she turned and shouted 'WTF, do you think you're doing? Why you touch me sia?'.

Everyone in the train turned around to look at this young guy, probably in his early 30s and he had the best come back sia!... hahahaha... he said to her 'Excuse me?, touch you? Eh ah lian, I didn't touch you!' and of course she replied more pissed off and called him a pervert. He got even more fierce and took out his wallet and proceeded to show everyone a picture of a guy and him hugging (not sexually) and said 'I m gay la lady and I like cock, what's wrong with you? Don't flatter yourself la'.

By which the lady got damn embarrassed and some people started laughing. After by she apologized and the guy say it's cool, then he wink at me and smile.

Funny thing is my friend told me the similar story few months back and apparently this guy has been doing this to grope girls in train, but fake gay.... hahaha so I thought I share with you as it's quite funny and smart but very attention seeking sia.

Enjoys!
Old 30-01-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Funniest MRT Grope Method

Ts,he know one day,he will be caught ,so it excuse to said he is gay

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 30-01-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

Lol now more and more ppl will use this tactic, that why when I take mrt I will start far away from lady and put both hand inside my pocket just incase kana accuse for something that never do.

Fc Walabis
Old 30-01-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2075 / Power: 12
exge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBlood99 View Post
Lol now more and more ppl will use this tactic, that why when I take mrt I will start far away from lady and put both hand inside my pocket just incase kana accuse for something that never do.
yea same, or make sure both hands holding phone playing game and the screen can easily be seen by anyone.
Old 30-01-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by exge View Post
yea same, or make sure both hands holding phone playing game and the screen can easily be seen by anyone.
Yeah just because some of the minority guys who like to do this in mrt, make us all this innocent man kana

Fc Walabis
Old 30-01-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 16
bigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigbrudder is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro, you can tell her you are 'on the ball'!
Old 30-01-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ski7 View Post
He got even more fierce and took out his wallet and proceeded to show everyone a picture of a guy and him hugging (not sexually) and said 'I m gay la lady and I like cock, what's wrong with you? Don't flatter yourself la'.

By which the lady got damn embarrassed and some people started laughing. After by she apologized and the guy say it's cool, then he wink at me and smile.

aiyoyo brudder maybe he really gay leh??? cos he somemor wink @u
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 30-01-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
iluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

His motto : be prepared .
He got a handy excuse & carried it out accordingly.
Old 30-01-2015, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Its nt always e gals who get molest ok. Sometimes e guys too.
And i m already used to it. Sobz...
Old 30-01-2015, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I believe every year, many innocent men are accused for molest but are not charge. Some cases i believe are fake but the women are not charge for lying to public servant. Why? Simple, if these women are charge, more real victim will suffer. So as it is hard to proof, it might be just assume the men are molester or rapist before proven innocent. So as the women are protected under wc, since they will be assume as victim even if they lied, the guy is putting himself at greater risk. I believe this nonsense cannot be taken away, cos real victim are already suffer even with it being enforce. What about women molest men? Simple, it is just being laugh away as nonsense.
Old 30-01-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2075 / Power: 12
exge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond repute

last time in the clubs also got this trick. they will say you molest them, then demand compensation from you. but some quite fked up, after pay alr still call police.
but when they were caught celebrating with the money and videoed the guy was set free but they were not charged for wasting taxpayers money.
all thanks to AWARE. WC breeds GCP mentality.
Old 30-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
If u put both hand away in ktv room, u will be laughed by the gals saying u r gay n the gals will start to unzip your pant to check your kkj there or not

Ok, regarding what you mentioned put both hand inside the pocket. I roughly remembered many years ago, a news about a man was being charge for molest in the train cabin. Simply because the women insisted the man touches her. It was like said as although his hands are both in his pocket, he uses his elbow to molest the victim. Facing the wc n the word from the women, even if he did not do it, he is just prepared to be jailed. So, no method are foolproof. Men are just some sort like a group of sheep, slowly one by one eaten up by the perverted n angry tigress.
Old 30-01-2015, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exge View Post
last time in the clubs also got this trick. they will say you molest them, then demand compensation from you. but some quite fked up, after pay alr still call police.
but when they were caught celebrating with the money and videoed the guy was set free but they were not charged for wasting taxpayers money.
all thanks to AWARE. WC breeds GCP mentality.
I Saw sonewhere, it read as while the innocent man was handcuffed n taken away to the ps, his friend stay behind n saw the bitch drinking n laughing celebrating. He took a video n proof the man innocent. if he did not stay, his friend will probably in jail squat already. There was even one time in paper, asking men still will patron club bars after many incident men are accused of molest. It provides no solution n just mention no women will just go pub bars club to anyhow accuse a man. Anyway human are forgetful.
Old 31-01-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 12
fafafa123 is a name known to allfafafa123 is a name known to allfafafa123 is a name known to allfafafa123 is a name known to allfafafa123 is a name known to allfafafa123 is a name known to all

Wa like that also can!
Old 31-01-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Gay touch gurl not equal to molest meh? Man touch man also can claim molest leh...lol

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1