The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
alanb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wife having sex with masseurs

Wife and I have been doing soft swing lifestyle for maybe 2 years now. Soft swing (or soft play) means all kinds of play, oral sex, sucking, fingering, etc. but no penetration sex. Obviously this is done with a 3rd party. Normally my wife would go for a massage, and during the massage, the playing also follows.

She have three regular masseurs and a few more irregular ones who did it only once. The massages are free since the guy also enjoy the soft play. I've always arranged for these sessions, and sometimes I wait outside the room, but for the regular ones I'm not present. I leave them alone to have the privacy. As I said, these massages have been going on quite regularly for about 2 years now.

I have a fetish of another man having sex with my wife, so whenever she goes for these massages, I encourage her to increase the hot meter, and let the guy penetrate her. She have always refused, and insisted that having sex crosses the threshold and she don't want to do that.

So it has always remained with soft play and I also have given up the idea of another man entering her.

Recently I arranged for a new guy to give her a sensual massage. His name is SS. I even have to pay SS his massage service. One of the rarer times, but this one is not free massage. This is the first session with SS and for some reason, I decided to put a spy cam in the room. And I didn't tell my wife because I wanted her to be herself and not worry that I will see what they are doing.

But when I viewed the footage, I was surprised to see that after the massage, she actually had sex with SS. My adrenaline and blood was pumping when I saw SS banging her - that I was thinking are they having sex? I viewed the footage over again, enlarged, brightened, slow-motion, etc. and yup, she was having sex with him. Hell, I was very excited. It was like a fantasy come true. I was not angry at all as I've been encouraging her all this time.

But when I asked her if they had sex, she said no. Only play and masturbate.

So I'm quite puzzled. She doesn't know I know. And come to think of it, she's probably been having sex with her other masseurs too all this time (which is a long time). She have at least a few regulars, and a few more once-off. All were arranged by me. So I actually succeeded in asking her to have sex with another man without knowing it. I feel this is so weird and twisted as it was happening right under my nose.

After the last massage, she asked me to arrange a weekly massage with SS as his service is very good. So I already know she will be having sex with SS regularly too. And to add to that, I have to pay him for his service. He agreed to a discount of his normal rates, and charged only nominal fees. But I'm still dazed at the idea of paying a guy to have sex with my wife - I thought its the other way around as she is an attractive woman. I could put up a thread for fuck buddy at a swinger's website and many guys would be in queue and do it for free.

And add to that, her work requires her to go out and meet clients. It makes me think who else is she having sex with? Why won't she tell me - afterall I've been asking her try it.

And even more weird is that I'm going to arrange for the weekly session with SS and probably sign up a monthly massage package with him. And I find it really arousing of him entering her. And I won't tell her/them that I know about it.

I was also thinking of putting a spy cam with her regular masseurs to see if it ends with sex too (actually I know it does, but seeing is always believing). Right now she's outside meeting a client. Sometimes it makes me think if there is anything more going on? I wouldn't know.

But why do you think she hides it from me (when I condone it)?

We are all weird (me included), but let's hear your thoughts. Constructively please.
Old 11-04-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife having sex with masseurs

wow maybe worry scare how u might view her lo.
Old 11-04-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

I don't know how to put this, but if she has been sleeping with men all this while(based on your suspicion). And not because you arranged it with her properly or to your knowledge, then isn't that basically cheating on you and making you a cuckold?

I get that you like it, but there is a thin line here, if she openly tells you she fucks these guys and you agree then okay, fantasy fulfilled.

But if she tells you on one hand no she doesn't want to sleep with other men, but in actual fact she's fucking around with people without telling you/thinking you don't know. Then isn't that cheating on you since it's without your approval?

There is a difference if you really think about it. Really.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 11-04-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

You must have a wide array of green hats of all shapes and sizes in your wardrobe.

Btw, wats ur age group?

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 11-04-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
Wolfgang777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWolfgang777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, my heart goes out to u. Not sure if you've read my account of my wife's incident at the gynae. https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=644585

My wife's initial reaction was to hide it from me. But don't get upset but continue to be supportive and be understanding and get her to open up to you, she eventually will.

My thoughts are... Try to approach it by using the new guy SS and describing to her how turned on you are by hot-wifing her and that you wished something had happened, that's why you left the room etc. Then tell her that you understand why she didn't tell you in the past even if she did but you really wished that it happened and you hope that she was too shy to tell you... Be supportive and genuine. Don't jump to conclusion and blame her. She's a girl. She didn't want you to think badly of her even if she has her needs. My wife has no lack of suitors when she was young but now in her mid 30s, she is beginning to like the idea of being taken by other men but only if it is without the guilt... So continue to be supportive of her and her needs and I wish both of you well.
Old 11-04-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ToonArmy9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgang777 View Post
Hi bro, my heart goes out to u. Not sure if you've read my account of my wife's incident at the gynae. https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=644585

My wife's initial reaction was to hide it from me. But don't get upset but continue to be supportive and be understanding and get her to open up to you, she eventually will.

My thoughts are... Try to approach it by using the new guy SS and describing to her how turned on you are by hot-wifing her and that you wished something had happened, that's why you left the room etc. Then tell her that you understand why she didn't tell you in the past even if she did but you really wished that it happened and you hope that she was too shy to tell you... Be supportive and genuine. Don't jump to conclusion and blame her. She's a girl. She didn't want you to think badly of her even if she has her needs. My wife has no lack of suitors when she was young but now in her mid 30s, she is beginning to like the idea of being taken by other men but only if it is without the guilt... So continue to be supportive of her and her needs and I wish both of you well.
Well said bro!
Old 11-04-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
centvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycentvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If u asked her, the standard reply would be "guilt" is what makes her from revealing the truths.

In ur context, she definitely enjoyed those sessions and perhaps you might want to plant your "spy" to find out why since u only found out thru spy cams.

My 2 cents
Old 11-04-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS,
You over analyzed. SS could really be her first time since he is new. Maybe she fancied him. She didn't tell you bec she wanted to brush it off or she didn't want to let you know else you will keep pestering her to do more guys.
Old 11-04-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS,
You over analyzed. SS could really be her first time since he is new. Maybe she fancied him. She didn't tell you bec she wanted to brush it off or she didn't want to let you know else you will keep pestering her to do more guys.
Old 12-04-2017, 03:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanb View Post

But why do you think she hides it from me (when I condone it)?

We are all weird (me included), but let's hear your thoughts. Constructively please.
My thought is you're absolutely delighted yr wife is fucking other guys. So no point giving constructive advice. Continue peeping her
_________
Exchange points constructive ma
Old 12-04-2017, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Usign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of light

Interesting story
Old 12-04-2017, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
My thought is you're absolutely delighted yr wife is fucking other guys. So no point giving constructive advice. Continue peeping her
_________
Exchange points constructive ma
I think so too.... Maybe she's worried u might get worried on the swing idea? Anyways just continue peep in her and since u enjoyed it, just let her be
Old 12-04-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Ali86 is Cool - loads of Potential

Why not ask her if u can sit in to watch e next time? Say u have e fantasy.
Old 12-04-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
abitex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
I think so too.... Maybe she's worried u might get worried on the swing idea? Anyways just continue peep in her and since u enjoyed it, just let her be
Agree, just continue watching
Old 12-04-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Omg, you're sick, and the whole thread is sick.

Sorry I just couldn't accept it, but I can't judge you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1