The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2005, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 20
dotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Good thing go by...time to look for new stuff..

Guess this might be the first time i'm posting in this section of the forum, but guess this gem has gotta be made known here though it cannto be made known in public of course...

Here's how it started:

After fooling around on some online match website, came to meetup with this gal from the website who's same age as me (I normally prefer gals 1-2 younger) and it seems like this gal is out for a potential husband rather than a potential @#$k (which is on my mind of course.) Looks wise i won't say she's that fantastic also if not how come end up on online match website teo boh? But at least she's not any sherine which i've met before and confirmed she's a girl at least.

Met up with her at hougang, on 1st meetup made an apple pie for me liao...so pro manz...but must admit it taste gross. After the initial TCSS to know more about each other, i suggested going to yishun dam to blow some wind and get into a better atmosphere since it was a saturday night after all. And whilst there, after some chatting here and there she told me she met 30++ guys from the online match website already when i told her that she's the 1st one that i met (which of course isn't la.) Then talk abit more in-depth stuff...she started to tell me about how some of the guys from this online match are so perverted, horny etc etc and how she makes high but then do not give in to them in the end...so straight away when i hear that...haha...i know sure can steal something by tonight already...

For regulars, u guys should know that yishun dam is a ICE blasting area on a sat night and at around 1++ i suggested going to somewhere quieter since it was quite noisy and cannot really hear her talking clearly (bluff one la..) then when she said OK...ahaha...fall into trap liao...i know she's mine to EAT tonight. Driving abit away from Yishun Dam, i came to my favourite haunt where i know it's 0 traffic and the wind and atmosphere is not bad that i surely can make things go towards my way easily....so after some more in-depth chatting about how perverter and lousy those guys she met from the online match website, she started to say

"I think u're quite a gentleman that now u're still under control despite all i've told you."

To my mind...that's it, that's the key to strike! so mai tu liao...immediately bend over and started to kiss her and attack liao...then she seems to like it and not pull me back...so kiss abit more...hands auto roam liao...to my amazment, she already placed her hands into my pants and started fooling around inside... unhooked her bra and etc and yeah it's nothing really special and nips also not pink (guess i'm not the first)

without much haste, shifted to rear seats and started some action already...and this gal really very pro and experienced...even my pants got secret button to hook the pants (from the inisde) also can open with hands on the OUTSIDE of the pants......in less than 2 mins time...i "guided" her to give me a bbbj. BBBJ was SOP at first but later it got very slurpy and all the head-twisting and suction increased...but guess the turn off is that she had permed hair and holding the head to guide her in BBBJ was quite a spoiler since the hair was dead-dry and no shoik to hold (i prefer rebonded)

Her BBBJ started from like an average 6 / 10 to become 10 / 10 when she started to take out my balls to suck on it...wah solid manz....it was like almost full action and it got so intense that i started to tell her that i'm going to cum soon...and it's only then when she slowed down abit and went to grab some tissue to prepare to catch juice... Armed with tissue paper on right hand and BBBJ with left hand assisting....she blowed like no tomorrow until i pulled her head out to explode into her right hand...and best was when my "head" exploded, she went to suck on the balls to assist for more "juice" to come out...saying that she like to see "juice" come out...and want me to be very "dry" after that.

Rest awhile...then talk abit...the she tells me that she wants to further develop our relationship cos she kinda likes me amongst the other guys she met...to my mind...that means more opportunities for better bjs and fjs (soon to come)...after which i sent her back home and kissed her good night and said i'll see her soon...which i did and it's more action of course....

To be continued....
Old 30-04-2005, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Good thing go by...time to look for new stuff..

wah... nicely done. good things must share leh... not the girl, but the match-making website lah. pray tell?

Old 30-04-2005, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thenerdyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wahhh well done. lol
Old 30-04-2005, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
WallyWest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yup which match making agency is it?? What are the $$ charges?? any website?? so that we bros can have a look at??
Old 30-04-2005, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
vesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvesfreq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

OMG. Looks like there are "things" to be found in dating webs.

The girls today are also damn scheming.
I'm not an idealist, but one who had an irrevocable contract with faith. Being cynical is not a choice, but a result of idealisms which had failed man too often. A lack of faith is not only due to failures, but caused by man's decision not to have faith, as well.
Old 02-05-2005, 04:52 PM
Samster

dotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Good thing go by...time to look for new stuff..

Part Duex:

Arranged a day together to bring her go JB cos she said she never been JB for god-knows how many years...so made prior arrangement and since it was a weekday, not much traffic and it was quite a good day also...so 1st time meet her during daytime...wah lau...so fair one ar?....seems like see this GIRL in daytime and nighttime is 2 diff worlds... Came up the car...said hi abit...kiss kiss abit...then started to move to JB liao...

At checkpoint, I told her to stretch behind to get the WHITE card to fill up...as this time she was wearing abit low - neck type of blouse...so she bend over to stretch...to my amazement, i turn my head left can see "ZHAO GENG" liao...wah shoik...then i told her jokingly i can see her sexy bra inside...then she toold me this is new bra and unhook from front (still trying to reach for white card)...WAH don't WAST TIME LIAO...i went to sink head abit deeper and give a good and quick nipple suck whilst pushing the bra aside...then she was like "eh!!! why u catch me so unaware one!!!" (hahaha...eat already stil dunno)

So on the malaysia side, whilst queueing up for immigration...hands roam abit and saw that she wearing G-string (fish net material) ...wah instant hard on siah...power... Then immediately small bro cannot think too much liao...must find a good place to DO her manz...then talk abit here and there...bring her go holiday PLAZA (wished it was holiday inn...) to jalan jalan...whilst jalan abit here and there..she accidentally bumped into my DIDI which she knew was still hard...then she said...

"Come ... let's go find somewhere to settle your problem first...hmm..how about changing room? U got try before?"

Upon hearing...wah don't waste time liao...immediately think of PARKSON GRAND at the far end of holiday plaza...hehehe...so pulled her there...then she said "Gals can go guy changing room but guy cannot go gal changing room leh"...then OK lor...go to gents department...we choose 2 - 3 pants to "TRY"...then we went to changing room liao...

Inside the room...she told me to put on the pants (i was wearing shorts at first)...then i tot wat happened...so put on already...wah she immediately did it in 1 smooth motion 1. UNHOOK 2. UNZIP 3. PULL DOWN UNDERWEAR 4. SUCK

wah damn shoik manz...really shoik...no need to do pre-foreplay stuff like kissing , rubba etc already got INSTANT BBBJ...seems like she also hungry for it la. but jut as it is...the spoiler part is her hair is curled type.. (sianz...still wished it was rebonded) The changing room there really very deserted and quiet...she suck like no tomorrow manz...and the sensation of seeing yourself in action in a full length mirror was shoik...after intense sucking and blowing...i warned her that i was about to cum and she asked if got "TISSUE"? I said "Don't have leh..how ar?"...then she said "nvmidn just carry on first...when u want to cum u tell me..." So another 3 mins ++ , i pulled her head out and she guided DIDI to explode on the FITTING ROOM WALL?!?!?!?! wah lanz...VANDALISM SIAH! hehehe........

By then it was about 15mins ++ already inside and she helped licked the "leftovers" on my DIDI to help clean me up and we got dressed and came out of FITTING ROOM...hehehe...

After returning pants to the salesgirl at renoma...she asked me
"So how now? Feelign better? Can accompany me to shop already hor?"

I said..."Sure sure...hehehe...can give me time to RECHARGE also mah..."

She then winked and we went jalan jalan for the next 2 hrs until.....

TO BE CONTINUED
Old 02-05-2005, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Dazedreamers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah great story! keep it up
That is knowledge.

True knowledge is when one knows the limitations of one's knowledge.
Old 15-05-2005, 06:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

eh..bro ur to be continue lost in space?
Old 15-05-2005, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 21
funlovingboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcommer26
She then winked and we went jalan jalan for the next 2 hrs until....TO BE CONTINUED
wah bro, u must have been enjoying urself so far....
Old 15-05-2005, 05:26 PM
Samster

sorry all bros for holding back so long for the last installment,

So whilst jalan jalan, didi abit shacked but still quite gian to poke again...as most of u know, holiday plaza doesn't really have anything much worth walking for men la...it's just pirated stuff and etc. So walk until 1 corner...found this "condomania" alike shop....went into the shop...wah very very "suggestive" that we ought to DO IT manz...so she pointed to the ribbed condoms and said, "u got try this before? i never leh...heard it's good for women"...so immediately don't waste time liao...i said "ok la , i buy then we go somewhere do it ???" She said "No, not today...i gotta be back early by 6...got dinner at home" ...wah lanz..spoiler...cos already 4:30...SIANZ... so nvmind loh...i still bought the stuff and KEPT IT IN CAR first...send her home after jalan jalan and reached back in SG at 6 on the dot...sianz...no 2nd round for the day... (paiseh i know anti-climax)

Anywayz here's the cool part, 2 days later, she calls me from work and asks me to send her home cos she was sick and took 1/2 day leave. First questson i asked was "Is there anyone at your place? I also abit tired want to find somewhere take a nap for awhile.." , she said "today nobody, u want u come sleep awhile lor..." (my mind thinking HO SEH LIAO! SURE GET TO USE THE RIBBED CONDOM TODAY!!!) ...picked her up at workplace, then immediately chiong to drive her back. Reached her place, since 1st time, she show me this that this that...sibeh sianz...then the moment she went to lie down awhile...i faster chiong to lie on her bed also "claiming" i want to sleep...then needless to say..hands start to auto-roam...then she started to get horny la..hehehe...and since i was still in work attire, she did her famous 1 smooth motion action of , 1.UNZIP , 2. PULL DOWN PANTS, 3. PULL DOWN UNDERWEAR 4.SUCK ... wah shoik....she displayed even better bbbj skills this time and it was pure enjoyment for me to be F-ing her mouth...after warm-ming up abit...started to strip her naked and proceed to 69...power...warm pussy...after another 10 mins...MAI TU LIAO...take out secret weapon, show her and she was happy to see it manz...then she helped me put on the ribbed condom and started with missionary first..pump 10++ times like that...change to doggie..wah lanz....she was moaning freaking loud during doggie siah...furthuremore it's daytime and she also heck care.....switched to crane and started to pump a few more before i finally came....SHOIK...finally screwd her manz... then after which...rest awhile on bed...she asked all the stupid questions like "what am i to you ar? your gf?" (wah lanz....i hate such dumb questions..) .. I told her "potential potential..." ....then i bluff tired and started to doze off...

Sleep awhile more...then i woke up and saw her sleeping beside me (dressed) and i woke her up to tell her i need to go as i got meeting soon. Then which she opened the door for me and i kissed her bye (also rubba her tits abit heheh..) before i attend the meeting later...

Guess after that incident, she could tell that i had no intention of being in a relationship with her and well u can say we don't contact much anymore.....guess it's the time to really say... "Time to look for new stuff"
Old 16-05-2005, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 23
LeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to behold

Great Story! Haven't tell us which website :P
Old 17-05-2005, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 20
nismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

solid man bro...... good timing la.... at least bonked oredi... haha
Old 17-05-2005, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 20
kaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

at least u din gif her false hope and break her heart, but still managed to bonk her. for tis i salute u brother. l0lx!~

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1