The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 10
sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!
Relatively new MP for north siders

Although there have been a few threads on this, I was quite fed up by the lack of activity in both threads; no FR, no nothing. To me, this means the TS is not following up, and that bros who got the info never post FR. This is bullshit to me, and the reason why I wanted to post a fresh thread.

I will only share with bros who have written decent FRs. Put score nia with totally no comments doesn't count; my great grandfather also can put a number. This is a precious, vulnerable place, so we must band together to keep it safe.

After trying bro hoylens nurses in the morning (thanks bro!), took a nap and woke up to an itchy little bro at 9pm. Thought about going on expedition again, but my northern expedition up and down the whole stretch on friday turned up nothing; wasted $56 on clean joint. Passed by 2 areas, but because got too many people didn't dare to go in.

Little bro need servicing, aiya just bite the bullet la. Try this place a few bus stops from my place. On friday when I passed by got a teenager and an ah pek sitting outside on plastic chairs wtf; I totally didn't dare to go in. This time die die must try.

Went in, greeted by PRC MILF. Plain-looking, but very typical ML look, so I thought ok la can. Paid for massage, led to room. After a while the recep came in; was a bit disappointed cuz I'm a boobs lover, but well...must try first right. At least can fish some info. At first I had my boxers on; she asked me to take off cuz got oil, I thought hoe say liao eagerly climb on bed. After some chatting, got her name M** J**. Age 30+.

50 min of massage commenced. Hard massage; is seriously not bad, definitely not piano. Hard enough to work me into a sweat, but is a good kind of pain. Calf massage was thorough as well, which I like; my calves always very tight.

“来摸摸哦” Light finger stroking all over my back, butt, thighs. Feeling lai liao. Told to turn around, GQ came: “前面要吗?” My reply: “我什么都要” Only had HJ, standard pricing, so I agreed. Next came the saving grace; a slow, sensual HJ with roaming allowed, but her top remained on. The HJ is seriously one of the better ones I've had; slow, no rush, sudden quick long strokes then revert to slow stroking...unloaded in around 5 min. She still laugh at me for making so much noise...the HJ was so shiok I grunted when I unloaded. I could only grin cheekily.

Went for a shower at the back (shared). On my way out, saw a slightly younger looking PRC that came out of another room to wash her hands...figure not bad! Told myself she is next.

When I left, to my surprise, I saw the younger PRC getting on the car with the bro that came for massage! Straightaway I thought wah bro, u steady la. So fast tabao back home for supper liao...

Ratings:
Looks: 5/10. Really didn't turn me on at all, but still ok.
Body: 5/10. Aunty type, can't expect much.
Massage: 7/10. Definitely got my money's worth, and was a proper massage. Calf massage was a definite plus for me.
HJ: 8/10. I absolutely HATE mechanical HJs that go fast and grip so hard that it feels as if my little bro going to kena pull off. Fast does not mean will come out faster leh. This one was really enjoyable.
RTM: yes, to try other ML!
Old 13-10-2014, 02:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -130 / Power: 0
Fosters Fosters
Re: Relatively new MP for north siders

Bro care to pm for ctc ?
Old 13-10-2014, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
dragonlung is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, can share contact?
Old 13-10-2014, 08:30 AM
Samster

sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!sfh2110 is one of the Best!

True to my word, I will not be sharing with bros who have not contributed FRs or gems through posts. Apologies, but I have no time for collectors, lurkers and AV.

Have shared info with 3 bros already, cheers! Will post another FR when I rtm this MP.
Old 13-10-2014, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Whybother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, don't mind can share ctc? thanks!
Old 13-10-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

FR for rtm! Went to what i would consider the other end of the northern stretch to try a recommendation from another bro, but the place was full, needed to wait another 40 min. Went next door and saw...a cmi milf. Asked if got others, she said no; and actually chased me out. Knn...suah loh. Head back to own turf ba.

The recep was very surprised to see me again, since i has just visited the night before. “你还行啊?” she asked. I replied with my usual cheeky grin, and she immediately went to get another ML. She remembered that I said I would be back to try others. Full house though, so I had to wait a while. Recep asked me to feel free to turn on the TV, which I did.

This time round, I was served by X*** P***. More pleasant looking, slightly younger than the recep who serviced me last time round. Hey, at least got improvement...she led me into the room.

I told her to focus on lower back and legs, which she gladly obliged. This time round, i started roaming from the get go. She was also surprised that i came back immediately the day after; the usual ego boosting words. She also gave me a head massage because i told her i was having a headache in the day.

40 minutes went by, simple massage where she concentrated most of her effort on my legs. She asked me to flip over and popped the GQ, playing with my nipples. Again, only HJ available. Of course went ahead...

Oil on, slow, sensual strokes just the way i like it. I asked her if she could take her top off; she didn't, but undid her bra for me to play. Felt like a good B, happily fondled while she stroked my 2IC. More ego boosters for me.
"哇,好标准哦...昨天刚来了现在还行,你晚上应该可以做几次吧..."
"怎么,你想试试吗?"
"不是不是!问问而已..." she smiled sheepishly.
Following that, she took my other hand, squeezing it while stroking noisily with the other hand. "好像做爱的声音对吧?" She followed up with a bit of moaning, speeding her strokes up; I unloaded.

After that, she went to get a warm towel to wipe me clean, and even continued to massage my back, head and shoulders again until time was up! Service max!

Looks: 6/10. Looks late 20s/early 30s, slutty look.
Body: 6/10. At least got some feeling.
Massage: 7/10. She herself also said she doesn't have as much strength as the ML that served me last night; but technique wise was still ok.
HJ: 8/10. Again, i am a sucker for slow, sensual strokes with variation.
Attitude: 9/10. Definitely go all out to serve; she must have yawned like 10 times out of sheer fatigue as she had worked the entire day, but was definitely engaging and treated me well.
RTM: yes, to try MOAR other girls! But...vitamin M exhausted.

Next FR in 2 weeks time!
Old 13-10-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 771 / Power: 13
tckeong1978 is a splendid one to beholdtckeong1978 is a splendid one to beholdtckeong1978 is a splendid one to beholdtckeong1978 is a splendid one to beholdtckeong1978 is a splendid one to beholdtckeong1978 is a splendid one to beholdtckeong1978 is a splendid one to behold

Ts, can share bo.
Hehe. Thank alot
Old 14-10-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute

Hey bro, can share the location?
Old 15-10-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
naugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to behold

Bro, mind sharing?
Old 15-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Good to read the latest FR.
However, I can conclude 2 points.

1) The ladies are not allowed to provided but chance upon it when a opportunity arises.

2) The ladies could provide the additional service but only to subjective individuals to remain discreet.
Old 15-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

Bro PM, i think you are right unfortunately. I believe they might be very careful because they are at a relatively dangerous location, so they are trying to be careful. Honestly, i did not expect anything also if you read my first fr...i kept my pants on.

Good luck to bros who try!
Old 15-10-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

hi Bro just upped you. hope to have the name of the lady who went into the brother's car thanks
Old 15-10-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

A huge thank you to all bros who upped me!

I will commando more places and bring more FR!
Old 15-10-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

went to the place but didn't try the ladies as they are not my cup of tea. many thanks to TS though .

Anyway on my way back I noticed there is another new massage place undergoing renovation.
Old 16-10-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
gundamexia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm location? thanks bro..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1