The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

long await bro gog!
Old 10-12-2023, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
KNN you all go to work got so happy and excited boh?!?!?

Wah lao... you think damn far lor... I'm just a normal gentleman leh.

She is, this story a bit comical, the lead up is long, because I have to start from meeting her. So will drag a bit, if you folks want to cum, it won't be for a while, so please don't get excited reading it. Like Janice, this will have a long build up.

Still will get blue, you know how I am... HAHAHAHAHAH

Welcome, just sharing my milestones stories.
oh i can wait one
Old 10-12-2023, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Welcome, just sharing my milestones stories.
Hope can read more and thanks.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 10-12-2023, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
long await bro gog!
Aiyoh, my life story nia, nothing interesting one... it's just I add stuff to spice it up lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
oh i can wait one
Sure boh... HAHAHAHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Hope can read more and thanks.
Yes bro, sure can, posting up now Enjoy!
Old 10-12-2023, 06:53 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good Sunday all! Heading out soon, short update.

-------------------

Guys, being guys, swung the door wide open hard. It slammed right into some passerbys, and the star of this story - Alicia. The KTV girl laughed - which is not funny because we nearly caused a fight with the group of ladies who just finished their supper nearby. Not all ladies are afraid of making trouble or fighting back since they're the lesser gender and law usually sides with them.

A(licia): OW!!!

Alicia fell backwards to the floor, her friends tried to catch her but failed. I was a bit tipsy and didn't react accordingly but stood there like an idiot. The KTV hostess was leaning against me and looking at Alicia.

Alicia's friends:

- Oi you don't know how to say sorry is it
- Open doors don't know how to see ah?
- You injured my friend you know

- etc etc.

You get how ladies are. Alicia was however, much quieter and looking dissed from falling down.

Thankfully none of my army friends tried to fight back or get into a more heated argument. After some effort of trying to placate the ladies and make things less awkward for everybody. Everybody parted ways, I didn't even remember Alicia and that incident. But like an old joke goes:

Best archeologists are female. Because they are damn good at digging up the past.
Old 11-12-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Good monday!!!!!

Nobody reading!! Mai post liao!

Just kidding, lol... Here's today's instalment, hopefully I can write faster, I didn't do any writing over the weekend, was busy

========================

About two years later, I was at my cell group in Bishan area. My buddy arrived for bible study with a lady, he came into the house, holding her hand.

Just a quick guide to my cell group, the ones that I have dialog with, is in this story, I left some others out.

Rachel - Similar to Rachel Green in Friends, yes, sotong, blonde and slight bimboitic but in the nice way.
Milton - church buddy, long time friend, got to knew each other from young in church, of course, didn't end up well with me.
Pang - Athelete, not the Singapore representative kind, but fit, tanned and would like run 2.4km for warm up for his actual 2.4 IPPT. You get the point.
Susan - Married to Pang, the owners of the flat in Bishan where were frequently hold our bible study. Plump, but a teacher, smart lady who knows all the nifty small things like removing stains, sewing/patching holes, removing stain from sofa, etc... the perfect house wife.
Gwen - Church pianist, usually plays for services, nice quiet lady, rich family background, drives a GLC coupe back then, compliments of her father for passing her driving after... 7 TRIES.
gog - the perfect gentleman, nice fella, honest, mature, kind, good, sweet, not-hunk-but-not-bad guy. The male protagonist of this story.

And now, we have Alicia joining us.

R(achel): *whistles* Somebody is off the shelf!

M(ilton): Haha... you all don't tease me la.

P(ang): Must introduce leh, welcome welcome.

M: Haha...you all hor... please meet... Alicia.

Everybody: Hi Alicia.

At that moment, I noticed Alicia saw me, then her eyes darted away and waved to everybody except me. Subconsciously, I think she was just being shy, I didn't think too much.

A(licia): Hi, I'm...Milton's... girlfriend.

Alicia very shyly admitted their relationship. Naturally as a joker myself, I had to tease them.

gog: Wooo, Milton, finally ah!!!! Where you get to know her, how come I don't know you were after a girl, wah lao eh, I'm your buddy leh.

This time, it's real, she was ignoring me on purpose - because her mouth closed together, like in a manner of exasperation and her head moved away from my direction. I can tell signs when people don't like me. I always play the fool (refer to Janice's & Milly's thread), so I thought she simply doesn't like somebody so extroverted in a way.
Old 11-12-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Alicia must be cursing in within, GNNBCCB this JB Gog, lousy ice breaker still thought its funny.
Later lao niang gives two tight slap then you will then wake up and FO.
Old 11-12-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
neotix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

aye im reading. mai chao hor

piak your ka chng
Old 12-12-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Alicia must be cursing in within, GNNBCCB this JB Gog, lousy ice breaker still thought its funny.
She scared kana sexposed by nice guy gog...she didn't know all she need is be nice to big gog and lil gog and all will be fine...

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 12-12-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
You all always talk like I'm some bad person I'm just a nice guy, innocent... gentleman ma.... read on la, mai jump the gun, I'm good guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotix View Post
aye im reading. mai chao hor

piak your ka chng
LOL... relax, if you know, got people read or not also will update until end of the story de, don't need to care people read or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
She scared kana sexposed by nice guy gog...she didn't know all she need is be nice to big gog and lil gog and all will be fine...
Exposed simi? LOL... lil gog always needs attention. Mai like that... I'm gentleman... ok?
Old 12-12-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Good day... still wordy, still wordy. Build up is a long while, so sit back, eat some popcorn, grab some sleep.

=================

We self-introduced ourselves and when it's my turn, her eyes simply looked at me for 0.2s and darted away, she just mumbled a 'hi'.

Gut feel, this is going to be an awkward beginning. When somebody doesn't like you, it's extremely obvious.

We had our sessions of worship, going into bible study and finally... FOOD TIME!

Our hosts had prepared simple food for us, and we were enjoying eating, and I was trying to get Alicia's attention, just trying to be friendly and to confirm that she doesn't like me.

gog: Hey Alicia, try this, it's good.

Alicia raised her palm at me declining my invite, and smiled very wryly shaking her head.

M(ilton): Ya this is good.

My buddy picked up the dish and put it on her plate. In turn, Alicia smiled and and thanked Milton.

A(licia): Thanks! You're so nice.

I look like an idiot and I tried to get myself involved in the situation.

gog: Wah, I offer, Alicia don't want, Milton offer and she says thank you. So unfair one, aiyoh...

A: Because you're not my boyfriend.

Her reply was simple and curt, I can sense the hostility in her reply. Everybody laughed at her remark and teased me for being jealous. Milton nudged me with his elbow.

M: Sorry bro, she's right, you need to find your own girl. This one's taken.

A: I'm sure he has many, not just one, he has no lack of girls I'm sure.

Her remark was done very sarcastically, you folks probably can't tell from the tonality as these are purely words, but her facial expression and body movement threw me off. I don't even know where I offended her - at least I didn't know back then.

I took it as she simply has a cake to take with me and I tried not to engage her for the rest of the night. She is, after all my buddy's girlfriend and hopefully wife-to-be. She doesn't like me is okay, important is she loves and takes care of my buddy.

Went to talk with the rest instead, leaving them alone as I don't want to be shot for no apparent reason and I'll just assume she doesn't like me.
Old 12-12-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Woohoo. MY BROTHER KNNBCCB GOG is back with a new story. But no need to keep emphasize you are a GENTLEMAN. This 1 I'm sure everyone here KNOWS. Hahahaha
Old 12-12-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Seat back, relax and have BLUE BALLS.

gog has forewarned everyone.

the anticipation is killing.

Quote:
Good day... still wordy, still wordy. Build up is a long while, so sit back, eat some popcorn, grab some sleep.

Old 12-12-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

If this Alicia didn't know this CB Gog before yet could blurt out something like he must have many gf, then she needed to be quite a bitch that deserved a good fxxx.
Anyway, there are plenty of such bitches around us, best to play dumb with them. Arguing with them they will sure get a kick.
Old 13-12-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Big gog need to use little gog to teach her a lesson she'll never forget.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1