The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Dlingtc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by poker View Post
what happened ytd at SG? wanted to go down heng lucky never.
The girls there spoiled my day, they rather stay inside the room chit chat among themselves than to sit with me. They expect us to give them tips at 6.30pm, when they did not even come in to my room for more than 5 mins

Last edited by Dlingtc; 30-07-2017 at 11:29 PM.
Old 30-07-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Kairentay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lor 27 Sg Ktv

I've been there for 4 times and never returned back since then as have found a better place to visit

To save money I guessed it's better to ask for their names first before you let them sit with you. I have encountered many unpleasant experience with them such as extremely low return to room rate and they expect more tips from you (for dinner and cigg) when they don't even accompany us long enough.

The names of the girls to avoid are: Qian Qian, Dan Dan, Xiao Yue, Mei Mei, Lina and Bing Bing.
Old 31-07-2017, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 16
Heliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairentay View Post
I've been there for 4 times and never returned back since then as have found a better place to visit

To save money I guessed it's better to ask for their names first before you let them sit with you. I have encountered many unpleasant experience with them such as extremely low return to room rate and they expect more tips from you (for dinner and cigg) when they don't even accompany us long enough.

The names of the girls to avoid are: Qian Qian, Dan Dan, Xiao Yue, Mei Mei, Lina and Bing Bing.
Bro,
can share the better place? used to go sg frequently but as mentioned, the butterflying is too much.

btw, the dan dan that you mentioned, where's she from? Harbin?
Old 31-07-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Juat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heliboy View Post
Bro,
can share the better place? used to go sg frequently but as mentioned, the butterflying is too much.

btw, the dan dan that you mentioned, where's she from? Harbin?
Dunno but I know she can PCC in the room
Old 31-07-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 22
Gold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to beholdGold69luck is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairentay View Post

Wow Bing Bing and Xiao Yue still there after so long, too bad they are not my cup of tea as they are very stuck up.
Old 31-07-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Juat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golduckk View Post
Wow Bing Bing and Xiao Yue still there after so long, too bad they are not my cup of tea as they are very stuck up.
Bing Bing since BS days
Old 31-07-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
holicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyholicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juat View Post
Bing Bing since BS days
any bros going down this afternoon?
Old 31-07-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Alexchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiamuichiew View Post
Don't waste your time here, I have better places to go, Viet Syts with tips of $20 also and BETTER return rates than this place. I have pm you the place
Hi bro mind sharing with me , sick and tired of the girls in Sg, When reach , they will say till they very wild , after that wait till 6.30pm take tips only . Ban this place ..
Old 31-07-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 13
sammyboy666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysammyboy666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiamuichiew View Post
Don't waste your time here, I have better places to go, Viet Syts with tips of $20 also and BETTER return rates than this place. I have pm you the place
bro, can share the place? please pm
Old 31-07-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 16
XiBeiSong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXiBeiSong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We are the customers when we visit ktv. And there is no strict rules that we must tip the gals, but most of us will tip if they provide reasonable service. For gals that sit less than 5 minutes in the room and come back only at billing time, we can actually not tip them as their service are simply not acceptable.
Old 31-07-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tycaine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm the place?
Old 31-07-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ivanleetj is Cool - loads of Potential

SG sucks big time. Old and bad attidude PRC girls all above 35, butterfly too much, entertain you for only 5 minutes when you confirm her. After that next 1-2 hours gone missing, come back & sit 3 mins and missing again. Most of the time all guys in the room looking at each other, singing songs. Many girls will leave early & ask for tips at 6pm-6.30pm and giving stupid excuses, such as need to home or go somewhere else etc. Those that indeed stay till the end have the cheek to ask for $30 instead of $20. If you stay put and give $20, you will get an unhappy face & just suddenly walk off without even saying thanks, see you again, giving a goodbye hug or a goodbye kiss etc.

Also, they will ask more tips from you for their dinner or supper. Makes you feel you shouldn't have given $20 also for this type of fucked up attitude/service. SG girls are very materialistic/business like. Once you hold the girl's hand or waist and ask her what her name is, She'll say wait and hang on.Before replying to your questions she'll first save your room number in her handphone as a sms draft or write your room number on a piece of paper & you'll see that you are number 8 or number 9 in the long list!
Old 31-07-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xx0069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bro I just came to know her is it true she can up ? I think v difficult can give gd advice.
Old 31-07-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Dlingtc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xx0069 View Post
bro I just came to know her is it true she can up ? I think v difficult can give gd advice.
Bro who you wanna up here? Be extra careful and wary of these PRC milfs as they are very greedy and cunning, they are very good at playing the KC game with you, I got cheated by one of them a few years ago and have learnt my lesson to stay away from these PRC milfs as they only love your money. That's why I prefer Viet SYTs over them anytime.
Old 31-07-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlingtc View Post
Bro who you wanna up here? Be extra careful and wary of these PRC milfs as they are very greedy and cunning, they are very good at playing the KC game with you, I got cheated by one of them a few years ago and have learnt my lesson to stay away from these PRC milfs as they only love your money. That's why I prefer Viet SYTs over them anytime.
Bro, can share which milf cheated you?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1