The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 02-12-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Unconvincing but a good win nevertheless...every single one of the players gave it their all especially LS, JE and GJ..
3 points...congrats...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-12-2012, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

5 goals in the manure game with Reading...only 26mins and score is Reading 3 - 2 Manure...

have a feeling Reading will get something from this match...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-12-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

It was a slim win no doubt but at d end of d day we got d very precious 3 pts we badly wanted. We controlled the game, it could hv easily been 4-0 and more. We need to be sharper and can't always blame it on the woodwork. And yes, nice to see a different person on the scoresheet other than the usual suspect.

Perhaps it was an added sweetener for us seeing rivals like Arsenal, Chelski, ManC, Everton and WBA drop points!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:22 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

AC is injured and is out for the next 6 weeks....... or so it seems that was the announcement put out by West Ham couple of days ago.

But it has been leaked that AC's injury is actually non-existent.... WH is afraid that Liverpool will recall AC during the January transfer window and came up with this piece of bullshit.......lol.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

no need to win convincing.
a win and 3 pts will do.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 06-12-2012, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
It was a slim win no doubt but at d end of d day we got d very precious 3 pts we badly wanted. We controlled the game, it could hv easily been 4-0 and more. We need to be sharper and can't always blame it on the woodwork. And yes, nice to see a different person on the scoresheet other than the usual suspect.

Perhaps it was an added sweetener for us seeing rivals like Arsenal, Chelski, ManC, Everton and WBA drop points!
A win is a win. Not too long ago, these kind of games against the bottom sides are often banana skins for Liverpool. Am glad that we got three points and gained some ground on the top few clubs.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster

emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
AC is injured and is out for the next 6 weeks....... or so it seems that was the announcement put out by West Ham couple of days ago.

But it has been leaked that AC's injury is actually non-existent.... WH is afraid that Liverpool will recall AC during the January transfer window and came up with this piece of bullshit.......lol.
seriously, AC do not fit into BR's philosophy of play so West ham should have no worries about the recall. Getting AC back will end up having him warm the bench and see his resale value slide further.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Goliathus09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope this will come to past!
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/medi...make-reds-move
Old 06-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathus09 View Post
We need a striker not another midfielder.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
We need a striker not another midfielder.
what I feel we need: at least 1 really good striker who can play the No. 9 role; a good left-back and a good defensive midfielder to deputise Lucas.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathus09 View Post
I don't mind if he's avail on the cheap and help us sell some jerseys too!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:45 AM
Samster (B)

Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

There's some rumours that Xabi Alonso has rejected a new contract extension with RM and wants out....... hopefully he'll make a return back to Liverpool.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:47 AM
Samster (B)

Tonite's match is a must win for Liverpool.......
bro KangTao..... please do not watch tonite's game ok?
Old 07-12-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tonite's match is a must win for Liverpool.......
bro KangTao..... please do not watch tonite's game ok?
No problem... i am not watching
Old 07-12-2012, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
There's some rumours that Xabi Alonso has rejected a new contract extension with RM and wants out....... hopefully he'll make a return back to Liverpool.
He is still a quality player but I am afraid he does not fit the profile of players that the owners want to bring to the club - relatively young, good to great potential, relatively inexpensive, potential sell-on value
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1