The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2005, 07:58 PM
ivy7

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Headache? Cramps?

A female orgasm is a powerful painkiller (because of the release of endorphins), so headaches are in fact a bad excuse not to have sex.

Having an orgasm also relieves menstrual cramps because the vigorous muscle action moves blood and other fluids away from congested organs.

Discuss.
Old 21-07-2005, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Headache? Cramps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivy7
A female orgasm is a powerful painkiller (because of the release of endorphins), so headaches are in fact a bad excuse not to have sex.

Having an orgasm also relieves menstrual cramps because the vigorous muscle action moves blood and other fluids away from congested organs.

Discuss.
Thanks you for sharing.
Now we know.!
Old 21-07-2005, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19618 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute
Depression

Depression

sometimes, those who suffered from despression doesn't not know how to open the door to others.
reason: they do not want their loved ones to worry for them,
they find it difficult to open up to ppl,
they just feel that even if they tell their loved ones their problems; it will not solve anything.

ways to heal them are never easy, even if they are getting better, once they get over-stress, face troubles worse than b4, they tend to swing into they depression again. the worst case that i feel is when they themselves know that they are suffering from depression but does not want to let anyone ard them know, and always thought of ending their lives to solve their troubles.

here's a few website regarding depression:

http://www.hpb.gov.sg/hpb/haz/haz01071.asp
http://www.imh.com.sg/patient_education/depression.htm
http://www.samhealth.org.sg/disorde...epression.shtml
http://www.cgh.com.sg/health_public...depression.html

hopefully all this links will really help those who suffered from depression.

it's not your fault to be depressed.
depression is not a mental disorder, it can be cure.
if discover and seek help early, it will not be that serious.
never wait, take actions now.

Clip That I Like
Old 21-07-2005, 08:10 PM
ivy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by plman2002
Thanks you for sharing.
I had to. Fall sick and then you get pampered... but in the wrong way!!! "Darling you rest well ok? Want me to buy chicken soup for you?"

No no no no no just come by and make me orgasm a zillion times ok?

"No lah, you are not well now, better rest, don't want you to get worse..."

*cries*
Old 21-07-2005, 08:11 PM
ivy7

Re: Depression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Siam Bu
Depression
um... not quite sexual issue leh... but if u put under sexual health also not quite right...
Old 21-07-2005, 11:39 PM
Klown

Quote:
um... not quite sexual issue leh... but if u put under sexual health also not quite right...
Actually when I suffered from depression, my sex drive went to an all time low...
Old 22-07-2005, 09:17 AM
ivy7

When a woman is depressed, you really ought to encourage her see a psychiatrist. If she don't feel like having sex, chances are she won't at all, despite any forms of encourage... it's a mental shutdown - it's the end of the fucking world: why does she care if you're horny?

It is of course, possible that she is a depressed nymphomaniac... in which you'd better round up the guys before she gets started on you
Old 22-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 20
WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I had to. Fall sick and then you get pampered... but in the wrong way!!! "Darling you rest well ok? Want me to buy chicken soup for you?"

No no no no no just come by and make me orgasm a zillion times ok?

"No lah, you are not well now, better rest, don't want you to get worse..."

*cries*
*sigh* should have come forward and let me know
Old 22-07-2005, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
eyez_for_u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHawk
Can I be 2nd in queue?
Old 22-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Now I know how to respond to the usual excuess my partner have. Thanks sis.
Old 22-07-2005, 03:24 PM
ivy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb1994
Now I know how to respond to the usual excuess my partner have. Thanks sis.
Good. Just remember you gotta do all the work to start... but you also better remember the all time disclaimer: Your Mileage May Vary (YMMV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHawk
What? When we haven't even gone for the movie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyez_for_u
Can I be 2nd in queue?
Hmm, I'll let my manager know since I have no idea where the queue is or what the number is right now. But then, I don't listen to him all the time anyway
Old 22-07-2005, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 20
durex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud ofdurex has much to be proud of

Sis thanks for sharing think we also hope to learn more about how women thinks
Old 22-07-2005, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 20
big_bear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybig_bear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i doubt most girls even knows about these facts... how to convince them that these are true and not sound like i'm a horny bastard trying to take advantage of them when they're down?
Old 23-07-2005, 12:12 AM
CNNcmg

Quote:

Discuss.

Excerise also does release endorphins....
hence to reduce menstrual cramps.. its advisable to do regular excerise..
I think bed excerise is also counted as excerise....
Old 23-07-2005, 03:57 AM
ivy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_bear
i doubt most girls even knows about these facts... how to convince them that these are true and not sound like i'm a horny bastard trying to take advantage of them when they're down?
Q: What are Endorphins?

A: First discovered in 1975, endorphins ("endogenous morphine") is one of several morphine-like substances (opioids) discovered within our brains as recently as thirty years ago. Endorphins are polypeptides containing 30 amino acid units. Opioids are considered stress hormones like corticotrophin, cortisol, and catecholamines (adrenaline, noradrenaline), and are manufactured by the body to reduce stress and relieve pain. Usually produced during periods of extreme stress, endorphins naturally block pain signals produced by the nervous system.

The human body produces at least 20 different endorphins with possible benefits and uses that researchers are investigating. Beta- endorphin appears to be the endorphin that seems to have the strongest affect on the brain and body during exercise; it is one kind of peptide hormone that is formed mainly by Tyrosine, an amino acid. The molecular structure is very similar to morphine but with different chemical properties.

Because they are naturally produced by the body, endorphins are possibly the best (and most legal way) to achieve a natural high. Chemically speaking, endorphins are polypeptides, which able to bind to the neuro-receptors in the brain to give relief from pain. They are one reason why soldiers wounded in battle can continue to fight or have the strength to save someone else; it also accounts for the so called runner's high, or why some people are drawn to dangerous activities like car racing, sky diving and bungee jumping.

While many people are vaguely aware that the blissful feelings one experiences after sex may be endorphin related, few are aware that endorphins are naturally produced by a wide range of activities like meditation, deep breathing, ribald laughter, eating spicy food, or receiving acupuncture treatments or chiropractic adjustments. Fewer still know that endorphins are actually good for health, and can play a role in helping drug and alcohol abusers overcome their addiction.

Q. What about endorphins and sex?

A. The blissful feeling one often experiences after making love is due to the body's production of endorphins: in fact, endorphin production can increase 200% from the beginning to the end of sexual activity. Recent studies, beginning with those of Candace Pert, Ph.D. of Johns Hopkins University, have documented the connection between orgasm and endorphins, although ongoing physical contact, and not just sex alone, also helps produce endorphins, along with the hormone oxytocin. Together, they are like natural opiates and help stabilize a relationship between a loving couple by inducing what famed obstetrician Michel Odent, of London's Primal Health Research Center calls "a druglike dependency." Although there are many reasons why two people choose to maintain a close and loving relationship, endorphins may be a factor.

http://www.healingsprings.com/ENDORPHINS.htm

Google is your friend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1