The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-10-2016, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
tim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
It has been a while since I posted my last MR, now mostly patronizing my regular MLs, so I did not explore on any new ML.

Recently a bit idle so browsed the web and I came across this new ML which caught my eyes

http://sglonelyguy.com/sandy-massage/
http://sgbeautycastle.com/qi-qi-massage-hj/

How I came to visit Sandy/Qi Qi, was her rather forthcoming intro sms when I checked with her services – she told me upfront her photos were original and similar to actual person. It got me interested and decided to visit her.

Anyway, bro Jason already posted an earlier MR on her.

When I visited her – she was still in the old location and it was too exposed. Luckily, she has moved to a new location.

Look:
Similar to photos. A pleasant looking lady of which her look would grows on you. Skin color a bit tanned.Age wise should be closed to advertised age.
Just to mention, she would not be wearing those sexy lingerie to welcome you … just have to be mentally prepared for it. Her massage is her forte.

Massage:
As highlighted by a brother Jason, she worked in a ShenZhen spa for about 2 years, so she has the skill-set.
Her massage is oil-based acupressure style, she covered my back, arms and legs pretty well. She even offered to massage my head which I declined. Her massage is definitely of pro-level as compared to some other amateur MLs.

What she did not offered as follows:
BM
HDLY

Sensual wise:
She told me upfront that she was rather green in HJ people. But she was willing to strip till her panty. Allowed me to freely roam her body, except south and she allowed licking/sucking of her boobs. Her boobs though not big but enough for me to fondle. She also would asked whether what typse of sensual I want - hence she tickled and sucked my nipples. She was rather accommodating to my request and I managed to cum twice with her cooperation.
As what bro Jason has mentioned, she also brought her face close to me, made me tempted to kiss her cheek … and her eyes contact was always on me when talking to me.

GFE:
She is a down-to-earth and chatty lady, no commercial feel. She would not calls you “Honey” at all. Offered me drink before and drink the massage.

The only cons was during my visit, she got distracted by her agent calling her to relocate to a new house. She did apologized to me about it.

RTM: Looking for serious massage with sensual release. I’d go for her.
Just noticed your sig
Good Service Attitude with Reasonable Price
Able to suck her boobs
Acceptable Massage
Compliance within service time

Lol.... Long time didn't get a ML that allows point 2.. Any other recommendations?
Old 23-10-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijidoritoz View Post
Anybody tried Bei Bei? http://www.perfectmassage.club/bei-bei
Seems like too good to be true, pretty + bbbj. hahaha
Not as pretty as how you can feel from the photos but pleasant looking. Yes, the BBBJ was very good -- the tongue action was furious, flicking my shaft all the way from the bottom to the top. It was one of the best BBBJ I've enjoyed lately.

She does offer some other service packages which I believe you will be notified the time when she helping you shower. The massage, however, was quite piano... well, you can't blame as she admitted that her original intention was to do some "fast-food" business here but was later persuaded to become a "masseuse".

But her attitude is super nice!
Old 23-10-2016, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bijidoritoz is Cool - loads of Potential
Red face Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Not as pretty as how you can feel from the photos but pleasant looking. Yes, the BBBJ was very good -- the tongue action was furious, flicking my shaft all the way from the bottom to the top. It was one of the best BBBJ I've enjoyed lately.

She does offer some other service packages which I believe you will be notified the time when she helping you shower. The massage, however, was quite piano... well, you can't blame as she admitted that her original intention was to do some "fast-food" business here but was later persuaded to become a "masseuse".

But her attitude is super nice!

Hmm, seems like will give it a pass since other bro has very negative exp with her. I am attracted with her beauty at first, but since you mentioned don't expect too much .....
Old 23-10-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland View Post
Here's my FR on Lisa whom I visited a earlier this month..

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=13279338

These are the ratings:
Looks: 7/10 for her age (MILFY)
Figure: Really really huge knockers
Ambience : 8.5/10 Very Spa-like with soothing background music
Massage: 7/10
RTF: No... IMHO, not worth it for someone who is FC and MILF...
Alamak, i ve never RTM her since my one and only visit few years back.
Shocked that her price remains the same for all these years.
Although i am also a boobs lover, but i think she priced herself out of competition. With those restrictions, we should all boycott her till she lower her price. $150 for 1hr massage/BM is too much to handle.

Last edited by Sexmen; 23-10-2016 at 11:51 PM.
Old 23-10-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
zoot123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

has anyone tried this girl before?

http://mygongzhuwang.com/ke-ke-5/
Old 24-10-2016, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
ddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I too prefer the more experienced ladies. Mssgd JoJo in English, she responded in Eng, thereafter it was Eng even in voice.

Liked the way she responded with confirmation of date and time slot. And no hide n seek across the road check you out nonsense. Later asked her she said my first mssg to her was trustworthy. Mmm, an experienced woman this one. Also, unlike most ML/FLs would reply check with me a day before see if I'm free, JJ had kept me in her schedule from first mssg cos when I reminded her night before, she responded with Of course.

Location excellent. Lots of roadside parking. Clean tidy studio apartment.

They say it all depends on chemistry and compatibilty. I must have what it takes, ha ha. It worked on nakedness, showering, massage, and masturbation. One for one and both for fun; and mutual pleasure. "Im feeling soo horny" she said.

I'll go shower, you rest.
OK, then I give you a head massage. A bit of time still.
No need. I'm fine, why not I shower, then we sit and chat?
OK, I heat up coffee (that I bought on arrival).

Such a nice companion, having a cuppa chatting naked together on the sofa. Thanks for the heads-up, Forbes.

TS, do add her in your List !
agreed with you..other than a bit milf.and she still using those candy bar handphone. :P she is quite worth the price
Old 24-10-2016, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
Ridler168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post
Mint's queue stretched from Changi to Joo Koon, so i booked her sister Laura instead. She's a little worried about the reviews about her rustiness at massage, and so this MR is at her request but entirely my humble opinion.

I believe the professional images were taken quite a while ago and were when she was slimmer (manage your expectation about size - my guesstimate is she could be about 50-55kg? those boobs alone could be 5kg...), but the face shot is definitely her:

Summary
  1. Massage 7/10 : She has super good strength, and massage is suitable for those with iron backs. And if you can tahan, she does a mean kneeling and backstepping. 指压 was not too bad, but maybe because i only booked an hour, the entire massage phase seemed short relatively (30 mins). I'd give an 8 for strength, and 6 for technique....average 7/10.

2. Looks 7/10: Pre-MILF, age I estimate 28 maybe. Boobs - advertised size on MGZW is D. More like E-F cup, and superb size for BF. An 8 for boobs and 6 for looks... average 7/10.

3. Sensual 9/10: I would give higher, but i had Mint in mind as a benchmark. But Laura really excels in this area. Like Mint, whole session fully nude and baths for you before and after... grinds that body against yours in the shower, kneels down to give your 老二 a good soapy wash. A full 20 mins of non-stop playfulness and teasing. Massive F-cup BM from neck to sole of my feet; pussy grinding; catbath and nipping the ears; slid up between my legs while i was on fours to kiss you-know-where; kept asking me to cum on her tits while in BF (didn't though coz i'm lazy, sorry)... and throughout, that slutty eye contact and giggles to keep your fire going.

4. Location 2/10: Currently a rather run-down condo in Area G. She says she's gonna move soon. But at least its super secure - no open access staircase, no way to go up the units unless she activates the lift for you. There's no way AV is raiding this place.. Play here with your mind at ease.

5. Overall verdict 7/10: Laura is good if you're feeling really playful and naughty and want a lady to match your friskiness. Her attitude and willingness to serve are tip-top and there are hardly many MLs in the current market that can match. Massage can be improved if you take a longer session (so as to get rubbed at a comfortable pace), and she definitely has the strength to do it well. Technique-wise... better than average, and given time, she can pick it up again. She may not be here for very long, so visit soon.
just get to know laura have moved to another new place tonight , the new place is a nice comfortable cosy environment , more more better than the old one

will plan to RTM her again on her new place

http://mygongzhuwang.com/laura/

Last edited by Ridler168; 24-10-2016 at 01:16 AM.
Old 24-10-2016, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Decided to skip my regular this week.....to arrange meet this lady after seeing Jason's FR.

Location was at a motel. Alarm bells about hygiene pops up.
She looks pretty n leggy....greets me in LBD n high heels. Like a typical KTV angpai type.
Friendly n chatty.

Massage wise nothing to shout about.....HJ....nothing much to shout about too.
Did managed to get her strip until her panties.....lacy sexy one....no touching down there. Boobs looks enhanced, I suspect.

What irks me was she actually pass me a used towel....she admit the previous customer used it.
She passed me a better one after I insist....
The towel she laid on the bed also looks used....
All these made me very uncomfortable.

I dun think there was any off menu items she offer....n looks like some just want to wank me off kind of deal.
Everything done in 30 mins.....after shower, she did offer to massage me becoz she saw me looking at my watch.
Anyway, I do not wish to lie on the dirty towel....and the room is really small. So I choose to leave early.

She mentioned she is moving to a better hotel....

Probably no RTM for me....and I would think is $100 wasted.
Old 24-10-2016, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Decided to skip my regular this week.....to arrange meet this lady after seeing Jason's FR.

She looks pretty n leggy....greets me in LBD n high heels. Like a typical KTV angpai type.
Friendly n chatty.

Did managed to get her strip until her panties.....lacy sexy one....no touching down there. Boobs looks enhanced, I suspect.

What irks me was she actually pass me a used towel....she admit the previous customer used it.

I dun think there was any off menu items she offer....n looks like some just want to wank me off kind of deal.
Everything done in 30 mins.....after shower, she did offer to massage me becoz she saw me looking at my watch.
Anyway, I do not wish to lie on the dirty towel....and the room is really small. So I choose to leave early.

Looks like standard drop after business picked up. What a difference a week makes!
Old 24-10-2016, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8008 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

No reply from her. Has she rtc?

Yo Yo (SLG) / Lisa (Wolf) / Sassy 莎思 (LTD) / Doris 多丽丝 (SF) / Ada (MGZW)

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=14545736

Thanks
Old 24-10-2016, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Friendly n chatty.

Thank bro, give us useful comment...
Old 24-10-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 19
anthony_wu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthony_wu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for your review bro.

I almost wanted to book her!

Cheers

Quote:

Friendly n chatty.

Here is your chance to earn and share content with others ...

Register your Free account here to earn

http://$$$$$$.com/wgQMS2

OR

http://join-shortest.com/ref/8d5e9f5742?user-type=new
Old 24-10-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Polanski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Friendly n chatty.

She has the potential to be angpai. Hope she won't waste it.
Old 24-10-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
kidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkidbrady is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My first ever MR

I tried Cheryl from SLG more than a month ago after reading the positive feedback from fellow bros here. Texted her in english and she replied back after a couple minutes. Think I was probably her last customer as it was a pretty late slot. Arrived in G-Area early and texted her for the proper directions to her apartment.

The condo was quite old but it didn't matter, I am not there to buy a house right? Followed her instructions and was soon pushing open the door into her flat. She doesn't stay alone. She was waiting by her door in a red dress? Can't remember the colour.. but I think it was red/maroon.

Looks
My expectations for any FL/ML that puts up blurred pictures online are not very high. As such, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw her for the first time while walking in. Definitely will not reject. MILFish looks. Maybe late 20s or early 30s.

I give her a 7/10

First Impression
She closed the door behind me as I entered the room and commented on my age. Probably cos I look young. I asked for her age and she told me that she's definitely older than me by 5 years at least. I am nearing my mid twenties btw. I went to the toilet to pee and told her I will wash my feet only as I showered before going down. She nodded and sat on the bed while I did my business. She is friendly and doesn't make the whole event awkward for the both of us. I stood by the toilet door to dry my feet and she asked me what duration I want to go for. I asked her if she has any clients after me and she said so far don't have. It was already well into 1AM at this time. I told her that I will decide how long to go for as we go along. Just go for 1 hour first. Maybe extend later. That's why I like taking the late night slots. Best if its her last slot.

Friendliness level 8/10

Massage
She told me to lie down on the bed and gave me the option of lying on my back or my stomach.Depending on where I want to massage first. My small head led the way of course and I wanted to see her 'work' ASAP so I opted to rest on my back so I could see her. She started to massage my legs when I sat up and told her to take off her dress. She didn't resist and even allowed me to do it myself. But I kinda fucked up there and she had to take off the dress herself. Haha. She continued the rest of her massage in her black underwear.
Her massage is passable I guess. Not the best but she definitely puts in a lot of effort. Her fingernails will roam your back during the back massage and that was pretty ticklish to me. I had to tahan.

My hands were definitely roaming her entire body during the massage. Especially her tits. There were plentiful and were more than enough to fit the size of my palm. Definitely not the perky tits you find in the younger ladies but very well maintained.

I would give her massage a 5.5-6/10
I would give her body a 8/10

The Sensual
Once she was done with her massage routine, she told me to turn over to rest on my back again. She started applying some oil to my little bro and stroked it to life. I kept reaching forward to grab her tits and she told me she had a better way. She sat down my chest, back facing me, while she gave me the HJ. It gave me easy access to her tits from this position. I tried roaming down south into her underwear but was denied entry. She said it was only ok to touch the outside of her panty. Not inside. After tugging away for 10-15mins, Cheryl finally managed to unleash my soldiers. She cleaned me up with tissues and wet tissues and told me to go to the toilet to wash up.

I would give her sensual part a 7/10

Overall
I ended up going for 1 shot in the end. But it was a pretty good experience I guess. I didn't get the playability that some of the other bros have with her. Maybe its my age? If any bros have anyway to unlock a higher level of playability with her please inform me. Haha. She's definitely someone I wouldn't mind paying a little more to fuck.

As I stood by the toilet drying up for the second time, I saw her on the bed using her phone and she was doing all these stretches. She laid on her back and spread her legs as wide as possible into the air. Woah.. It was quite a sight. If only I could be between the legs banging her.

Overall I would give her a 7.5/10

I will definitely RTF and I already plan on doing so. But hopefully bros here can give me some insight to increase her playability. Hehe. Hope my MR is useful to the other bros here.
Old 24-10-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Finally found time and availability to go RTM Erica some time back.
Remembered the first time visit her at her old place. The place was bad but she was fun to be with. Somehow cldn't visit her till recently.
Pleasant surprise - her massage definitely improved! Previously like a bit piano but now the strength is no joke. Good coverage somemore, all the way to foot! Comfortable till I wanna sleep. Location is so much more improved. Felt v safe, as u wun bump into any neighbors hehe
Looks - as pretty as ever. Though can sense a bit of jadedness from her, prob becos she's here for some time and prob a bit tired of it all alr. But still such a joy to look at her pretty face!
Sensual - fun! And enjoyable, with good roaming and playability.

Unfortunately she's leaving soon and she said she wun be back for quite a while at least.
Wanna try must be fast!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1