The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-11-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow HeShe Love You Long Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
One can never underestimate the power of the back side *
The dark force is getting stronger and stronger on this forum!

On the subject of this.
Let me tell you a "disgusting" incident.

There was once I was using the free internet terminal at the airport.
The previous user was a male and he forgot to log out.

To cut the long story short being a kay poh uncle I went through several email messages and the content was all about, "Are you top or bottom?"

I think you'll receive many compliments if you start posting Kapoo Massage Parlours of chicks with dicks!
Old 10-11-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: HeShe Love You Long Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
...I think you'll receive many compliments if you start posting Kapoo Massage Parlours of chicks with dicks!
555+ I think I have a few chicks with dicks in my collection.

My last foray into the edge of the dark side was Obession! It was fun, but it just wasn't my cup of tea
Old 10-11-2014, 01:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow HeShe Love You Long Time

Quote:

My last foray into the edge of the dark side was Obession! It was fun, but it just wasn't my cup of tea.
Walau you... 5555.

One of my sifus jokingly said before.
The highest level of cheong is to BBBJ for the ladyboy!
Old 10-11-2014, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Walau you... 5555.

One of my sifus jokingly said before.
The highest level of cheong is to BBBJ for the ladyboy!
That's the highest? How about actually crossing to the dark side and fucking a dude? With moustache and muscles?
Old 10-11-2014, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
That's the highest? How about actually crossing to the dark side and fucking a dude? With moustache and muscles?
The thought of it made me puke...dun think I can take it...yucks...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:

My last foray into the edge of the dark side was Obession! It was fun, but it just wasn't my cup of tea
I just puke into my cup of tea reading this. Lol
Old 10-11-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
I just puke into my cup of tea reading this. Lol
555+ Let's all go back and talk about puying and cumming in BKK

Old 10-11-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

I read the recent pages. Seems like this season got inflation!? What short time 5000baht

This is for gogo bars in Nana plaza?

Nobody here lady boy lover? Me always chiong Rowell road for thailand lady boy. Damn chio and sexy.

I going thailand next year march. Going to chiong the 3 main area, Nana plaza , patpong (Japanese looking lady boy) and soi cowboy

Got any other place I missed ? I finding lady boy only by the way.

Also, you all got play Thai friendly for our call?
Old 10-11-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

looks familiar this bar.....well, they all look the same anyway...off the lights...they all feel the same...lb excluded...i not that high level yet to try....
Old 10-11-2014, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im touching down tomorrow night... lol... but no LB for me plz...
Old 11-11-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
newbiedude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

speaking of lbs, anyone tried ladyboysbangkok.com before? Like can only find limited reviews on it but all seems good.
Old 11-11-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

just found this thread here, apologies for setting a new thread to all bros...... I am heading to Bangkok this week, any good lobang for a newbie heading there..... I am looking for those nice and good massage parlours, tks to bros who have lobang for me in advance
Old 11-11-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Just to share some cost figures on my recent 2D1N BKK trip for those budgeting for a coming trip to BKK.. these figures based on my own experience for reference only.

Air ticket - FOC ( Business trip, company sponsor)
Hotel - FOC ( Same as above)

Soapy Massage - 2750baht (pls refer to my FR in Massage parlour thread)
AGG Experience with a ST - 4000baht (refer to my FR in AGG thread)
Party Experience with a supper - 3690baht (refer to my FR in Happening discos clubs thread)

Meals - approx 250baht. Makan roadside stall, simple food like fried rice and wantan mee. I had 2 lunch and 2 dinner in BKK. Breakfast makan free hotel buffet

Transport - approx 600baht incl trips to airport. This trip I cab alot, could have save at least 150baht if I take more motorsai rides and or BTS/MRT

Total for 2D1N cheonging = Approx 11040baht (SGD 441.60)
Two fucks and exchanged 1 local office lady contact Find myself spending a little too much this trip, guess the AGG experience and cabbing increased my expenditure .
Old 11-11-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
just found this thread here, apologies for setting a new thread to all bros...... I am heading to Bangkok this week, any good lobang for a newbie heading there..... I am looking for those nice and good massage parlours, tks to bros who have lobang for me in advance
I read about the premium professional hold hand service in BKK in this thread before... maybe you can engage this service
Old 11-11-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post

Bro, I just touched down... I can bring u to natareee hahaha. Pm me for line contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1