The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
FIL: is everything ok?

Adrian: yeah it's okay, she's not well but still not resting well.

A thought flashed out somehow.

Me: I'll go to the washroom. Take care of girl for a while.

I took my phone and walked to the washroom.
Wow now you going to look for the big girl, Jamie. Cheers!

Last edited by diputs1269; 15-03-2023 at 02:49 PM.
Old 15-03-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Wow now you going to look for the big girl, Jamie. Cheers!
Maybe not the way u r thinking... Lol
Old 19-03-2023, 02:34 AM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...

I sat on the toilet bowl and took my phone out. Unlocked it, opened Whatsapp.

Me: I hope you are okay. I'll not make a mention about last night, please rest well.

*sent*

I did not know why I wanted to do this, but it could be just me being ridiculous into thinking she had something to hide, or something not to be known.

Stood up. Might as well. Unzips my pants for a pee. Washed my hands, opened the door.

Just as I walked out, Jamie was on my right and almost bumping onto me.

"Sorry! Wasn't thinking." I blurted.

"Hi." Jamie responded and quickly walked past me. I turned to look at her back and noticed she had a change of clothes - now she's wearing another cartoon tee (a yellow tee top of tweety bird) and denim shorts. Though it's not as short and with the high cutting as the FBT shorts, these denims kind of pushed up her butt a lil.

Am I just overthinking things, or am I noticing her more?

I walked to the dining area and noticed she was not there. A sudden feeling of thirst had me walking to the kitchen instead. There I spotted her at the service yard and clearing the clothes from the washing machine. She seemed to be bending down and I could see a gap between her and the top, though my angle was not optimal to look further in her body...my eyes then went to her butt, having a decent view of the v-shape contours that shows as her shorts snugged close to her thighs and butt cheeks. I did not want to be caught checking her out so I looked up and noticed yet another thing.

That black lace bra was left hanging to dry.

I took a deep breath, and my mind drifted a second, imagining myself holding onto them and taking a quick sniff.

Oh fuck what was I thinking. I turned back to open the fridge to take a drink. I heard a small yelp behind me - I think she did not notice my presence. I closed the fridge and quickly took my leave to join the family...
Old 19-03-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...

Really enjoyed the update
Old 20-03-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh fuck what was I thinking. I turned back to open the fridge to take a drink. I heard a small yelp behind me - I think she did not notice my presence. I closed the fridge and quickly took my leave to join the family...
So near yet so far, cannot to her. Please continue.
Old 24-03-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

The family gathering ended without much incident, though I sensed the tense air between Jamie and Adrian - it was validated by my wife when I casually mentioned and but she assured me they would be fine. Well...I would suppose so?

Two weeks had past and there was nothing of significance. I did not message Jamie as I thought it was a one-off incident which she just needed a little help and I was there the right place at the right time. Being a Friday, my colleagues proposed a dinner and some drinks around Clarke Quay (yes, incidentally) to cool off the week's work. You know you cannot get out of work totally when you are still spending time with your colleagues over food and drinks - this occasion was no exception but it's just required time spent for camaraderie.

I think it was over 2 pints of beer and it was 10pm and we called it a day. Without thinking much, I just walked to the bus stop and prepared the journey back home. As I was walking and swiping/pressing various apps and screens to go through my usual stuff (messages/news/games), a Whatsapp notification popped up.

Eh? Did I see it wrongly? It's a message from Jamie.

J: hi...do you happen to be outside?
Old 24-03-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Getting interesting. Please continue bro Anonyabc
Old 24-03-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
LeslieChow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeslieChow is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...

Really enjoying myself reading your story
Old 25-03-2023, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Eh? Did I see it wrongly? It's a message from Jamie.

J: hi...do you happen to be outside?
Yes, just nice to meet, cheers!
Old 25-03-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Nice.
Can ask Jamie if she wants you inside instead. Lol.
Old 26-03-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Receiving message from Jamie means got good chance to get closer to her.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 29-03-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No more updates?
Old 29-03-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel View Post
No more updates?
Have la, but recently quite busy with work dun have energy to regurgitate the story...be patient kk )
Old 30-03-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Have la, but recently quite busy with work dun have energy to regurgitate the story...be patient kk )
Please come back fast, cheers!
Old 30-03-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to more updates too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1