The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: New L6H72 PRC

Sian, look for 98 but not in action. Okt says out of action till tues.
Old 18-04-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

went down got saw 33?
Old 18-04-2015, 11:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L6H72G33 ShanShan / YouYou / FeiFei ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by akan88 View Post
L6H72G33 (姗姗).. Fuzhou
Boobs: B to C (round and firm nice to grab) .. Fair and smooth skin .. BJ :
Cowgirl and Missionary. Felt tight ... cum just after 15mins of pumping.
Comfirm RTF. One of the good choice to spend the $ 80 for 30 mins....
G33 uses different names. ShanShan to you. YouYou: http://sbfsg.net/showpos...&postcount=113
. FeiFei to me. Indeed a very friendly, hard working, accommodating and willing to please WL. Fingering/hugs & kisses (lips closed tight) . Definitely worth $60 for 20 mins. Boobs would appear to be too hard to be natural (IMHO - a very good boobs job).

Have fun/Nice weekend. Cheers.

Last edited by Kalv; 18-04-2015 at 03:11 PM.
Old 18-04-2015, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2910 / Power: 17
octman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond repute

Went there yesterday night........
3 of us.....take Number 55, 66 and 99

To cut short..... I and my 2 friends was satisfied with the services. OKT was friendly also. This is 2nd time rtf number 55. And her services was as good as the first time..... she even recognized me....lol.

FYI: Number 55 will be off for few days....
Damage : $60/20min

Worth it!
Old 18-04-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

Went down this afternoon ask for 33. She just came back from her leave. While waiting outside for her to come out saw 18, 55, 58 and 66.
18, 55 and 66 not my taste as for 58 look sweet to me. Might give her a try.
Old 18-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here now so who to go for it 55,99 or 33 ?
Old 19-04-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Paid a double session for 99. Quite good service and clean shaven.

There were about 4 girls when I was there. A buddy took 33.

Overall good variety for samsters.

drink Coke...save water
Old 19-04-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Decided to try chinese dish today, so went and took G18. Looks and body not bad, a pity down there quite loose, almost no feeling. Should have gone for G10
Old 21-04-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
yyy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L6H72G33 ShanShan / YouYou / FeiFei ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
G33 uses different names. ShanShan to you. YouYou: http://sbfsg.net/showpos...&postcount=113
. FeiFei to me. Indeed a very friendly, hard working, accommodating and willing to please WL. Fingering/hugs & kisses (lips closed tight) . Definitely worth $60 for 20 mins. Boobs would appear to be too hard to be natural (IMHO - a very good boobs job).

Was feeling bored after work, decided to relax myself after a long day's work.
Saw a quite few girls but decided to go for my regular G33.
Service is top notch for me as she recognizes me as her regular
Good service, nice boobs, great value for $60
Cheers
Old 22-04-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future
Tried G98, allow Frenching and Painting but BJ
Old 24-04-2015, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2910 / Power: 17
octman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried no.33.....
Look: 7/10
very service orientated. Chatty and surely rtf. Had some beer and she really make the effort to finish me off when I told her Im ok not to unload. Worth it!
Btw.... my friends tried no.66 and 58..... good comments from them also. Damages:$60/20min

Last edited by octman; 25-04-2015 at 12:33 PM. Reason: text
Old 25-04-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: L6H72G33 ShanShan / YouYou / FeiFei ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post

Hard boobs still good boobs job ?
Old 26-04-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

G98

Everytime go find her, wait for 1/2 hour kena the bro extend session....dunno what she did but i never felt the need to extend even though i enjoy her service thoroughly. really like fingering her.....the pussy just gets wet in less than a minute...

First time i felt like $60 session very rush....and she was watching the time. However she did it very tactfully....instead of telling me to hurry up as time is almost up, she said "你要加油咯.....” how cute is that ?

Then she said 20min very rush, 30 min better cos "可以慢慢跟你做爱"...OMG....her KC getting stronger...

Last edited by Cyberspace Nerd; 26-04-2015 at 12:37 AM.
Old 26-04-2015, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone going down today ? Can pm me
Old 26-04-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
G98

cos "可以慢慢跟你做爱"...:
Waahhh....must go try...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1