The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-09-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

wow thanks for all the bros that help. Amazing that I'm in the green again.

Went on a ml marathon for the last 4 days, Rtm my regular such as Adele and Fiona and also finally managed to try Carrie.

Another unbiased ml for Carrie

looks 7/10 As a syt lover, this is my own rating (An Xin>QT>Fiona>Carrie)
look probably late 20s , but due to her petite size , make her seems slightly younger

Very convenient for drivers and bros taking transport

Interior Environment: 8.5/10
Huge house with large shower and queen size bed. Overall cleanliness is good

Massage: 7/10
Overall pretty normal,slightly above average compared to most ml in slg, maybe due to her past experience.

Sensual 8.5/10
Alot of licking sucking and teasing, rated pretty high on this.

Overall verdict:
Didn't use her phone at all, with good service and ready to please attitude. If bro doesn't mind her shaggy shape boobs,she is a good option in the current ml pool.

Last edited by silenceReader; 10-09-2020 at 11:43 PM.
Old 10-09-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Are you referring to the very cute lulu (likes bubble tea) who offers fj also? stays in P area previously
Yep, yep, yep and yep.

Bubble tea lol. Always go to the bbt shop in the arcade before going upstairs to her place. But always regretted not committing more of my time to her. OG Angel was distracting me most of the time those days.
Old 10-09-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

For sensual:

https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-co-co/

Had been a regular of CoCo and got a text from her that she is trying out nuru and asked if I want to test it out and provide some feedbacks. Of course I replied yes! She had the bed pumped and laid out. Showed her some videos of how it's done, and we gave it a go. As it was experimental for her, it was actually quite fun. Her perky and fleshy butt was a delight when it ran all over my back and legs. Tried butt, tried her nice rack, turned around, rub all over, reverse etc. It was such a turn on

For massage:

https://sglonelyguy.online/seventh-princess-massage/

I finally got to book her last week after many tries. Nice MILF with a nice papaya rack. Showered me nice and clean. The massage was pretty good with some back stepping and slow soothing music and scent at the background. Did a simple JG and release.

Her best selling point is the ambience she provides from start to end. Starts off with a cup of chrysanthemum, thorough bath, clean bed with great lighting, scent and music. Great massage.

https://sglonelyguy.online/aimee-massage/

Had always been a regular of Aimee, just that to book her is a challenge. Went to 7P and Zoya because booking Aimee each time is like striking lottery Will not say much since she is quit well known here. I still enjoy my session with her. Other than the nice clean environment, great massage, I especially enjoyed our sarcastic conversation. Always had a good laugh.

https://sglonelyguy.online/zoya-massage/

My first time with Zoya, though she looks really familiar to a ML I booked from a MP years back in chinatown. Not sure if she is the same person. Place is more homely and her massage is probably the hardest among the three. Took the 90 mins and I like it. For sensual I guess most would feel the same. To her, to even allow you to touch her breast is a privilege, lol. I got a good one when I squeezed too hard

For yuki:

https://sglonelyguy.online/qing-tian-massage/

Have not visited her since she moved to the apartment. Will need to make time.
Old 10-09-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep, yep, yep and yep.

Bubble tea lol. Always go to the bbt shop in the arcade before going upstairs to her place. But always regretted not committing more of my time to her. OG Angel was distracting me most of the time those days.
ahh very good memories.. my biggest regret is that i didnt try her fj services , hopefully she do come back and i can end my regret.

She is so pretty and cute, superb service and sensual skills.
Old 10-09-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
For sensual:

Had been a regular of CoCo and got a text from her that she is trying out nuru and asked if I want to test it out and provide some feedbacks. Of course I replied yes! She had the bed pumped and laid out. Showed her some videos of how it's done, and we gave it a go. As it was experimental for her, it was actually quite fun. Her perky and fleshy butt was a delight when it ran all over my back and legs. Tried butt, tried her nice rack, turned around, rub all over, reverse etc. It was such a turn on

For massage:

I finally got to book her last week after many tries. Nice MILF with a nice papaya rack. Showered me nice and clean. The massage was pretty good with some back stepping and slow soothing music and scent at the background. Did a simple JG and release.

Her best selling point is the ambience she provides from start to end. Starts off with a cup of chrysanthemum, thorough bath, clean bed with great lighting, scent and music. Great massage.

Had always been a regular of Aimee, just that to book her is a challenge. Went to 7P and Zoya because booking Aimee each time is like striking lottery Will not say much since she is quit well known here. I still enjoy my session with her. Other than the nice clean environment, great massage, I especially enjoyed our sarcastic conversation. Always had a good laugh.

My first time with Zoya, though she looks really familiar to a ML I booked from a MP years back in chinatown. Not sure if she is the same person. Place is more homely and her massage is probably the hardest among the three. Took the 90 mins and I like it. For sensual I guess most would feel the same. To her, to even allow you to touch her breast is a privilege, lol. I got a good one when I squeezed too hard

For yuki:

Thanks for all the FR!

Coco offers nuru now? woah sounds very interesting to have nuru with her. Bro what's the rate for the nuru? i think is not updated on the website.
Old 11-09-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohyama View Post
ok la full nude nuru. mechanical moaning. like that lor
Old 11-09-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

wow bro, your stamina and wallet very amazing ah

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
wow thanks for all the bros that help. Amazing that I'm in the green again.

Went on a ml marathon for the last 4 days, Rtm my regular such as Adele and Fiona and also finally managed to try Carrie.

Another unbiased ml for Carrie

looks 7/10 As a syt lover, this is my own rating (An Xin>QT>Fiona>Carrie)
look probably late 20s , but due to her petite size , make her seems slightly younger

Very convenient for drivers and bros taking transport

Interior Environment: 8.5/10
Huge house with large shower and queen size bed. Overall cleanliness is good

Massage: 7/10
Overall pretty normal,slightly above average compared to most ml in slg, maybe due to her past experience.

Sensual 8.5/10
Alot of licking sucking and teasing, rated pretty high on this.

Overall verdict:
Didn't use her phone at all, with good service and ready to please attitude. If bro doesn't mind her shaggy shape boobs,she is a good option in the current ml pool.
Old 11-09-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrw View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/jia-jia-massage/

FR for this hardworking n cheerful lady.

Name: Jia jia

Looks: 90-95% resemblance to photos. Can say very similar to 1st and 2nd photo in the web.

Massage: 7/10 -Got strength. Most of the time used her elbows to massage my shoulder n back muscles..aching badly after OT non stop recently n long hours infront of computer. Even used the elbow to massage my ass muscles den at the end pressed normally.

GFE: 9/10

Boobs: A/A+

Body: smooth..skinny...typical skinny syt body

Sensual: like how she licks nipples den go down to balls n shaft..den BBBJ.

69: NIL but she suggested next visit...means got chance....hehe

CIM: Yes

BBBJ: 10/10 some rated her 20/10 but realistically I have tried even better one so far. But by far in massage /dome 2.. this is the 2nd best BBBJ I have tried. Blow me for close to 10mins.

In between she would go back to nipple licking + handjob. Autoroam 5G. But panties nv off..hopefully RTF can get to see it come off..maybe recently too stressed out...couldn't cum fast so she alternated between BBBJ + nipples lick & HJ . Came in her mouth n she took it all in like a champ! Enjoyed myself and...her personality actually quite fun and interesting. A bubbly person! Can talk alot n about anything

RTM: Yes but try 1-2 more girls first..will be back. Left a happy man...even better than those FL in some 2 as she was a genuine service provider and what u see is what u get.

Can try for those looking for massage n some BBBJ to release...honestly really not bad! Overall experience : 9/10
Found another lady that can fight JiaJia.

https://sglonelyguy.online/xiner-massage/

Name : Xin Er
Looks : 7/10
Body: Nice tits..and body...not too chubby not too skinny just nice. Her body from the back view not bad quite nice.

Came into the room greeted by her with same attire as advertised online. Read alot about her reviews from sg lonely guy...alot of good and steamy reviews so told myself MUST TRY. She volunteered to help me strip as well and shower for me as like other FRs...bros all mentioned since she providing AR will wash u clean clean.

Massage: 9/10 - Homygawd her massage legit good...not those piano type and seems like she has experience as a massuese last time maybe...u can feel..right pressure..tension..know how to press the right spots! Immediately felt tension from my back n shoulder muscles all released. Pressed left n right hand...legs..buttocks..all same same no shortcut or rushing kind. Felt really good during the massage!

Sensual: This is the best part..will slowly catbath you almost entire body and make u damn horny but at the same time she takes her own sweet time slowly build up the momentum as her tongue runs through...boobs will go everywhere even to your face that kind and place her boobs on your face ..wa steam...eventually she licks and lick..then goes down south and lift up your leg to rest on her back while she positions herself sideways and another leg on the bed. She goes down n licks your balls area and alternate AR in-between...OMG beat feeling ever...

Now that I'm back...still thinking about it. For those who have chiong petain before previously...if u are familiar with H22 Michelle the catbath style..make no mistake...this china ML reminds me of michelle catbath man! Super good with her tongue and the way her tongue runs through your entire body.. electrifying! Even can fight Qing Qing from sg beauty castle in terms of BBBJ and Catbath.

BBBJ: 10/10 - sucked non stop I guess got 10mins or so?
Very nice and tight suction!! She could go on and on...alot of stamina.

AR:10/10 combo with balls licking slowly n sensual...

69: 10/10 - requested for 69 and she gladly obliged ...clean shaven...no smell..and v delicious pussy....Felt like she was enjoying it as well..

CIM: Yes...cum in her mouth while she BBBJ me and I was eating her pussy . She took it all in and I cont to lick her as I came...

RTM : Yes...her body is in great shape ..too bad no FJ . Her service really very good..out to please you..will ask is the massage strength ok..painful? Not a time watcher and seems like bubbly personality.

In ML section..I can say this is the best I tried that provides BBBJ and AJ tgt for happy ending... superb! Massage very good somemore. Please treat her well guys. A gem indeed. Her service reminds me of 1 petain FL and another sg beauty castle ML too..what can I say...

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.

Last edited by gcrw; 11-09-2020 at 01:32 AM.
Old 11-09-2020, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Thats right bro.
Old 11-09-2020, 02:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yandaolao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, contributing my first 2 FR

Name:Fiona SLG

Looks: SYT feels, 90% similar to video

Massage: decent massage, uses her body weight on your back. But definitely not for bros who likes strong massage

GFE: 9/10, talkative and very straightforward. Can talk about anything, feels like a friend. No commercial feel

Body: small B boobs, natural looking boobs feels like your poly gf, small tattoo. Smooth skin, bros who like syt will enjoy

Sensual: 6/10, no catbath no teasing, topless during session but bros have to guide her along. Feels like a gf who doesn’t know how to give a hj

RTM: already did, she is different from other MLs, very Low commercial feel even though lacking in sensual. She is willing to learn

Name: Qing Tian SLG

Looks: syt, More womanly vibes as compared to Fiona

Massage: 6/10

GFE: 7/10

Body: B size boobs, smooth skin. Bubble butt

Sensual: 8/10, SN with thongs, cat bath, kiss your entire body from neck to leg. HJ very vanilla not much pattern but will hug you tightly. Light moans, will ask where you are sensitive and target the area.

RTM: maybe next time as can see she is very tired from her back to back booking nowadays. She did mentioned she will not pack her schedule as tight in the future.
Old 11-09-2020, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yep, yep, yep and yep.

Can buy her durians next time she comes

Those were the days we were spoilt for choices..
Old 11-09-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
Can buy her durians next time she comes

Those were the days we were spoilt for choices..
Hahaha... you also kenna her durian requests!?? Best of all she wants to pay me back. Shes so cute. Yep I'll get her my favourite Hei Zhi next time.

That's the kind of girls we had last year. And you're right, we were spoilt for choice then. Nowadays, these arrogant prima donnas discriminate against older men, show black face and snap when we touch them, dont even know how to provide sensual properly and demand high prices.

Thankfully theres still Xue Er, Coco and Anqi around to maintain some form of equilibrium for me to stay sane.
Old 11-09-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
elvin2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
For sensual:

For massage:

For yuki:

Wondering if Coco is still the same girl from years ago? I remember a really tall chick with a pretty face.
Old 11-09-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hahaha... you also kenna her durian requests!?? Best of all she wants to pay me back. Shes so cute. Yep I'll get her my favourite Hei Zhi next time.

That's the kind of girls we had last year. And you're right, we were spoilt for choice then. Nowadays, these arrogant prima donnas discriminate against older men, show black face and snap when we touch them, dont even know how to provide sensual properly and demand high prices.

Thankfully theres still Xue Er, Coco and Anqi around to maintain some form of equilibrium for me to stay sane.
Got offered durian when I visited her

Looking at other stables already. Can’t find Xue Er everytime though she still offers superb svc nonetheless
Old 11-09-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
foxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Looking to share a ML situated at East of Singapore. Of course with reputable bros and contributors. Not in any website but got her wechat from bro 4dtoto previously from the thread "Massage Goddess".

Not having any commission from sharing but feels that she needs a shout out though for her massage and teasing. Feel free to PM. If its inappropriate i will remove the post.

Thanks and have a good day!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1