The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Anna from foxy thai
She is 5.4, 28ish, fair complexion, dark hair, brazillion butt, delicate features and got traditional charm ..

When entered the room, i gave her a hug and her ass a squeeze. She was going to be fun. In the shower she scrubbed my dick while I did grab onto her ass. She was bit shy at first. In the room some DFK which is chill and lick and suck softly on those nipples to get them hard. She has got bit inward nipple.
She got between my legs for the BBBJ, a decent one. Tiny shaved pussy that was going to get a good stretch. She did sit back a little to get that pussy in my face, enticing for doggy. She enjoys hard pounding and smacks.

Really satisfying session in all phases, FJ is totally unrushed.
Old Today, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Wtf6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ICEZY from Kinkythai

Decided to book with Kinkythai again cause they never seem to dissappoint. Booking confirmed within 10mins.

Got there early and Kinkythai changed timing to suit me. Got to the room easily and she opened the door within 5 seconds. What greeted me was a very cheerful and fun lady.

We chatted and laughed and frankly it was a really great session as we were both laughing and giggling. She is really funny and puts you at ease.

Service wise she is great, quite skilled in BJ and allows kissing. The lovemaking was awesome.

Looks 9/10
Skin fair
Figure 8/10
Boobs A+
Pussy small
Attitude 10/10
Service 10/10
Rtf for sure
Old Today, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

back again with FT

this time with AMY.

MILF bod with superb service.

we were alone with the whole place to ourselves. fucked from the bedroom to the kitchem to the living room to the sofa.

slurpy wet AR provided. didnt opt for AJ this time, but she is definately going to be able to take a rough anal pounding. finger her ass with 3 fingers!!!!!

BBBJ was fun with her, she is not superb with her BBBJ. but what made it fun was making her deepthroat you and see the goosebumps all over her body. brings back memories when i see the goosebumps
Old Today, 11:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 11
Zyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to beholdZyrakion is a splendid one to behold
Post Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My ratings

Excellent : Crème de la crème, rare gem worthy. The utmost legendary experience you can find and get. Makes you feel magical that this moment actually existed in your life and you get to experience it.
Very Good : Top-notch service that is worth every penny, almost perfect. Makes you feel that the only vitamin you lack after this session is vitamin M.
Good : Nothing much to complain about because honestly you kind of enjoyed it, but at the same time nothing fantastic to rave about. Doesn't leave you with any negative feelings after the session.
Decent : Generally fine, pretty standard SOP. Feels like just going through the routine to release your load. Subconsciously you know you tried better ones before somewhere and this session could use some improvements.
Meh : Makes you feel a little regret and empty right after the session, you hear an internal voice saying that you could have better spent your penny elsewhere.

Session Feedback

FL : Noey
Stable : SOI69
OKT : Quite fast and responsive for me
Location : East location many parking for drivers but kind of far for foot soldiers.

Initial Impression

Looks : Good (Welcoming smile when I enter the room, 10% discount from the picture due to slight filters)
Body : Good (She is petite and nubile, good for A cup lovers.)

Session
French : - (Didn't try)
Painting : - (Didn't try)
BBBJ : Good (Able to hear the wet slurping sounds which turns me on and able to deep throat too so props to her for that.)
HJ : - (Didn't try)
FJ : Good (Tried missionary, her body is petite and pussy is tight enough for me to enjoy.)
Massage : - (Didn't try)
AR : - (Didn't try)

Overall

GFE : Decent (The room is clean and the bed is huge. She speaks decent English too so no GT is needed. SOP shower, she cleans you gently and gives you a little rub here and there which is kind of cute. She has a soft demeanor and for bros that like poly girls feel can try her.)
RTF : Looking to try other girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1