The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ehzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ML LiLi at St George road

Anyone still contact with ML LiLi at St George MP? I was her regular last time and previously look for her she was no longer there. Dunno whether she RTC. If anybody still in contact with her pls pm me and share her contact as i lost contact with her. Thank you
Old 27-07-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML LiLi at St George road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehzz View Post
Anyone still contact with ML LiLi at St George MP? I was her regular last time and previously look for her she was no longer there. Dunno whether she RTC. If anybody still in contact with her pls pm me and share her contact as i lost contact with her. Thank you
Big Boobs?
Old 27-07-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ehzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nope. Short and petite, not bad looking about 30 yrs old. She does only massage n hdly and no hanky panky but her skills are good. 1
Old 06-08-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jonathan002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

search it in google
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1