The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-07-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Hahaha, perhaps will turn green and start to grow a shell on the back. Lol.

Honestly, having a human designed mRNA sequence thar reacts at a cellular level is thought provoking. Worrying if in large quantities or regular quantities. If you let me choose, a natural inactivated vaccine like Sinovac might seems less worrying.
Actually there is nothing natural about injected yourself with a dead or weak virus too. If everyone had the same thought of vaccines decades ago, we won’t have our BCG, polio or tetanus vaccines done. Last time when vaccines first came out, anyone thought it was natural to stick a needle and inject weak viruses into your body?
Old 27-07-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismanicme View Post
a lot of fake news spreading via whatsapp. For example, some of my friend's parents are very negative about the MRNA vaccines as they had been reading all the news on whatsapp. E.g. after taking MRNA vaccine, your hand will become magnetized, or the MRNA are a part of a conspiracy theory etc...
wahhhhh if my hands will be magnetized like magneto...i will take a few more jabs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
Actually there is nothing natural about injected yourself with a dead or weak virus too. If everyone had the same thought of vaccines decades ago, we won’t have our BCG, polio or tetanus vaccines done. Last time when vaccines first came out, anyone thought it was natural to stick a needle and inject weak viruses into your body?
science advances...back then technology wasn't so power as time goes we find out new stuff and adapt..

but hey, this isn't the best forum to debate this ya? ahahaha

all never chiong become scientists and polticians liao! LOL
BTW if you ever up me, do pm me so that i know and can return the favour.
Old 27-07-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
dafuqsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can we pls have discussions as the title suggests?

If wanna talk about vaccine, then we can have kindly start another thread. Thanks
Old 27-07-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
talismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertalismanicme is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerkOff View Post
wahhhhh if my hands will be magnetized like magneto...i will take a few more jabs!

science advances...back then technology wasn't so power as time goes we find out new stuff and adapt..

but hey, this isn't the best forum to debate this ya? ahahaha

all never chiong become scientists and polticians liao! LOL
hahaha too many people bored now. nothing much to do, cant even dine out. all our inner scientific logic come out.
Old 27-07-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
panda91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Oh yes heard about it. TBH, could be a lot of ah tiong because they know where to press at the ML's weakness. let the ML settle their own, i believe they all should have received such at times.
Yep. On one point I do feel for them but always tell yourself, they are trying to earn money your money. Don't give your hardearn money to them. Take care of yourselves first because you never know they will abandon you any time.
Old 27-07-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by panda91 View Post
Yep. On one point I do feel for them but always tell yourself, they are trying to earn money your money. Don't give your hardearn money to them. Take care of yourselves first because you never know they will abandon you any time.
Have always found it amusing when cheongsters dive into TLC mode worrying about working ladies coping with threats, poor businesses or bad publicity. More often than not they are doing way better than most of us and plenty of customers looking after them lah. Just saw a ML WeChat moment showcasing 3 bouquet of flowers from 3 different people. Likely more to come since now only afternoon. Flowers? Really? Wooing working ladies? Speechless. The money spent on flowers are better off to book a session, at least you get to be serviced.
Old 27-07-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wayne_l deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sgbeautycastle-2.com/candy-v...#comment-27027

Please avoid at all cost.

Rush service and poor attitude. Will ask for more money than stated in website but service duration is only half an hour. Her website pictures is definitely not her or maybe she and her friends sharing customers. Keep leaving the room to go toilet etc.
Old 27-07-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
FromTheOtherSit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
hahaha too many people bored now. nothing much to do, cant even dine out. all our inner scientific logic come out.
Magnetic hand = touchless PCC 😆
Old 27-07-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

LOL bo bian, most not chioinging, so not much action, not much FR to post (and read)... what to do?

me, i using the money saved to make smart home...LOL
BTW if you ever up me, do pm me so that i know and can return the favour.
Old 27-07-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 22
SharkMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSharkMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne_l View Post

Rush service and poor attitude. Will ask for more money than stated in website but service duration is only half an hour. Her website pictures is definitely not her or maybe she and her friends sharing customers. Keep leaving the room to go toilet etc.
I visited a ML with this profile pic before (not sure if it is the same person you met), but the real person's look is close to this, and her attitude was quite ok. But that was way before Covid. It was in a MP, but can't remember the location.

Btw, not trying to protect her or anything, just saying my experience. Perhaps this profile is really being shared by 2 person?
Old 27-07-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

30 mins for $100 is rip off.....typical of SPA, once you handover the money, you don't have much say already. One of the downside....
Old 27-07-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

This 1 i rmb got someone say before if she busy will push to her fren in the same shop
Old 27-07-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

I foresee the ML business will boost scarily up after 18th August just like our dining out....
Old 27-07-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
I foresee the ML business will boost scarily up after 18th August just like our dining out....
Definitely. Haha. Can't wait for the day to come!
Old 27-07-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

High chance u kena bait & switch. Real person is the same as the pics operating in Jln Besar MP. She will leave the room for abt 3-4 times during 1 hr. Can top up for other services but need to pay first. A few bros already reported these in English speaking ML thread.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1