The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-07-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne_l View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-2.com/candy-v...#comment-27027

Please avoid at all cost.

Rush service and poor attitude. Will ask for more money than stated in website but service duration is only half an hour. Her website pictures is definitely not her or maybe she and her friends sharing customers. Keep leaving the room to go toilet etc.
High chance u kena bait & switch. Real person is the same as the pics operating in Jln Besar MP. She will leave the room for abt 3-4 times during 1 hr. Can top up for other services but need to pay first. A few bros already reported these in English speaking ML thread.
Old 27-07-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I find myself coming back to this thread daily for alternate COVID news. stay safe bros!
Old 28-07-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to behold

Summer not taking any appointments as she just got vaccinated and needs to rest lol, anyway her service seems to be becoming shorter, only 30-40 mins now instead of usual 1 hour.
Old 28-07-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Summer not taking any appointments as she just got vaccinated and needs to rest lol, anyway her service seems to be becoming shorter, only 30-40 mins now instead of usual 1 hour.
Yes the last time I visited her 30 mins max. The more I visit the less I get. Service level drop massively alongside with her boobs even saggier than before and some tummy fats. Such poor service many better options like Aini Dani Breeze and etc available.
Old 28-07-2021, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Yes the last time I visited her 30 mins max. The more I visit the less I get. Service level drop massively alongside with her boobs even saggier than before and some tummy fats. Such poor service many better options like Aini Dani Breeze and etc available.
When a ML become too familiar with you, the service standards drop. This is common + Burnout.

This is why good MLs like Xue Er, Aini really stand out because they are like evergreen

Also always keep a distance with the MLs to let them know that you paid for the service, you should get them, dont let them shortchange you
Old 28-07-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
When a ML become too familiar with you, the service standards drop. This is common + Burnout.

This is why good MLs like Xue Er, Aini really stand out because they are like evergreen

Also always keep a distance with the MLs to let them know that you paid for the service, you should get them, dont let them shortchange you
Fully agreed..I don’t really believe in the chemistry shit..the girls are here for businesss and need to provide consistent service..if not, no RTM for me
Old 28-07-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post

much agreed. i've visited Xue Er several times, and it is always that same attitude and level of service.

Xue Er doesn't bring emotions into the sessions. To her, each session is a transaction with service, and she is committed to ensure that you get what you paid for. (hahaha every time i visit her, she will always say this.. so funny).

PS: sorry if I always go on and on about Xue Er...hahaha i'm not her pimp or anything... but i'm really impressed with her attitude and service...hahaha
BTW if you ever up me, do pm me so that i know and can return the favour.
Old 28-07-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerkOff View Post
much agreed. i've visited Xue Er several times, and it is always that same attitude and level of service.

Xue Er doesn't bring emotions into the sessions. To her, each session is a transaction with service, and she is committed to ensure that you get what you paid for. (hahaha every time i visit her, she will always say this.. so funny).

PS: sorry if I always go on and on about Xue Er...hahaha i'm not her pimp or anything... but i'm really impressed with her attitude and service...hahaha
There seem to be 2 Xue Er, may i know which one are you guys referring to?
Old 28-07-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
Fully agreed..I don’t really believe in the chemistry shit..the girls are here for businesss and need to provide consistent service..if not, no RTM for me
Actually I believe in the chemistry shit. Lol. Chemistry for me brings more intense sessions, more intimate post-deed cuddles, more lively and real conversation, more overall satisfaction. Hehehe.

But like you, I do also firmly expect MLs to provide proper consistent service. That's what they came here to do and that's what we're paying for!  When the ML slacks  they should be loudly called out for their shitty behaviour!

Disappointing to see Summer deteriorate so much, so quickly. When she first returned, she was such a darling. Her cute voice, sunshine smile, banging body and wanting to please attitude made her an instant regular for me. But her awesomeness took a cliff dive within a month....sigh. Anyway, many more in the ocean , so still happy happy happy. 😊
Old 28-07-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerkOff View Post

Yeah agreed, she’s very professional. Gives a very fwb type feel - there’s mutual affection but she consciously is clear not to try and kc you. I like that because that means all her business comes from her being consistently good to great in her services
Old 28-07-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7573 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Any bro here managed to have a bbbj or fj with Summer?

As i understand she dont offer... only lick shaft and suck ball at the most..
Old 28-07-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post

You missed the boat, just move on now.
Old 28-07-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post

Had before. But when she stopped, I decided to also stop seeing her. She said it's some of her customers strongly advising to stop giving bbbj or risk STIs and what not.
Old 28-07-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Had before. But when she stopped, I decided to also stop seeing her. She said it's some of her customers strongly advising to stop giving bbbj or risk STIs and what not.
Sour grapes or keeping for themselves lol.
Old 28-07-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!

Was a devoted Summer fan but really have to say that her service standards dipped quite a bit. She also hinted to me about giving a bit more $$$ to help her in these times sigh. Disappointed..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1