The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2005, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Bro TV,

Brilliant, your new webbie. Preview was great, looks easy to navigate (no prizes to guess which section will get most hits). When is this all getting online?

A good resource for Hadyai visitors, without having to search SB thread (even outdated) and save some aggro by both newbies and lau chiaos.

With all next week's holiday crush, think I will try off peak. 1st time I tried Hadyai was Feb this year, off airport direct to Kiss Lounge. Girl took me to Kiss Channel bar -nice with yummy dancers. Girl had the cheek to go off (after 1st bonk) to join a friend's birthday party down at JB disco below where I was staying. I was spent, and needed some shut eye but she did come back in wee hours though (she a knocked on wrong floor!).

The fishball noodles opposite JB hotel was not bad. JB was bit far off from center but nice quiet area. What's Channivate like? Would not mind paying a premium for a stunner. Drooling when I think of Channel dancers. What's the chances LT and price range? Stayed 1 night so missed WaterBar.

(Belated congrats to your new addition to family!)
Old 26-10-2005, 07:21 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by noiser
Any bro stay in Regency before? What are their usual rates? What are the recommended hotel to stay? Sakura GV? Merlin? Anyone know their rates in Nov 05?
SGV, bro TD0620G can get it for 800B normal rate and with surcharge 1300B.
Old 26-10-2005, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster

walaueh, since when I become travel agent? hahhaa

noiser it depends on your requirements some people are quite satisfied with clean and decent rooms with bathtubs (like Merlin - range from 400-450thb) while some prefer more luxury (like Sakura - range from 800-900). During peak periods there are usually extra charges.
Old 27-10-2005, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
WillyL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pink Hotel rates are 560 bahts for walk-in but if you buy a voucher it will be about 40 bahts cheaper. Regular guests with VIP cards are charged 520 bahts also. If you stay at Pink Hotel you will be entitled to 10% discount at the restaurant and 100 bahts discount for the soapy massage and 40 bahts for the ancient massage (2 hours). Pink Hotel is convenient because it is in the centre of the happenings. Just sit at the road side stalls for coffee or food after 10.00 pm and you will see China girls, Thai girls (free lance) and even 'ah guas' soliciting for business. This will go on until 2 or 3 a.m. Quite interesting and a cheap way of spending your evening.
Old 29-10-2005, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
hmm, didn't notice FLs after 10pm, must have a look again next week
You are rite man...when I was around there recently, saw only two to three guas saving their hand at me...no PRC or FL even after midnight leh. Of course, ah guas no go for me.
Old 31-10-2005, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noiser
Anyone stayed in Pink hotel before?
Personally i think pink hotel or pink lady is good. I stayed there on most of my trips. Very near Lee garden. U can go there for shopping just a street away and exchange for thai baht. The room is spacious ad more importantly got bathtub. But at night u may accidentally run into cockroaches and step on them like me if u r not careful. The aunties cleaner may be a bit more daring,asking u for tips. I gave 20bahts to one of the aunties and she brought a while gang of aunties over.
Old 31-10-2005, 06:11 PM
Samster

When you check in Pink Hotel, you may request for the 'New Wing'. Actually these are rooms converted from massage rooms just above the 'Aquarium'. You have to use the lift which the massage girls take to their respective massage rooms for their sessions. An added advantage for these rooms is that you can view XXX videos throughout the day and whenever you go out or come back, you can check out all the girls in the 'Aquarium'. The rates for these rooms are the same as those in the main hotel.
Old 01-11-2005, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Hahaha, we are finally at Haadyai. Now they shall know the power of KL No.1 Fucker TD, Dekuip and me. All pussy will be looser by 100% by the time we live. Stay tune for live updates from Haadyai
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 01-11-2005, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u
Bros front loose by 200% i oso dun care butt behind mus be tight!
You are looking for ' Ah Qua ' ??? Hang around Lee Garden Plaza / Central Departmental Store after 12.00 midnight / 1.00 a.m. - plenty of ' Ah Qua ' there with very tight asses !!!

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 02-11-2005, 04:01 PM
Samster

Some nitty gritty information about Hatyai. Hope that it is useful.

Budget sex:

Mandarin Hotel and the apartments above Lucky Tour. Similar to Ocean Hotel in J B. Each girl occupies a room. Rates are about 300 bahts per session. Condition of rooms not ideal but once in a while you may find a 'gem'.

Health:

For those health conscious, they can get a complete check-up for about 500 bahts at Hatyai Lab, which is near Kosit Hotel. Full blood and urine tests with computerised results in about 2 hours with full explanation in English. New and disposable needles are used. However, you abstain from food (except plain water) for at least 10 hours. The same tests in Singapore will cost a few hundred dollars.
Old 02-11-2005, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyL
Some nitty gritty information about Hatyai. Hope that it is useful.

Budget sex:

Mandarin Hotel and the apartments above Lucky Tour. Similar to Ocean Hotel in J B. Each girl occupies a room. Rates are about 300 bahts per session. Condition of rooms not ideal but once in a while you may find a 'gem'.
Yup Bro you are right about the budget sex there are two places to get them(from what i know)

From 300 baht.

One is on top off the place that sells prata (opp. asian hotel) Enter from the corner of the building.(Prachathipat road and Niphat Uthit 2 Road)

The other one is on top of Kim Hua Hotel see pic!

Hope you guy find them "useful" but like bro WillyL said most of the WL there CMI but once in a while you will find one or two that is bonkable!(pls for 300 baht what do you expect!)

Hope you guys find it useful!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 04-11-2005, 09:28 AM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Very sad lah... just said bye to my ger, now in lobby SGV hotel. Our 2 top fuckers bro's TD and KLKOOL still fucking they gers in the room, me not like that.

Going today, so many stories to tell but dunno where to start.

All and all it was a great trip again.
Old 05-11-2005, 09:07 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Having a great time in Haadyai ............

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Dear Bro DeKuip,

Good to hear that you had a GREAT time in Haadyai ......... Don't forget to post your FRs here .......

Give my regards to Bro TD and Bro KL-Kool
Haha, we are back bro. SO many stories to tell, dunno where to start. Since it was my first time, the trip was quite a revealtion. First lesson learned. Never go on a public holidays

Old 05-11-2005, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Yeah, forgotten to thanks bro KLKOOL to drove us all the way to hatyai... thanks bro KLKOOL. Must say bro KLKOOL can drive long distance without any problem, my 5 other frens in a MPV follow bro KLKOOL luxe Honda. Oh, i dont earn comm with pre arranged the hotels rooms, somemore the hotel room were arranged by Frank. I have oredi sent him a sms with thousand of thanks.

Frank is my company supplier. He works as Nation Manager and based most of the time in Hatyai. He speaks thai very well, he has arranged everythings for us.... even arranged that we can watch (portable) tv during our diner, we were impressed! He even delayed his business trip to Surat Thani becoz of our top 2 fuckers arrival.

I dont even f**k a farm ger how can became hatyai No 1 Fucker? It was public holidays and all ger (even the less popular 1) taken so i need some1 know hatyai well to arrange for me mah!! Really frustrated lah.... almost no ger to book! kekeke...

Bro KLKOOL is the Lord of Hatyai and bro TD remain his overall top fucker spot!

More stories later...
Yeah, pls let me know when Frank come to KL. KNN, 1800 baht for the ger very very reasonable mah. Oh yeah, we need more condoms next time. KNN, all of us intercom each other to see if got spare condom. Lucky one of our friends (a non samster) got spare condoms so we borrow. hehehe.

BTW, don't get me wrong that we cannot get any ger, its just that we got VERY HIGH STANDARD one so have to be better than what we can get in MALAYSIA to make it a worth while fuck...

Bro Frank was very good in helping us to 'kow' gers that normally, we would not be able to get. Like our Dekuip SYT, or our Bro TD's store girl, I also got my ger to call some of her classmates for our Bro Pukkai so first night, he got SYT (18 years Old, with beautiful pussy) for onky 2000 baht. He say very worth it.

Anyway, next trip I told the bros that I want to bring enough money and booking all Kiss Channel Dancers.... hahahaha If cannot also must try (One can always fantasize)

More stories later ..

Old 05-11-2005, 09:34 AM
SamSter

Gers in sight during our hatyai trip:

Bro TD: His thai wife ah Ohr and a store ger look like tata young. The 1st ger i spare my writing coz husband wife realtion u know lah. The 2nd 1 went wiv us for diner and she will become bro TD future second wife.... no doubt.

Bro KLKOOL: 1st nite a school ger of 18 yr old, small body frame but nice boobs. Maybe too wild for our bro KLKOOL coz she is Paragon kaki... kekeke. Second ger is sweet, she has a CFM look, proven coz few times she was in the lift got other cheongsters asked for her contact number, this made our bro KLKOOL tulan loh. kekeke... yeah, a look at her make ur didi become hard. Bro KLKOOL likes this ger the most.

Me: Very sad.... no ger. Dunno someone know hatyai well to arrange for me mah. Somemore dont wanna follow bro TD and other frens to take a look in Kiss Lounge.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1