The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 5
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
+19 shots & welcum to Vietnam TCSS now you have your first rep power liao

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Bro, appreciates it! Thank you so much! Grateful to you.

Think here, the sub-forums are a better place to share views and opinions.

Probably the other sub-forums like Dome 1 where OKTs paid to advertise, they do not entertain the slightest of views / opinions.

Guess I will continue to direct my spendings overseas and perhaps reduced to zero for local markets.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Coronavirus detected in semen of infected men: Chinese study

Seems that there might be a chance that coronovirus could be sexually transmitted, pending further research and studies.

So this means that the virus could be found in all forms of body fluids of humans??

As the coronavirus is already detected in faeces, saliva and urine.

If true, makes cheonging more and more troublesome.....
Old 09-05-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what makes them start that testing in the first place? Next they ask people do blowjob to see if will transmit or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotakBunny View Post
Coronavirus detected in semen of infected men: Chinese study

Seems that there might be a chance that coronovirus could be sexually transmitted, pending further research and studies.

So this means that the virus could be found in all forms of body fluids of humans??

As the coronavirus is already detected in faeces, saliva and urine.

If true, makes cheonging more and more troublesome.....
Old 09-05-2020, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
I wonder what makes them start that testing in the first place? Next they ask people do blowjob to see if will transmit or not

The coronavirus is definitely found in human saliva.

There is a high probability of transmission for this method of testing.

Who is willing to participate in such a test for sake of medical research?

And help contribute toward human improvement?

Old 11-05-2020, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, appreciates it! Thank you so much! Grateful to you.

Think here, the sub-forums are a better place to share views and opinions.

Probably the other sub-forums like Dome 1 where OKTs paid to advertise, they do not entertain the slightest of views / opinions.

Guess I will continue to direct my spendings overseas and perhaps reduced to zero for local markets.

Well thats the most unfortunate part about most forums, especially those forumners that deemed themselves senior whether in real life or cyberlife, they will be a tad stubborn in accepting alternative views or opinions as they take it as a direct challenge to their own "seniority"

Thats why I always respect others viewpoints and if you do really wants to post something that is opposing always try to post it such a way that it is a discussion and not that somebody else is wrong just becos we do not share the same views

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-05-2020, 08:01 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Actually I really cant comprehend why these Cockroaches are spending $$$ & resources in researching these kind of obvious findings if somebody is infected with something esp Wuhan virus it would be almost certain that all bodily fluids & discharges would be risky as well e.g. saliva, urine, sweat, shit...ETC

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 11-05-2020, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post

Welcum to Wetnam TCSS will up u back tomorrow morning as didn't realised that until I saw my User CP page so hope you have a new post by then....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-05-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Many thanks for bro snipeshot08 for the welcome to the thread. I thought I'd just share something I've been working on for a while in anticipation of the reopening of international travel(I'm hoping to travel to HCM at the end of the year -fingers crossed-).

I've actually took some information from here as well as other resources online and collated a map showing some of the locations of interests in Saigon. Since this information can be exported I've attached here a link to the exported google maps kmz file. I know some bros not very tech savvy, so I included a youtube video i found guiding people on how to import the file into your personal google maps.

Do let me know what you think of my file, and do let me know if there are some gaps that you've noticed!!

https://filebin.net/w1d7vup30jt5x23n

Old 12-05-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Many thanks for bro snipeshot08 for the welcome to the thread. I thought I'd just share something I've been working on for a while in anticipation of the reopening of international travel(I'm hoping to travel to HCM at the end of the year -fingers crossed-).

Wah end of the year ah??? How to tahan??? I now 2 months no go already going crazy with sperm cumming out of my nose & ears liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 12-05-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah end of the year ah??? How to tahan??? I now 2 months no go already going crazy with sperm cumming out of my nose & ears liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Perhaps this might help you:

Old 13-05-2020, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Perhaps this might help you:

( Click to show/hide )

If this supermarket got really sell such fresh abalones I will one shot buy up all the stocks liao

This gal really no brainer going naked in all those Sinkie public places like shopping centres & supermarkets, doesn't she realise the fact that practically everywhere now in Sinkie there are CCTVs everywhere

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Last edited by Hurricane88; 13-05-2020 at 09:13 AM.
Old 13-05-2020, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This gal really no brainer going naked in all those Sinkie public places like shopping centres & supermarkets, doesn't she realise the fact that practically everywhere now in Sinkie there are CCTVs everywhere
this is the 20yo viet bu i talk about in whathefarkapp leh.
the abalone young but not fresh liao lah. you won't buy wan lah 😁
Old 13-05-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
( Click to show/hide )
Looks like taken at Sex Siong supermarket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
this is the 20yo viet bu i talk about in whathefarkapp leh.
the abalone young but not fresh liao lah. you won't buy wan lah
Abalone frozen and thawed a thousand times?

Taste confirm not so Q liao!
Old 13-05-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Welcum to Wetnam TCSS will up u back tomorrow morning as didn't realised that until I saw my User CP page so hope you have a new post by then....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Thanks. I frequent this thread also but don't post as much as I got nothing to contribute yet
Old 13-05-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Abalone frozen and thawed a thousand times?

Taste confirm not so Q liao!

I think for the best tasting abalones and confirm to be QQ...

Better to go Vietnam for fresh stocks.

And select the abalone of your choice from the sea of VietBUs....

Should be spoiled for choice over there.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1