The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyman View Post
Hi guys any recommendation for nuru b2b message? Thanks in advance.
You should search this thread for past post, someone rated a few notable ladies which are consistent with what most bros here think.
Old 30-12-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi guys any recommendation for nuru b2b message? Thanks in advance.
You can always try Cheryl out, note roaming is limited tho overall good value for money
Old 30-12-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
troyku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Melody. Overall she is good, very service oriented, very pleasant. She does try to squeeze in as many people as possible though in a day which I think makes the feeling a bit rushed. I booked first time then she later in day message me back to change time so she can fit in additional customer, then cancelled session when I didn't respond within 30 minutes. Eventually I got booking, but then she had client coming exactly one hour later and I feel like she is rushing me a bit at start and end.

But, her actual massage is great! Very strong, but not painful. Got skill. No piano. It is better than most massage I get at normal massage places.

HDLY is also good, but a bit short. Then she flip you over and focus only on little bro's head a lot. Very sensitive, little bit uncomfortable. No stroking or other technique variety there.

After finish is nice. Did not rush out, help you clean up, let you relax and do a bit more massage for a few minutes then help you up to the shower again.

I think if she maybe don't schedule session so much back-to-back customer (can charge more to compensate, I think it is ok), and go a bit slower on the little bro with some variety in technique will be overall easily 9/10 and for sure RTM.

Look 8/10 - Very nice MILF. Picture is very photoshop but she keeps her figure well. Face also quite pretty.
Massage - 9/10
Sensual - 6/10, need more variety in technique
Service - 9/10 (except for bit rushed, everything else is really good! Even help you undress and dress)
Location - 5/10 (good for bro who drive, lots of parking, but if taking bus/MRT is a bit difficult. Also she give you a reference address on WhatsApp, then exact details when you reach. But the actual location is maybe 5-7 minute walk away from her reference address)
RTM - Maybe
Old 01-01-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jickjock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyku View Post
Tried Melody. Overall she is good, very service oriented, very pleasant. She does try to squeeze in as many people as possible though in a day which I think makes the feeling a bit rushed. I booked first time then she later in day message me back to change time so she can fit in additional customer, then cancelled session when I didn't respond within 30 minutes. Eventually I got booking, but then she had client coming exactly one hour later and I feel like she is rushing me a bit at start and end.
Bro can provide link to this Melody?
Old 01-01-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
troyku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jickjock View Post
Bro can provide link to this Melody?
Here you go

https://beautycastle.space/melody-massage-hj-health-treatment/
Old 02-01-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Decided to try Ai Ni for my first 2021 session

https://sglonelyguy.site/aini-massage/

Posting this FR here as she does speak basic English, with a cute accent similar to one of my Shanghainese friends (Ai Ni is not from Shanghai).

I stopped visiting MLs as I prefer FLs these days, but never tried Aini during her last two stints in SG, so since she's back for two months I thought I'd visit her to 'check out her hype'. Note that she's currently booked for two weeks.

The good:
100% Full Nude SYT sitting on your back massaging you then playing with your dick. If you heard anything about Ai Ni, its that she's a looker - sexy slim body, tight ass and pretty face with luscious lips. The only thing some guys wouldn't like is her small natural boobs, which are just B, but quit firm and well shaped, with nice nipples.

Service is fully to expectations - considering her rate - standard HJ, light access to her pussy, can lightly play with her tits, and she'll wash you before and after (not shower with you).

The bad:
Nothing really - just don't expect too much from her, considering how much she's charging, which I reckon is quite affordable considering her looks. Her massage skills are decent, though her HDLY is more towards scratching than sensual, and if you like an SYT rubbing her nipples onto your back, she does that quite well.
Old 03-01-2021, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

I also has the opportunity to try Aini. She moved session a bit later Unbelievable body. Nice attitude and was happily surprised by her English.

Massage was great and sensual is ok. But really, that body is why I’ll be back... 14 days our for RTMs

Downside is the wet floor as mentioned and wasn’t open for sucking the gorgeous pair or painting.

Did I say body is amazing ?
Old 04-01-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mickeyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
You can always try Cheryl out, note roaming is limited tho overall good value for money
does her nuru comes w the 2 HJs?
Old 04-01-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnnytan141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic8393 View Post
One of the bros here exchanged some data/info on ML and he introduced this English Speaking ML to me. Actually I can speak both English and Mandarin, so language is not an issue.

So decided to give her a try.

WhatsApp'ed her and chat a few lines. Found that her English is not bad. So dated her after getting her location and service charge of $150.

Her Message skill is not bad and it soothed my body. When she was done on my back, she asked me to turn around and proceeded with a lot of teasing actions. Then she started with juagen, then she got down of the bed. Under the dim light (light was turned off during the whole session), I could see her starting to strip, not just the top but her panties too. Then she applied some oil on my body and then she came on top of me naked, rubbing her C cup around my body including my genital part, then both our genital parts are rubbing against each other, with her sexy moans. I tried putting my lips on hers and surprisingly, we started frenching while I used my hands cupping her breasts and using fingers to ticker her small nipples. Then she moved her mouth to my left nipple and I also turned to suck and lick hers too.

She then stroke my standing cock and at times poked her fingers into my ass. I did the same to hers and her moans get sexier and until I exploded. She then said that," I know you are very strong and afraid that cannot cum. No worries as I am Singapore number 2..."

Quite a good experience, indeed.

After I left her spa, I WhatsApp her to thank her for her services. Then she replied that,"now you know my skills, I will give you more surprise when you come back the next time."...

Before the massage session, she also humoured and said that she `s number 2 in Singapore who can do so well.
Bro, can pm number?
Old 04-01-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7140 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

https://sglonelyguy.site/le-le-massage/

Hello Bros

Have anyone of you tried her? I tried to fix an advanced slot, but was told to arrange tomorrow. Kind of strange especially I was giving her the date and time o wanted.

Let me know.

Cheers.
Old 05-01-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

late fr for tao zi.

location: easy for drivers. nt too bad fr foot soldier, a bit near mrt.
looks: 7/10 (she look very close to her pics and she slimmer in person)
massage: 6/10 nt bad got effort and strength but only on back and legs
bj: 7/10 asked for cbj but she use clingwrap even when i ask if i need to bring my own condom. she managed to get me to shoot in less than 5 min
hj: 2/10 too rough. got 1 point feel like she going to pull my cock off. her hj not sensual kind. but she did the fake sex positions which were nice.
overall: 6-7/10
rtm: no (yes only if she giv me discount again)

she double booked my original slot but gave me a different timing and discount. she is nt sensual enough and her dirty talk too fake. boob enhancement also nt good. but service is good in current dry time. jz not my type of meat.
Old 05-01-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
does her nuru comes w the 2 HJs?
2HJs is included in 90mins ..
1 hr is 1 HJ as she prefers that way
Old 05-01-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mickeyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnin View Post
2HJs is included in 90mins ..
1 hr is 1 HJ as she prefers that way
ok, thanks bro.
Old 07-01-2021, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_dog69 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.site/le-le-massage/

Hello Bros

Have anyone of you tried her? I tried to fix an advanced slot, but was told to arrange tomorrow. Kind of strange especially I was giving her the date and time o wanted.

Let me know.

Cheers.
Hi, bro. Possible to share your FR on her?

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Old 08-01-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7140 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
Hi, bro. Possible to share your FR on her?
Sadly, it was a disappointment.

I think I got switched. She was nowhere slim or in the east. So I think she passed me on to someone else.

She was however heavy on the top.

Anyway, you can try and update. She does not work any earlier than 1pm.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1