The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2004, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
scansync is Cool - loads of Potential
Question Tanjung Batu

Hello All Brothers,

Have anyone have Tanjung Batu things to share? My colleague keep telling me that his friend went there to F**k around, S$100 for both sisters. & also others....

Then everyone start to ask why always go Tanjung Batu when u already married a beautiful wife? He reply ' the girl there more pretty than my wife'....

I feel like going there to explore but no one seems interested to join me...so i still left wondering, is the girl there really that pretty?? it is really hard to believe becos i tried Tanjung Balai & Tanjung Pinang's girls....majority not pretty....

So brothers....anyone been there b4 or heard of any goodies there??
Old 07-02-2004, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
'outside food' is always tastier...

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 08-02-2004, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 22
greenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud of
Majority of the girl not pretty as compared to balai and tanjung pinang ...Balai and pinang is better..
Old 08-02-2004, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of
Maybe your friend thinks youth is beauty.
Which I think batu has alot of younger girls than in balai & pinang, up to the extent your friend might be a paedophile.
Old 08-02-2004, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
YS_chonger88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tanjung Batu

Just to share some info on TG Batu.

If you like Kampon life style (1960s), thats the place for u. Distance fr sing is far, about another 1hr+ from Tg Penag and freq of freey is only 4 times a day......miss that ferry then wait long long......

Still think TG Penang is better....just my opinion.
Old 08-02-2004, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
pussywillo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypussywillo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
well some ppl even me self tink younger is always more better to "cheong" may be its the mind set that still FRESH.
but be wary being isolated and ulu t\you as a foreigner will be sticking out from the locals. just dun stand out of flash your wallet around
Old 08-02-2004, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
YS_chonger88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by pussywillo
well some ppl even me self tink younger is always more better to "cheong" may be its the mind set that still FRESH.
but be wary being isolated and ulu t\you as a foreigner will be sticking out from the locals. just dun stand out of flash your wallet around
Totally agree with Pussywillo. Must not be flashing our wallet around. TG Batu is real ulu, one look and they know we are not locals.
Old 09-02-2004, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 22
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tanjung Batu

Quote:
Originally posted by scansync
Hello All Brothers,

it is really hard to believe becos i tried Tanjung Balai & Tanjung Pinang's girls....majority not pretty....

So brothers....anyone been there b4 or heard of any goodies there??
Since you've tried Tg.Balai and Tg.Pinang and find that the majority of the gals there are not pretty, I'll advise you to skip Tg.Batu and proceed to Batam instead. The gals in Tg.Batu are less attractive coz they are really kampong style.........meaning they dun know how to 'make-up' and they always wear those biker jeans which is a 'turn-off'.

Old 09-02-2004, 08:25 AM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by neyney
Maybe your friend thinks youth is beauty.
Which I think batu has alot of younger girls than in balai & pinang, up to the extent your friend might be a paedophile.
Yup. Tg.Batu got gals aged 13-19.......but they are very costly and most of their looks CMI.......almost all of them got 'baby fats' or looked like 3 wks never had any food.......

Old 09-02-2004, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
'outside food' is always tastier...
next time your house cooked the food ..... you bring the food to corridor to makan ?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 09-02-2004, 09:26 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by greenze
Majority of the girl not pretty as compared to balai and tanjung pinang ...Balai and pinang is better..
how are you huh?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 09-02-2004, 09:29 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Tanjung Batu

Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
I'll advise you to skip Tg.Batu
wei .... 'freedom of choice' applies

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 09-02-2004, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
almost all of them got 'baby fats' or looked like 3 wks never had any food.......
I prefer the latter type

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 09-02-2004, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
I prefer the latter type
I'll advise you to go to the refugee's camp in Hongkong.....

Old 09-02-2004, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
I'll advise you to go to the refugee's camp in Hongkong.....
cannot build your joy on other's ordeal

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1