The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2006, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 19
raymond_ralim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymond_ralim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
What you do when your GF/Wife has period????

hi just want to know how bro here do to relieve needs.. if your gf/wife have period.. and you got the need to f**k her
Old 25-07-2006, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 22
noname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud of
Re: What you do when your GF/Wife has period????

1) PCC
2) dun care if got period or not....just do it
3) go Geylang

My reply good or not?
Old 25-07-2006, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
krime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykrime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She will compromise by BBBJ.
Old 25-07-2006, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 23
alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

I do not care if she(wife) is having period .. I still ON her ... sometimes .. if the period is too heavy ... she will tell me and I will ask her to blow me ... If she decided that the period is not heavy ... we will have it in the shower ... we dun want to mess up our bed sheets ... we did it before and the bloody bed sheet has to be throw away ... the bed still has the blood strain mark ... hahaha ...

Do you know that girls are hornier when they are having period .. or going to have their period ? ... The breast area will be more sensitive to touch ... and that is how I make her horny and arouse her .... making her wanting to have a piece of me ... that is when I ask her if it is ok to penetrate .. or just give me a bj. I am ok with ... just a bj ... while I fondle her ...

Alrighty ... I know some guys feel disgusted to see blood ... but having it while she is having period is kinda different ... as the vaginal will be warmer due to the blood(maybe) ... or something else .. I dunno ... but I feel it warmer ... and naturally .. it is wetter ... hahaaha ...

Have fun ... period or not ...

Alvin
Old 25-07-2006, 09:26 AM
Samster

noname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud ofnoname123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by krime8
She will compromise by BBBJ.
Provided the gf/wife allows lah....can i say like that or not...
Old 25-07-2006, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinchan7
I do not care if she(wife) is having period .. I still ON her ... sometimes .. if the period is too heavy ... she will tell me and I will ask her to blow me ... If she decided that the period is not heavy ... we will have it in the shower ... we dun want to mess up our bed sheets ... we did it before and the bloody bed sheet has to be throw away ... the bed still has the blood strain mark ... hahaha ...

Do you know that girls are hornier when they are having period .. or going to have their period ? ... The breast area will be more sensitive to touch ... and that is how I make her horny and arouse her .... making her wanting to have a piece of me ... that is when I ask her if it is ok to penetrate .. or just give me a bj. I am ok with ... just a bj ... while I fondle her ...

Alrighty ... I know some guys feel disgusted to see blood ... but having it while she is having period is kinda different ... as the vaginal will be warmer due to the blood(maybe) ... or something else .. I dunno ... but I feel it warmer ... and naturally .. it is wetter ... hahaaha ...

Have fun ... period or not ...

Alvin

True true..you have your points.....but hor....in terms of medical side....it's no good for the women....
Old 25-07-2006, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!

bbbj followed by CIM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiApIgH1Vr8
Old 25-07-2006, 09:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -351 / Power: 0
bart bart bart bart

One time I on FL. Fuck halfway change position notice a bit of blood on the CD. Damm. Dick turn soft.
Old 25-07-2006, 09:34 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 12997 / Power: 24
FUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond reputeFUCKYOU has a reputation beyond repute

it turns me off... but i know of someone who is turn on with the red liquid.. but i cannot mention his nick here.....

in fact DNAT once ask me.... that ribena juice can drink want or not huh??? is it vitamin C rich????
Old 25-07-2006, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by big dick
bbbj followed by CIM
Again...provided gf/wife allow lah...

BTW...u like that treat women good meh....
Old 25-07-2006, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCKYOU
it turns me off... but i know of someone who is turn on with the red liquid.. but i cannot mention his nick here.....

in fact DNAT once ask me.... that ribena juice can drink want or not huh??? is it vitamin C rich????
Ask NAT NAT to test first lor....see if he drinks liao can his face complexion change for the better or not...if can = vitamin C rich....
Old 25-07-2006, 09:38 AM
Samster

big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!big dick is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname123
Again...provided gf/wife allow lah...

BTW...u like that treat women good meh....
well.. my wife never complain...

Old 25-07-2006, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by big dick
well.. my wife never complain...
Then i must say...you very the FORTUNATE arh!!!!!
Old 25-07-2006, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Then i must say...you very the FORTUNATE arh!!!!!
THANKS ....

Old 25-07-2006, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
krime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykrime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Provided the gf/wife allows lah....can i say like that or not...
Oh, she initiate it. Not me. She's pretty nice to me lah, what else can i say?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1