The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 17
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Haha! Bro, If only life was so simple.
It is very dependent on the girl and which pub is she working in.
Cheers
You mean the HJ part right. So if I like the girl what do I need to say/ask ? Or just walk into the bar?
Old 17-01-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Went exploring the day before
Oxley Tower joints in operation for a few months already.

1 joint Sparkles on 3rd floor. SH Mug $10. Didn't go in.
3 joints on 2nd floor.
Phil Nights HH Mug $5. SH $7. This joint abit small.
Candy. Never went in. Heard is same management as Sparkles.
Oxcen Mug $7 all night. LD $10/shot or $30/glass. Corner unit. Dark, more chill ambience. Girls R and M tag team can be really fun.
how abt Catz karaoke?
Old 17-01-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
You mean the HJ part right. So if I like the girl what do I need to say/ask ? Or just walk into the bar?
Well, you can negotiate anywhere but better inside...
Old 18-01-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

any huntings today so far ?
Old 18-01-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Born1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi all, have been reading a lot but this is my 1st time post here. A lot of very interesting post and hoped to be able to join u guys visit those pinay pub. Any seniors can advise what should info I provide, so that I could join?
Old 18-01-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
Saw a beautiful babe walking along circular road and I followed her.
She sat outside a Pinoy pub and I walk past a few times but no interaction.

Now after reading this thread then I know you have to go up and ask how much is LD?

So can I safely say that need to have 2nd LD then will have minimum HJ action?
Can forget about that area. They ignore locals but calling out to ang mohs. 6-8 years ago that area was hot and wild
Old 19-01-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Can forget about that area. They ignore locals but calling out to ang mohs. 6-8 years ago that area was hot and wild
actually that's not entirely true. you just have to go in, order your drinks, and they will automatically go to you. its still quite wild.
Old 20-01-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
actually that's not entirely true. you just have to go in, order your drinks, and they will automatically go to you. its still quite wild.
Both true. Just avoid Fridays. that's when there is a increase in the number of angmohs.
I go there on Mondays. lots of action..
Try BI ...
Old 22-01-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Both true. Just avoid Fridays. that's when there is a increase in the number of angmohs.
Try BI ...
what BI ? or what the actual name?
Old 22-01-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 0
2K20 is a glorious beacon of light2K20 is a glorious beacon of light2K20 is a glorious beacon of light2K20 is a glorious beacon of light2K20 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Try BI ...
Bro can share this BI?
Old 22-01-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
maskedrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Try BI ...
Can share details? Thanks in advance
Old 28-01-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
kukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all senior, may I ask what the best timing to visit pinoy pub, personally dun have much exp at this scene. Went a couple of time and this is either too early not much option to choose or too late the girl are alr occupied. Abit sian with viet ktv. Wanted to explore other scene. Hope senior help out.
Old 28-01-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kukusamurai View Post
Hi all senior, may I ask what the best timing to visit pinoy pub, personally dun have much exp at this scene. Went a couple of time and this is either too early not much option to choose or too late the girl are alr occupied. Abit sian with viet ktv. Wanted to explore other scene. Hope senior help out.
Interested to find out too. Hard to find kaki nowadays. Always solo
Old 29-01-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukusamurai View Post
Bros,
pubs usually open after 7. some at 6.
Girls usually ready after 30 mins.
Best time to go would be after 9 pm though some like to go very late at 11 plus.
Most important is the chemistry with the girl. So more action only on repeat visits and more LDs
Bros who talk about HJ for one LDs are just lucky.

Cheers
Old 29-01-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
traveltomonger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

Travel a lot for my work, but heading to Singapore for first time, have spent much time in other places, and always enjoyed time going out and finding some girls to mingle with
Reading through the pages, can see lots of places to visit, such as SS, CI, HG, but unsure of how to work out the names of regular places mentioned as will be first time in Singapore for me.
I have a few nights to be able to enjoy this scene, and hoping for some advice of best Pinay pub options for playability, and of course the advice on places that are dark and have comfy sofas to maximise playability.
More than happy to report of how I go once have visited and experienced the scene.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1