The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Re: Worst asshole in SG

Ups u TS! Pls kip sharing!
Old 10-09-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

I know this guy personally. He is innocent. Ynd started this thread to smear the guy. Hoping to get him into trouble so the Wife will divorce him. The Wife already said not interested in you. Why stilll do such a thing to destroy people’s family. What did my Friend ever do to you? 😡
Old 10-09-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
I know this guy personally. He is innocent. Ynd started this thread to smear the guy. Hoping to get him into trouble so the Wife will divorce him. The Wife already said not interested in you. Why stilll do such a thing to destroy people’s family. What did my Friend ever do to you? 😡
Can u post YND pic? We wanna see this cocker pic leh...

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 10-09-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Know him my ass! He is a fucking liar! He fuck other girl did he tell u? No and do u know ý he did not even admit that he fuck around even when his wife show him the picture of him naked with another girl! So don't tell me u know him!
Old 10-09-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
U stupid bitch they are already divorced
Old 10-09-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

So u fuck his wife now u said u ok ah? u fuck people wife and think is ok,
So people fuck around is wrong? So how about u? U also fuck around and worse fuck people wife
Old 10-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
This Son of a Bitch 3 days did not go home already! Haha guess all guys really cannot take it that they wear green hat yeah! For 1 year he wore that green hat he did not notice now I made it official he wore the green hat I want to see how he can take it! Karma is a bitch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
So u fuck his wife now u said u ok ah? u fuck people wife and think is ok,
So people fuck around is wrong? So how about u? U also fuck around and worse fuck people wife
Like that can ah
Old 10-09-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Like that can ah
U think he is a hero? I m sure most of u guys here are husband will u tell your wife u want to have two girls at the same time? If he treat his wife well u think I can get her wife? When he had girl he can don't go back for 6 months plus wo! Now the girl go back China then everyday go home? Corne on lŕ
Old 10-09-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Like that can ah
Quote:
Did this asshole tell you he took 40k from his wife to buy condo? Even can tell her use to earn money! Did he tell you when his wife admitted hospital did he go visit her when she discharged she is on mc did he even care about her ask about her? No he did not! So don't come tell me you know this bastard
Old 10-09-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
After 1 year the story cont.... Some more now have another version.

Such mystery.
These kind of drama should appear in your Darker side of men II . you should liaise with the original , buy the rights show in DSOM II .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 10-09-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=YnD1985;19185492]U think he is a hero? I m sure most of u guys here are husband will u tell your wife u want to have two girls at the same time? If he treat his wife well u think I can get her wife?......[QUOTE]

So you also fucking pple wife lah....u not saint either...so don't kpkb.

Since she divorced n now u r the new fuck toy...then just shut up n take care of her
Old 10-09-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
After 1 year the story cont.... Some more now have another version.

Such mystery.
Up u 12 bro
Old 10-09-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
Did this asshole tell you he took 40k from his wife to buy condo? Even can tell her use to earn money! Did he tell you when his wife admitted hospital did he go visit her when she discharged she is on mc did he even care about her ask about her? No he did not! So don't come tell me you know this bastard
he's a close friend. almost like brudder. the wife told him got someone in love with her. say damn dumb. can give ard 40k. so they pretend to divorce. take the money buy condo. knn.. u lose out come here and complain. heard u force urself on her. fucking bastard u.
Old 10-09-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

please lah ts... dont come here and play angel. those who know who you are knows what kind of person you actually are. people attached already still force yourself on others. tsk tsk. husband in hospital visiting gotta leave early because of you. you fuck already. although not with a willingly party. sugggest you fuck off.. forget about taking any money back before they report you for rape.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
please lah ts... dont come here and play angel. those who know who you are knows what kind of person you actually are. people attached already still force yourself on others. tsk tsk. husband in hospital visiting gotta leave early because of you. you fuck already. although not with a willingly party. sugggest you fuck off.. forget about taking any money back before they report you for rape.
Come on he think he angel also meh! His wife last night already told him she don't want be with him already! He say anything what up to her and he want play pity! His wife also say he don't care about her only care about himself! U think his stupid thing he will tell u meh damn ass
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1