The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
hyperj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: new MP in Northeast

had one super playable one, loves to eat raisins
Old 25-12-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperj View Post
Hi bro, can intro? Thanks...
Old 27-12-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
hisashii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can share pls
Old 28-12-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 5
Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold

As I'm staying around that area. I used to always frequent I Spa but until H Spa opened, I have changed my playground. Pardon my long message.

Firstly, the massage per hour is cheaper by a lot at H Spa and they do not sell packages which is a plus point as the Recep at I Spa will always hardsell the package.

Next, H Spa has shower facilities inside every room which is very convenient and have lots of privacy for the customer. I Spa shower facilities is outside the rooms and is shared with other customers. There were a few instances where I wrapped my half naked body and walked 10m to the shower area after the massage. While showering halfway, another customer came in and shower beside me wtf.

Lastly is comparing the playability of the MLs, as I used to be a regular customer at I Spa, I have tried all of their MLs and I dare say their playability is extremely low. A few of them are quite arrogant also by demanding higher tips and providing lesser quality of massage and eat time after getting close to them. They will take advantage of you by coming in the room late and halfway will go out take hot towel then coming in 10 mins later. Since H Spa opened about a year ago, I have stopped going to I Spa. The masseuse at H Spa are so much better with their service and are quite playful too after knowing them. I have a few regulars there who provide extremely good GFE as well. There was once I forgot to bring enough tips and this ML was nice enough to say that it's fine.

There is another new Spa just opened beside H Spa and I have yet to try. I took a look at their massage pricing and environment and its quite good. Will try it soon.

Bros who frequent the massage in this area can PM me we can exchange info discreetly or we can even chiong tgt. Hope to hear from you all soon.
Old 29-12-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Bale99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
As I'm staying around that area. I used to always frequent I Spa but until H Spa opened, I have changed my playground. Pardon my long message.
Hi bro can pm any fr for the h spa? Thanks
Old 30-12-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 14
intense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Pls share I exchange
Old 31-12-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
xiaogui87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For H** spa, any ML to recommend? Had try one name start with E.
SOP i can say.
Old 31-12-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

Tried this J lady at H spa
Syt but limited roaming
Old 31-12-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Anyone tried nxcxx at H spa .. look delicious .. can take normal massage or have to die die take the 88 crap ?
Old 01-01-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

Normal can liao
Old 10-01-2020, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 14
intense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud of

Anyone have fr on Viet spa? 😉 There was another thread on northeast but can't find it.
Old 10-01-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Shaikan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaoka View Post
just an update that i finally tried this place last week. went in the evening. initially thought was closed as lights were off and reception have no one at desk. entered the main door and lights are sensor activated and a lady in dress attended to me. price list was 60/85/110 for 60/90/120 mins.

took the 90 mins session. decent massage with fair bit of teasing on butt area. standard rates for gq. didnt attempt to roam. may rtm as entry fee not as steep as other places in same row which will push for p-massage

base on price list,they dont have p massage option to push. they also didnt push/ask me to sign package which is available.
Bro,

Can share location and which spa? Will up your pts.
Old 13-01-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by intense730 View Post
Anyone have fr on Viet spa? 😉 There was another thread on northeast but can't find it.
Somehow moderators deleted that thread. I am curious to see if anyone knows who is good from H Spa (at that famous prata place). Anyone care to share?
Old 13-01-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Banque888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if u guys are talking H spa is H** spa...its my regular place to go to...try to find other place near my home but most closed at 10.30pm....only can go after 11pm...so far I try only 3 ml there...to me the most happening is E***...even I can't speak Chinese but still try to communicate and good service....A**** got nice bods for me....
Old 13-01-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post

Firstly, the massage per hour is cheaper by a lot at H Spa and they do not sell packages which is a plus point as the Recep at I Spa will always hardsell the package.

Next, H Spa has shower facilities inside every room which is very convenient and have lots of privacy for the customer. I Spa shower facilities is outside the rooms and is shared with other customers. There were a few instances where I wrapped my half naked body and walked 10m to the shower area after the massage. While showering halfway, another customer came in and shower beside me wtf.

Lastly is comparing the playability of the MLs, as I used to be a regular customer at I Spa, I have tried all of their MLs and I dare say their playability is extremely low. A few of them are quite arrogant also by demanding higher tips and providing lesser quality of massage and eat time after getting close to them. They will take advantage of you by coming in the room late and halfway will go out take hot towel then coming in 10 mins later. Since H Spa opened about a year ago, I have stopped going to I Spa. The masseuse at H Spa are so much better with their service and are quite playful too after knowing them. I have a few regulars there who provide extremely good GFE as well. There was once I forgot to bring enough tips and this ML was nice enough to say that it's fine.

There is another new Spa just opened beside H Spa and I have yet to try. I took a look at their massage pricing and environment and its quite good. Will try it soon.

Bros who frequent the massage in this area can PM me we can exchange info discreetly or we can even chiong tgt. Hope to hear from you all soon.
Bro, can share more details about this spa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1