The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-01-2013, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 15
no0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Hello from the Sands bro! Next time get Indian Magic Oil... better than Sarawak and some say JB one

Both of u dangerous people to party with. In 10 years time I'm going to get my datuk-ship and suddenly 晚報 has all my Bangkok partying pictures splashed on the front pages?

LOL ~ never tried Indian Magic Oil before ~ Standby for the "PICs"

Bro Nookie no worries, no "private" shots taken, I respect other's privacy
Old 15-01-2013, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 15
no0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno0bzkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Day 3

Was really pleased with the lady that Bro Nookie pointed out to me at Insomnia, her name is Pear. After 2 sessions of tiring love making, we fell asleep in each other arms and was awaken by the knocks on my door by Bro B and Bro J....

Was shock that its already past 1pm told the guys to give me some time to freshen up. Went back to bed, cuddled up with Pear and told her the guys were rushing me... FYI Pear speaks excellent english, best among the thai girls I've met. I proceeded into the shower and she came in after me

Didn't have time to go 1 more round, told Pear that we were rushing. She is very understanding. We changed up and as I was about to pay her, she motioned her hands to mine and gave me a confused look... then she told me to call her again tonight and we'll see each other again tonight. Least I could do was walked her down and get her a cab home.

Thereafter, went for another round of shopping with the group at MBK. On our way back to the hotel, Bro T commented on the sexy ladies parading in the MP opposite our hotel. We had a discussion and Bro T, Bro J and me decided to test the joint out first.

Name of the Joint : See Dang

As we stepped in, we were greeted warmly by the ladies there, out of the 8 ladies 6 spoke english. The cheeky one teased us, "why did u wait so long then you come?" Apparently due to the size of our group, we were quite noticeable when we moved around. We were given a menu and ladies were assigned to us, (u can opt for a change if you don't like the assigned lady) my girl's name was M, long dark silky hairy, very fair skin (father is a chinese), natural 33Cs and nice curvy figure. We were guided into our designated rooms. The rooms are almost alike to Nataree, replace the bathtub for a shower area. AC is 100% better than Nataree but bed is smaller though.

Was ordered to strip... then massage began, at least she attempted to give me some decent massage not piano type poking style. She flipped me over, after a few strokes grabbed my prick and started tingling my groin and scrotum area with her tongue... After awhile she came up, teased me a little and told me I can do anything I desire....

To cut this short, not going into too many details on how we bonked each other silly in the room... Bros living around that area, this place is a must try for cheap, accommodating, 100% GFE bonk.

Damage is only $2000thb for everything. Bro T extended 30mins so he paid $2600thb, this joint provides after hours and da bao service as well, damage is the initial $2000thb + $500thb for the MMS.

photos of See Dang

Lunch Meeting ~ To be Continued

Cheers~
Old 15-01-2013, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

See Dang Massage.
I went there today late afternoon, walked the whole soi , apparently there are about 12 parlours. I think see dang and another joint further down where the girls have white tops and pink sarongs.
Fated or not as i was walking across the street, the girl in the picture caught me looking at the MP and waved me.So after checking out the whole Soi, i ended up there and took her, Nam is her name. Very thin and only A cup, athletic body, but as with Isaan girls are dark skinned.
Massage was 250, extra was 2000.
Will try M or the other MP another day
Old 15-01-2013, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

See Dang Massage.
I went there today late afternoon, walked the whole soi , apparently there are about 12 parlours. I think see dang and another joint further down where the girls have white tops and pink sarongs.
Fated or not as i was walking across the street, the girl in the picture caught me looking at the MP and waved me.So after checking out the whole Soi, i ended up there and took her, Nam is her name. Very thin and only A cup, athletic body, but as with Isaan girls are dark skinned.
Massage was 250, extra was 2000.
Will try M or the other MP another day

Last edited by kwong; 16-01-2013 at 04:00 PM. Reason: double post
Old 15-01-2013, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexoroz View Post
Old enough to cheong. i guess i was just lucky, i heard from my friend saying thai girls like young boys if they get to fuck them they'll become prettier.
My hunting ground is SCRATCHDOG, i dont know why i go there 7 out of 10 times sure tio one. I really really like nunglen and funky....

Scratch dog, if you frequent to bkk, then you will know what kind of disco scratch dog is.

Try nunglen and Falabella, see if you lucky enough to get 5 to 7 girls.
Your friend is pulling your leg la, why wouldn't he say " by drinking the young boy siao" will make the girl complexion even smoother than ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Bro to hook hi-so SYT puyings u must either 1) visit the supermarket often or 2) drive around Bangkok and sooner or later one of them will rear end your car... either 2 scenarios u hoh say leaw... have free fuck & they take care you some more.
Hi bro IMO,

Yup, it's been awhile I hunting at "talad" in Cnx here, when ever I do marketing, I'm hoping to know some sao saosss at the same time.

For the driving car one, seems like in one of the lakorn which features Boy Pakon and Marie Bonner, which aired early last year. The tittle of the lakorn is Saam Num Neua Thong. And I hope one day a rich young girl can rear my bike, and from there can may our love gloom.
Old 16-01-2013, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tofuboy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at RCA a few nights ago and managed to hook up a few hot thai girls. Apparently one of them was working as some manager in a bank and hell was she horny! The moment i entered my eyes and hers met and we slowly danced towards each other. Can see she wanted me as badly as I wanted her so i fast hand fast leg ask her if she wants to leave. The rest is history and i still can rmb so clearly how i fucked her tight body and that slutty look and how she was so into it that her tongue kept hanging out like a dog
Old 16-01-2013, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Your friend is pulling your leg la, why wouldn't he say " by drinking the young boy siao" will make the girl complexion even smoother than ever.
I hope one day a rich young girl can rear my bike, and from there can may our love gloom.
If only it was true that 'young' cum is best collagen, then it's game over for old cxxks like me (Soopafly, you reading this?!)

And not only your love bloom, but hit her rear too
Old 16-01-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
If only it was true that 'young' cum is best collagen, then it's game over for old cxxks like me (Soopafly, you reading this?!)

And not only your love bloom, but hit her rear too
I am actually crying inside

Quick, someone fetch me a puying to console me!
Old 16-01-2013, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
curly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here organizing a trip during cny hols.... do let me knw....
Old 16-01-2013, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly View Post
Any bros here organizing a trip during cny hols.... do let me knw....
Yes...have, organizing a trip to Wat to "Tam Boon"....now u know....how?
Old 16-01-2013, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
sexoroz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Scratch dog, if you frequent to bkk, then you will know what kind of disco scratch dog is.

Try nunglen and Falabella, see if you lucky enough to get 5 to 7 girls.

Ya i know how scratchdog is, not all of them are pros thou. met a few good ladies there.
Old 16-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jwnkm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros here,

just posted here and will be in bkk for a long time. anyone gg chiong do jio jio me i am free as still having a month + break to settle down before starting work here
Old 16-01-2013, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexoroz View Post
Ya i know how scratchdog is, not all of them are pros thou. met a few good ladies there.
define good ladies?
Old 16-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
vince_kid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros

Any bros going to bbk during cny? 11th feb to 16th feb I will be going there solo.can Cheong together during that day.

Regards
Old 16-01-2013, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince_kid View Post
Hi bros

Any bros going to bbk during cny? 11th feb to 16th feb I will be going there solo.can Cheong together during that day.

Regards
nookie going to club tamboon, you can pm him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1