The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-12-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1956 / Power: 17
lionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Finally back in BKK for a short break and having been away for 2.5 years, seems like new massage joints have sprouted up, especially Nuru massage joints. Of course old haunts like Addict, Cherry and Snow White are still around.

Found that the newer places currently popular with Jap and western expats are these three:

1) Doki Doki Massage

https://dokidokibangkok.com/

It’s just next to the popular Isao Japanese restaurant along Sukhumvit Soo 31 (which means that you can head straight for dinner right after bonking, or vice versa)

2) Lan Massage

https://lanmassage.wordpress.com/

Another popular Nuru massage place along Sukhumvit Soi 22...just a couple of minutes walk from Holiday Inn. Rooms are a little too small though.

Both Doki Doki and Lan have a few angpai which provide absolutely fantastic massages. The girls are not that great looking but they more than make up for it with their service quality. A few actually looked better than the photos you see on the iPad.

3) Daisy Dream

https://www.daisydream.club/

The newest kid on the block along Sukhumvit Soi 33, just round the corner from Hera’s massage. Their rooms are great and feels like a high class bordello. The girls are plenty but again nothing spectacular about their looks. They do try hard though. And it’s nice that there’s a 40-min quickie session for only 2000 baht.

They’ve also got a nice professionally-run Website. Very classy like its rooms. My advice is to add their Line account. You’ll then get a link to their photos along with a simple password to unlock these photos.

Hope all bros can enjoy! Live Long and prosper!
Old 23-12-2019, 12:49 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Yes! Made it to BKK, stayed almost a week. Again in the lower Sukhumvit area.

But now my cheonging experiences.

Started the evening at EZ1, soi 24. A crazy gal, mid twenties, chubby, but ok face. No bj, grabbed cock, jerked like a mad and went straight to fj. Another bad experience after the bad experience with my trip from the airport.

After that jacuzzi, massage and fj in several positions.

For thai massage by ok or above average gals you can go to Miss Puket at Silom soi 6. Got half hour hj's by a hot, friendly well English speaking gal from Changmai.
. Got to choose a gal, all seemed 30+ and not really my style. Choose a petite one named "Gel". I must say that she took good care of me. Played and bbj for a good half hour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart8 View Post
Finally back in BKK for a short break and having been away for 2.5 years, seems like new massage joints have sprouted up, especially Nuru massage joints. Of course old haunts like Addict, Cherry and Snow White are still around.

Found that the newer places currently popular with Jap and western expats are these three:

1) Doki Doki Massage

https://dokidokibangkok.com/

It’s just next to the popular Isao Japanese restaurant along Sukhumvit Soo 31 (which means that you can head straight for dinner right after bonking, or vice versa)

2) Lan Massage

https://lanmassage.wordpress.com/

Another popular Nuru massage place along Sukhumvit Soi 22...just a couple of minutes walk from Holiday Inn. Rooms are a little too small though.

Hope all bros can enjoy! Live Long and prosper!
Good try and nice share. Shall try it during my next trip.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-12-2019, 09:34 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Dawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey guys.. first time going to Thailand to check out the scene and am apprehensively optimistic.. going from 18-22 Feb 2020..

Not sure where to go and what to do, but have been following the thread closely.. Perhaps the bros here can recommend based on my personality and preference which I will detail below.

1) I don't drink
2) I really don't like places that are too rowdy or very very loud.
3) I am 30+ and this is my first foray into the Bangkok scene.. (Normally incall or outcall in SG)
4) I don't mind paying, I prefer quality over quantity. (SYT, Doe eyed girls, JAV lookalikes or Models of whatever kind)

Any recommendations or contacts for me?

I appreciate your time and hope you can be gentle with your comments as I am new and learning.
Old 24-12-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawen90 View Post
Hey guys.. first time going to Thailand to check out the scene and am apprehensively optimistic.. going from 18-22 Feb 2020..

Not sure where to go and what to do, but have been following the thread closely.. Perhaps the bros here can recommend based on my personality and preference which I will detail below.

1) I don't drink
3) I am 30+ and this is my first foray into the Bangkok scene.. (Normally incall or outcall in SG)
4) I don't mind paying, I prefer quality over quantity. (SYT, Doe eyed girls, JAV lookalikes or Models of whatever kind)

I appreciate your time and hope you can be gentle with your comments as I am new and learning.

Maybe you can try Thermae cafe? All you need is to get a drink (coke or mineral water is also ok).
Old 24-12-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Maybe you can try Thermae cafe? All you need is to get a drink (coke or mineral water is also ok).
If too fussy about preferences when vacationing will spoil fun.

Inside Thermae Cafe a bit too loud for him lah 555!

Outside Thermae Cafe sidewalk very quiet.
Late night can sit and have some non alcoholic drink by roadside stall.
Best part is have suay "puyings" come to talk and hassle you!

Soi Alibaba and Soi Holland are also good alternatives for streetwalker puyings.

Quote:
Old 24-12-2019, 11:27 AM

Dawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
If too fussy about preferences when vacationing will spoil fun.

Inside Thermae Cafe a bit too loud for him lah 555!

Outside Thermae Cafe sidewalk very quiet.
Late night can sit and have some non alcoholic drink by roadside stall.
Best part is have suay "puyings" come to talk and hassle you!

Soi Alibaba and Soi Holland are also good alternatives for streetwalker puyings.
Thanks bros.. will try out thermae cafe then.. like you said.. if too fussy won't learn anything new haha
Old 24-12-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:

First time cheong Thailand??? Sounds like you need some 'hand holding'. Since you don't mind paying and so particular about quality, i would suggest you contact bro tonybkk and get a girl. Many options avail but need advance booking. The lady you book can bring you around bkk to enjoy and you dont need to worry about getting scammed.

If you prefer meeting ladies before booking, go Thermae at Ruamchit hotel or any of the soapies recommended in this forum. For quantity and quality of girls and feeling rich, can check out Maria spa at Huay Kwang.
Old 24-12-2019, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
First time cheong Thailand??? Sounds like you need some 'hand holding'. Since you don't mind paying and so particular about quality, i would suggest you contact bro tonybkk and get a girl. Many options avail but need advance booking. The lady you book can bring you around bkk to enjoy and you dont need to worry about getting scammed.

If you prefer meeting ladies before booking, go Thermae at Ruamchit hotel or any of the soapies recommended in this forum. For quantity and quality of girls and feeling rich, can check out Maria spa at Huay Kwang.
Thanks bro...noted
Old 24-12-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Nb still remember many many years ago when first start working in bkk and keep seeing this soi alibaba and soi Holland on sbf.. Thought it was real some more try to find... Haha..
Old 24-12-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
... Perhaps the bros here can recommend based on my personality and preference which I will detail below.

1) I don't drink
Bro, I am also like this. Except that I am 40+ and have been visiting BKK since 2006.
Usually I avoid the bar-scene in BKK and stay far from drunk angmohs. I always stayed in the lower sukhumvit area but for cheonging I went to other places. In the lower sukhumvit area you'll find p4p joints but most of them have ugly girls. They are the types that angmohs like.
If you want to pay a little bit more and get better looking girls then try to visit KAPOO joints (see my last post) or go to mp's in the Ratchada area.
Old 24-12-2019, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Bro, I am also like this. Except that I am 40+ and have been visiting BKK since 2006.
Usually I avoid the bar-scene in BKK and stay far from drunk angmohs. I always stayed in the lower sukhumvit area but for cheonging I went to other places. In the lower sukhumvit area you'll find p4p joints but most of them have ugly girls. They are the types that angmohs like.
If you want to pay a little bit more and get better looking girls then try to visit KAPOO joints (see my last post) or go to mp's in the Ratchada area.
Thanks bro! Good to know I am not the only one like this... Errrr. What is KAPOO,P4P and Mps? Sorry very new to this... Can I can PM you if it helps haha
Old 24-12-2019, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Thanks bro! Good to know I am not the only one like this... Errrr. What is KAPOO,P4P and Mps? Sorry very new to this... Can I can PM you if it helps haha
@Mankok read your posts bro... went in to look at what they had to offer and maybe only 1 to 2 of the girls I saw are up to scratch in terms of the 3 sites shared... But since they everyday got new girls.. will continue to keep an eye out on it when I am there.. thanks for the recommendation...

So now left KAPOO and P4P that I don't understand haha...

Cheers everyone
Old 24-12-2019, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post

What are the rates for Maria spa? How rich are we talking about? 30k baht? Or lower?
Old 24-12-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks bros.. will try out thermae cafe then.. like you said.. if too fussy won't learn anything new haha
Ok cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Nb still remember many many years ago when first start working in bkk and keep seeing this soi alibaba and soi Holland on sbf.. Thought it was real some more try to find... Haha..
55555 as long as have "newbies" these Sois will still be around.

Got one new one call Soi Ah Tiong at Ratchada.
Old 25-12-2019, 08:49 AM

Actually guys... Anyone willing to bring a newbie and show him around? Would be great to meet up with singaporeans and Will Buy a round of beers! Haha I am there from 18-22 Feb!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1